Untitled

Everybody loves Onew

Being a boyfriend to one popular athlete in my school was like a sour taste on the delicious meal. Though how much I wanted to tell the world that the “Choi Minho”, the most seeking footballer at the age of 19, was indeed my beloved boyfriend, I just couldn’t. Not when the involved side begging me to not exposing our relationship, as he had so much to hold, his reputation, his popularity, the following university offer to Manchester. It hurt, so much when we had been in this so called relationship for nearly two years. It hurt more, when you were not included in one of the list that he tried so hard to hold, not that he said it himself, but one couldn’t help to think the worst in my position. And truthfully, I couldn’t take it.

 

I was right at the tip of my patience to jump to the nearest microphone and announce our relationship, not because I wanted a few of his popularity, hell I was just as popular as him, thank you, but because it so freaking hurt to pretend that nothing between us outside our shared dorm room and like we were just two people who shared their table with their group of friends. No more, no less.

 

That was why, when Minho just came back from one of his competition from Japan, together with a group of 12 new students who were sent as exchanged students in our school, I couldn’t want to hide anymore. Especially when he had gotten ready to leave to the said competition, we had our first big fight, huge fight to the extend we didn’t call each other in two weeks competition.

 

“So, are you two like together ‘together’?”

 

There’s the question said by one of the tallest new students. Minho looked at me, fidgeting on his spot.

 

“What make you say that, Chanyeol?”

 

Ahh, so his name was Chanyeol.

 

“Nothing. You two just look so close together.”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes now filled with knowing stare, a playful one if I might add. I just rolled my eyes.

 

“What’s wrong with you man… I told you that I’m single and focusing on my career only..”

 

you Choi Minho. This one was the last stray. I immediately jumped into the conversation.

 

“Actually, Chanyeol-shi, yes we are…”

 

“WE ARE BESTFRIEND!!! That’s why we are so close together!!!”

 

Minho stared at me in rage. him. And I could see Chanyeol smirked at us.

 

“So, Jinki, right? Then, have you consider my offer for a date tonight?”

 

“WHAT???”

 

Minho looked back at Chanyeol in disbelieve.

 

“I met him when I was lost and he immediately captured my heart. I asked him to go on a date, but he said that he already has a boyfriend, which is you, hyung. Seems that he only uses you as a cover up to reject my

offer. And now the misunderstanding is gone, I’m gonna keep asking Jinki to go on a date with me.”

 

Minho could only look at me then to Chanyeol, than me again in disbelieve. Well, him I didn’t wanna have anything to do with him. I just took out my phone and message him.

 

We are over. I’ll get all of my things after this.

 

Then I hit send button. I could hear the ping from his phone. He took out the phone after looking at me. After reading the message his eyes got bigger.

 

On a second thought, I opened my phone again, and sent a new message.

 

Well, after this, means after my date tonight, if you really wanna know…

 

“Chanyeol shi, I change my mind. Let’s go on a date tonight. Pick me up here at 6, okay. Don’t be late…”

 

Just as I said the words, I hit the send button and turned around, leaving the scene behind. I waved my hand on the air as I walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But just not too far from there, my tears started to wet my cheeks.

 

 

----------------------------

 

A/N:

 

Ummm... Hi?