Crazy for you

Everybody loves Onew

Minho is frustrated. Key is annoyed. Taemin is amused.

But what does make them that way?

The reason is only one. In front of them, Jonghyun talks animatedly, describing how wonderful is their oldest hyung, Onew. How beautiful his voice is, how mesmerizing his smile is, how cute his eyes are, how mouth watering his thighs are (at this point Key covers both of Taemin's ears, while Taemin tries to remove it as he is saying that he is already 20).

Minho, who just arrived from his filming and tired as hell, couldn't hold his groan anymore.

"Hyung, I know about your undying love for Onew hyung for about, I don't know, forever? Then please let me go. I'm tired!!"

Jonghyun pouts at his dongsaeng's statement. He just wants to share his adoration about Onew to his band mates. Because he knows that he has no one to talk to. He tried to talk this with Heechul by giving him a call and only caused a LMFAOL Heechul on the line. Once he talked to Yesung but was responded by a warning for him to not ruin the pure boy with erted things. Kyuhyun who was walking pass them paused for a moment, before gave his opinion. He said it with confidence and smirk on his face. Kyuhyun got a smack on his head from Yesung afterward. A hard one.

"It'll be better if you ruin him, Jjong. So he would get used to you. Just like Seungie gets used to me."

That's why, he decides to talk this to his fellow members, in hope to help him cast away the uncomfortable feeling in his heart. Well, the cause of the said feeling is the said affection itself, Lee Jinki, who has been away for three days to visit his sick father. Jonghyun misses his hyung so much, it's killing him.

Minho takes the initiation to get up and leaves his three friends in the livingroom. It has been a long week for him, he even missed his dongsaeng birthday. As much as he loves s, he couldn't stand the ache all over body and his missing on his beloved bed.

"Hyung, why don't you confess?"

Jonghyun exhales hard, while shaking his head. He often thinks about it, to confess to Onew. But he is afraid. He looks at Taemin.

"I don't know Taem, I..."

"How could he confess, when he is being his cool side in front of Onew hyung and this love sick fanboy in front of us only?"

Jonghyun rolls his eyes before throws a pillow on Key's direction, but easily dodges out by the target.

"Ow, shut up Kibum. I will confess...."

"You will confess? To who? Did I miss something on my leaves?"

It's the second time Jonghyun gets interrupted in the middle of his words. But this time the interruption is coming from no other than Onew, who just arrived. Jonghyun goes rigid. He gulps hard till Key can hear it. Taemin giggles seeing his hyung funny expression. Onew places his backpack on the floor, before sitting down next to Key. Key's eyes glint in a mischief way.

"Yeobo, you're here? I thought you'll be back tomorrow?"

"Naaah.. I need to see manager hyung tomorrow."

Jonghyun sees red. Key throws a smirk on his way as he lays his head on Onew's shoulder. He likes to play with other's head, especially a certain dino's head. That's why he teases him a lot. Taemin snickers before he gets up then gives a welcome home hug to Onew and flees to his room, sleeping. Onew is waving at Taemin, missing the picture of Key sticking out his tongue at Jonghyun, as Jonghyun's eyes twitch. That's it. Jonghyun stands abruptly and walks toward two of s then pulls Onew up. This action is so sudden that causes Key to fall down face first to the sofa. Jonghyun then drags Onew to his room, with Key's tantrum fills the air as the background music. Jonghyun pushes Onew into the room, and locks the door, then stands on it, his back pressed at the door. He has to do it. He doesn't know what the Diva will do after all.

"Jjong, what happen?"

"Sleep with me tonight, hyung. I miss you."

Onew's face reddens. Jonghyun like to see that expression. He pulls Onew towards the bed.

"Ehh, what about Key? Where will he sleep if I sleep here?"

"He can always go bother his son or he can just sleep in your room, hyung. And the living room is free. He can always tents there."

Ones shakes his head in amusement. He then gets on the bed, laying beside Jonghyun. To be honest, he is very tired and he would really appreciate a sleep now. Jonghyun is fast asleep the time he flings his arms over Onew. His heart feels relax now as his target of affection is secured in between his arms.

"Hmmm.. Onew hyuung. Saranghae."

Jonghyun mumbles on his sleep. Onew smiles lovingly at this. He kisses Jonghyun's forehead.

"Love you too, Jjong. But next time, try to say it when you're awake."