Breaking The News

Diary Of Forbidden Love

Dear Diary, 

I told him. I told him everything that's been happening for the past 2 years. I can replay the conversation all over my head. I told him I had something to tell him, and I burst into tears. He put his arms around me. His strong, warm arms that made me feel like everything was fine, and I wasn't ill. Jonghyun asked how bad was it. And then this was the worst part. I had to break it to him that I had only 6 months to live. By then, Jonghyun was crying too, telling me he wanted to spend every last minute with me. I remember what he said.

"I love you, Kim Kibum. We'll be strong about this. I know it's not been long but no one makes me feel like you do. And I'll never let you go. You'll always be with me in my heart, and we'll get through this together. I'll always remember you, and I hope you always remember me. These 6 months, we'll continue on as if nothing is in the way. Because nothing is. This won't affect our relationship. This won't change the fact - nothing will ever change that fact that I love you, Key." 

Key 

 

Dear Diary,

Key told me. He has cancer. And only 6 months to live. I will cherish those 6 months. I told him we'll be strong about this, but inside I was screaming, sobbing. All I wanted to ask was why? Why does this have to happen to Key? Why does this have to happen to anyone? After he told me and I told him my thoughts, we sat for about an hour. We didn't speak. Neither of us had anything to say. I just held him in my arms, although now I was much more careful - he seemed fragile. He cried a lot. I cried a lot. Heck, I'm still crying now. I cried the whole way home. I avoided my dad when I came in, I couldn't handle him. Not right now. 

Everything I said to Key was true. It is true. I love him, and this won't change the fact that I love him.

Jonghyun x

 

I cried writing this chapter. Oh my God, I'm so horrible :'( Poor Key! Poor Jonghyun!