Random Days in Shinee Dorm: OT5 (What are banned in Shinee Dorm 1)

Everybody loves Onew

 

OT5: Things that are banned in the dorm
 
1. Lollipop and shorts
 
After the sign event, Shinee's dorm goes wild. Especially when they find some fancams about a certain leader.
 
Key is fuming in the kitchen while making late night snack. Taemin and Minho are looking so intently at Taemin's Macbook. Jonghyun is pouting in the livingroom, throwing tantrum at everyone for not letting him go to the fansign. He was supposed to be able to see Jinki harrasing the lollipop. it's not like he couldn't walk. he could walk just fine, the only thing he has to heal is his voice. And the leader? He is inside his room, doing who-know-what things.
 
"It's not fair. Why do I have to know this thing through fancams while the three of you had to see directly?"
 
Taemin looks back at Jonghyun who just mumbles things that Taemin couldn't catch (the accident causes him to speak lowly because he needs to rest his voice in order to heal faster). Taemin shrugs and pushes Minho away because he takes all the space.
 
"Yah maknae!!! Stop pushing me!!!"
 
"You're taking my spot hyuuung!!! I can't see the video!!!"
 
The two youngest members start their fight of push and pull, which makes the second oldest on the group pouts longer. Out of his annoyance, he throws a pillow at the two.
 
"Ouch!!!"
 
"Yaaaaah!!!"
 
Jonghyun's eyes go bigger hearing word that Minho said. Minho and Taemin are now standing up, looking at the healing vocalist.
 
"Yaaah?! Did you just say that to me?"
 
Jonghyun tries to sound as intimidating as possible, but because of his healing process, it still sounds like a whisper to the two maknaes.
 
Minho, who is irritated, takes the pillow and throuws it back to Jonghyun. It is supposed to be an innocent revenge (well, as innocent as a revenge could be). What Minho didn't count is at that exact moment Key walks in with cake on his hands. And the pillow just has to knock down the strawberry cake off of Key's hand.
 
The livingroom suddenly fall to a deafening silent. Key is frozen on his spot looking at the cake that now on the floor. If it's possible, Minho's yes get bigger, Taemin and Jonghyun have their hand close their mouth, in shock. Deep inside Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin's mind they counted backward.
 
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
 
"Choi ing Minho!!! You frog!!!"
 
----------------------------------------
 
Onew just enjoys his free time inside his room. Exchanging message with his mom, chatting with Joon through Kakao Talk, tweeting, and playing games. Oh and one thing!!! lollipop. After that fansign event, he just can't get enough of lollipop. It's so addicting, fun, and enjoyable. He loves the feeling of sweetness on his tongue everytime he the lollipop. The rounded candy inside his mouth is so fun to play with, making him rolling it inside his mouth (ughh... Warning alert!!! It's lollipop that I'm talking about!!!).
 
"Choi ing Minho!!! You frog!!!"
 
Onew blinks his eyes hearing Key's scream from the livingroom. He stands up and gets out of his room, eager to finds out what happen to his dongsaengs.
 
-------------------------------
 
"You frog!!! Come here!!! I'm gonna teach you some lessons!!! Don't you know how hard it s to make this came, huh?!"
 
Minho is running in circle as he avoids Key's dangerous hands. Jonghyun and Taemin just looks at the two same age member running around the livingroom.
 
"What happen here?"
 
Key manages to reach Minho's collar and pulls him hard which causes him to fall. But as the four of them hear their leader's voice, they look up at him and instantly gulp loudly.
 
Onew is standing there, wearing shorts (which is a very rare view) and display his juicy thighs. As if it's not enough,  Onew is happily a lollipop, and makes a wet noise from that.
 
"Uhh.. Ohh.."
 
At the corner of Key's eyes, he can see a tent is formed on Minho's trousers, Taemin is drooling, and Jonghyun starts to take a step towards Onew with his dazed expression. Key immediately lungs at Jonghyun, who now is only two steps away from the leader.
 
Brukkk...
 
"Key!!! Jonghyun!!! Are you okay?!"
 
The two Kim are tangled on the floor. They look up to the figure looming over him just to see Onew oh so slowly pulls out the lollipop. They still can see a small portion of tongue that follows the lollipop. Now, not only Jonghyun is in tranced, the others start to look dazed and takes a step toward their leader.
 
"Guys what happen with you?!"
 
Onew is in panic. He takes a step back avoiding his nearing members. But the four members keep walking forward, closer to Onew. Frightened with s condition, Onew screams and runs to his room.
 
Cklek...
 
Onew manages to lock his door. With his back against the door, he pants so hard.
 
"Hyuuung... Onew hyuuuuung... Open the door... Let's enjoy the lollipop together... Hyuuuung..."
 
Onew shrieks loudly hearing s voices. They sound like zombies trying to reach their victim. The next thing he does is taking his phone and calls his manager.
 
"Hyuuuuuung!!! Help me!!! Dongsaengs go crazy!!! They are turning into zombie and try to take my lollipop away from me!!!"
 
The manager, hearing Onew's wailing through the phone can only shake his head. It seems that the stress has caught up to Shinee's members. On his laptop, a video about Onew a lollipop is playing.
 
Since then, lollipop, and shorts (after Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin describe how delicious their hyung's thighs that night when their manager interrogate them about lollipop incident) are banned in Shinee's dorm.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
Aaaaaand who can resist him after all??
 
Pictures are not mine...