Random days in Shinee dorm: Ontae version

Everybody loves Onew
 
 
Ontae: Shifted Position
 
Taemin just walks into the dining room with hair sticking to any direction, his eyes half open, and sleepiness clouds on his mind. Key is running around the room in distress, preventing his cooked breakfast to be burnt. Jonghyun has his head on the table, murmuring things (something along dream girl's lyric but in why so serious' tone, can you imagine that? I can't). Minho looks at the refrigerator with blank and tired expression. Taemin examines the three hyungs behavior. He scrunches his forehead though, when his sight is swept to the leader. Onew has his fork and spoon in his hands, looking at the breakfast dreamily, with a big grin on his face.
 
"Taemin-ah.. Sit now. Breakfast is ready."
 
Hearing Key calls Taemin, Onew looks at Taemin beamingly. If his grin could get any bigger, Taemin thinks his face would be ripped onto two!!
 
"Oh, hyung!!! Taemin hyung!!! Hehehehee~"
 
Jonghyun looks up from his daydreaming, Key looks at the leader weirdly, Minho still in his state though, looking at a spot blankly.
 
"Bwo?"
 
Taemin blinks his eyes repeatedly. Did Onew just call him hyung?
 
"Are we playing swapping age now?"
 
Jonghyun looks at Onew in question.
 
""Onew... Yah?"
 
Onew glares at Jonghyun, hearing his dongsaeng calling him that way.
 
"It's Onew hyung, Jjong."
 
Now, it's not only Taemin that blinks their eyes in confusion, but also Key and Jonghyun. Well, Minho, still on his state before. Onew shrugs his shoulders and looks down to his plate, devouring it as if he hasn't eaten for age.
 
----------
 
"Taemin hyung!!!"
 
Onew sits crossed legs beside Taemin on the sofa. He looks expectedly on Taemin with sparkling eyes. While Taemin, he looks confused.
 
"Onew, yah?"
 
"Dee hyung?"
 
Onew grins at Taemin before looks at the television and watches the program.
 
Taemin can only scratches his head at that.
 
-----------
 
"Onew hyung has gone crazy."
 
Jonghyun whispers to his two bandmates. Key rolls his eyes and Taemin blinks his eyes (again).
 
"It's nice though. I like to be called as hyung. Especially by Onew yah."
 
"Yaaah Taemin ah.. It's still Onew hyung for you." Key scolds Taemin.
 
Taemin shrugs his shoulders. "It's not balanced. He already, willingly, calls me hyung. So I have the privilege to call him yahh."
 
"It's not fair!!! I want Onew to call me hyung too!!!" Jonghyun wails on his spot.
 
" to be you then, hyung..." Taemin gets up and leaves the room with victorious aura.
 
----------
 
"Minho yah... Do you see Taemin hyung?"
 
Minho's frantic fingers on the game controller stop moving. Faintly, the television just announce Minho's defeat.
 
"What did you just say, hyung?"
 
"Do you see Taemin hyung?" Onew repeats his question.
 
----------
 
"Onew hyung has gone crazy!!!"
 
Minho leaps into Jonghyun's room, seeing his other two hyung sitting there. Jonghyun nods his head and Key just lets out a long side.
 
"Why did he call Taemin with hyung?"
 
In unison, Key and Jonghyun shrugs their shoulders.
 
----------
 
The night has come and the day can't be anymore weird. Key, Minho, and Jonghyun are sitting on the sofa, examine their older hyung talking animatedly to his 'hyung', and the said 'hyung' just nods his head, wisely?
 
"Not just Onew hyung. Taemin has gone crazy too. They are crazy together."
 
Key and Minho nod their head at Jonghyun's statement.
 
----------
 
The next morning, Taemin wakes up early, even goes too far by making breakfast for his beloved 'dongsaeng'. The result, a messy kitchen but thankfully an edible pancake.
 
Key goes panic looking at his kingdom (read, kitchen), Jonghyun and Minho just stands there looking at the mess. Someone pushes pass them and shrieks after seeing the state of the kitchen.
 
"What the hell was happening here?"
 
"Oh!!! Onew yah!!! Hyung made you a pancake. Let's eat together!!!"
 
Key, Jonghyun, and Minho open their mouth largely in surprise. But Onew's statement causes more effects that morning.
 
"Bwoooh? Did you just call me yah? Taemin, do the squat jumps 50 times."
 
Onew walks to the table, takes the pancake, and walks to the livingroom, trying to find a peaceful place to enjoy his breakfast.
 
The kitchen falls into a deep silence as the four members watching their leader sits and starts eating as if nothing's happen. It's Jonghyun who snaps out if the confusion. He looks at Taemin and smile in thriump.
 
"Thanks God, Onew is back to normal. And Taeminnie, don't forget to do your squat jumps, okay..."
 
Jonghyun grins victoriously, before he screams gleefully. "Onew hyuuuuuung... Welcome back..." And off he goes to his hyung.
 
-----
 
"Kyuhyun hyung!!! The effect is draining off this morning!!!"
 
Taemin whispers to his phone in annoyance, especially after hearing the chuckles from the other end.
 
"Hahahahhaaa... Only me, the greatest Kyuhyun who can do the greatest hypnotize, kiddo."
 
"Oh come on hyuuuung... Give me a stronger method that will last for a week please!!! It's so good to have One hyung called me hyung!!!"
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
Just me, being random and stuck on my 'Masquerade' story...*shrug
 
Maybe some of you are confused because the story is not following the listed chapters on foreward.. It will be better if you read the foreward guys... I'm grieving right now.. Hiks~
 
anyway.....
 
 
ONEW FTW!!! XD