Random days in Shinee dorm: Jongyu version

Everybody loves Onew

 

Jongyu: The pitch is too high!!!
 
 
 
 
Shinee (minus Jonghyun) just arrived at their dorm. The four of them straightly go to the livingroom, where the injured vocalist is watching television.
 
"Hey hyung... Did you see the broadcast?"
 
Taemin immediately takes a seat next to Jonghyun. Minho sits on the other free side of Jonghyun, Key takes the single chair, while Onew is standing, looking at Jonghyun and pouting. Jonghyun's left eyebrow is raised at this.
 
"Of course maknae. I still have the responsibility to monitoring our group's performance."
 
Jonghyun's eyes never leaves Onew's face as he answers Taemin's question. Suddenly he remembers a scene where Onew sang a note  wrongly.
 
"Ahh hyung... One of your note was off. I heard..."
 
Jonghyun doesn't get the chance to finish his sentence as he hears the maknae whispers at him in hurry, Minho nudges at him and looking at Onew in worry, and Key is glaring at him. Jonghyun is confused. When he is looking at Onew, his face is not only adored with pout, but also a glare. But Jonghyun couldn't help but thinks how cute this bunny looks like with that pout and how y he is with that glare.
 
Onew turns around and leaves his bandmates there. Jonghyun can only blinks his eyes in confusion.
 
"Did I say something wrong?"
 
Key suddenly throws a pillow at him. Thanks God for his good reflex, he manages to block it.
 
"Yaaah!!! It's an injured person you're harrasing!!!"
 
"You pabo dino!!! How could you be so insensitive, huh?!?!"
 
With that, Ke gets up and walks to the direction the leader took before. Jonghyun looks at Minho and Taemin, demanding an answer. He is so confused with what happen and he doesn't  have a single clue of what just he did wrong.
 
"Hyung... Onew hyung is tired. And he just got scolded by managers for singing the wrong note on your SUPPOSED TO BE part."
 
Jonghyun looks at Minho as he tries to understand his words. His thought is cut short with the maknae's words though.
 
"And to remember of how HIGH your pitch could be and how DIFFERENT both of your voice range are, it is possible for Onew hyung to sing off beat. And he is TIRED too, hyung."
 
Jonghyun suddenly gets the idea of what happen, just nods his head repeatly. He knows how sensitive Onew could be when he is tired.
 
He stands up and proceeds to Onew's room just as Key walks out of the leader's room. And once again, Key glares at Jonghyun.
 
"What are you doing here?!"
 
Jonghyun rolls his eyes at the diva. He can feel the possessiveness on Key's voice. Well, that exactly how he sounds everytime one of his 'children' is hurt. Yeah, figure, especially after the 'Dream Girl' rumors and incidents about Jinki that is too taboo to be said, Key became more protective his children (aka the leader and the maknae). But come to think about it. The leader surely is aging backward. Jonghyn read some of fan feedback for these comebacks an he came to a name that made him rolling on his spot. Onew Button, the aging backward leader who looks like the maknae of Shinee.
 
"Just wanna see Jinki, umma. May I have the honor to come in?"
 
Jonghyun sarcastically answer Key's question. Listening to the lead vocalist's answer, Key rolls his eyes.
 
"Onew hyung is tired, hyung... Give him some time."
 
"I want to apologize, Kibum. And looking at the past event, I believe that it will be better to do it as fast as possible rather than delaying it."
 
Key looks at Jonghyun, trying to read his intention behind this behavior.
 
"Don't be too alarmed Kibum. I'm being very sincere right now."
 
Hearing Jonghyun's words, Key lets go a tired sigh. He understands how hard it is for the leader nowadays. Especially since Jonghyun is injured. The tension, the expectation, and fans' disappointment of the lead vocalist's absence are so thick in the air. Eventhough Onew can play it off really well by smiling and act actively on stage, Key knows there are a lot of things inside that head. Well, Onew is always able to play it off. Every single time, he always manages to pull of that blinded smile off, too blinding so no one can see what is really happen behind it. And Key is worried over it.
 
"Okay. Just, try to not make it worse. You might be stressed out for not promoting with us, hyung. But you never get to hear the fans saying."
 
Key is leaving Jonghyun there. He knows what Key was talking about. He monitors their activities after all. He also knows how some fans saying that Shinee is not worth without him. He is thankful of how loyal his fans are. But he knows how that words hurt their members. Key nags about it once, Minho talks about it with him lately, Taemin laughs it off because he is stronger that anyone has given credit off, but his leader. He never shares his worries. He only smiles encouragingly to him. But Jonghyun knows it better. He takes steps to his Onew's room and opens it.
 
And of course he forgets to knock first.
 
Jonghyun blinks his eyes, seeing his leader topless in the middle of the room, Onew freezes as he sees Jonghyun on the door.
 
"Jjong!!! What did I tell you about knocking?!"
 
Onew's shout breaks the silence (which makes three members in the living room jump on that). Jonghyun's eyes glint with mischiefulness . He rarely sees his hyung with no clothes off. See this, Jonghyun realizes how attractive his hyung is.
 
"You know hyung, at first I came here to apologize to you for what I had said before..."
 
Onew wants to say something, but Jonghyun immediately cuts him.
 
"But that thing can wait. I heard that you have a difficulty on my lines hyung. What is it? Too high pitch for your voice?"
 
"Ehh?"
 
Jonghyun keeps walking forward which drives Onew to takes steps back. Onew gulps loudly seeing Jonghyun's condition. Is that hunger that he sees on the vocalist's eyes?
 
"Want some private lesson with me to improve your pitch, hyung? I have a certain lesson in mind, which including you, screaming my name, hyung..."
 
Jonghyun grins (ertedly?) at his hyung, while Onew is looking like a trapped bunny, trying to run away from the wolf. But before he can manage to do that, Jonghyun (literally) jumps on him to the be and pins him there.
 
"Kyaaaaaaaa!!!"
 
Onew accidentally lets out a too girly scream which drives Jonghyun crazier.
 
But before he proceeds more further, he hears someone opens the door harshly.
 
"Yaaah Jjong hyuu... WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING TO MY SON, YOU *beep *beep *beep *beep DINO HEAD!!!"
 
(Let's just censor it right now. Key's vocabulary can be too, how do I say it? Too varies. Yeah, that's the correct word.)
 
"Ehh?"
 
Key drags Jonghyun off of the trapped bunny (eh.. Onew) with the help of Minho, while Taemin laugh (his y ) out loud seeing them all.
 
After an hour screaming (Key is screaming, the others just listening like a good students), Key comes to a conclusion. Jonghyun is not allowed to approach the leader within 5 metres.
 
"But Keeeeeey...."
 
"No buts. Come one Onew hyung. I'll tuck you to bed."
 
Onew seems like to say something, but Key is being too determined. He gives up and willingly follow his dongsaeng (basically Key is dragging him).
 
Jonghyun slumps on the chair but suddenly jolts in surprise as someone puts their hand on his shoulder. It's the maknae.
 
"I understand, hyung. Onew hyung is so damn irresistable with no clothes on."
 
Minho just nods his head in agreement while Jonghyun is taken back with that comment.
 
-------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
Uhh... The brackets sentences are my thought. Just don't mind it...