So This Is The Clinic?

Diary Of Forbidden Love

Dear Diary,

Key took me to his Clinic today. It was all very white and modern. Strange, if you ask me. I felt... eery being in it. As if I had to be quiet, and very professional. Key seemed to know everyone, and was comfortable there - but he's being coming for 2 years so that's probably why. I was surprised Key asked me to come with him - but then I realised why: to ask about . 

When we were inside Dr. Park office (his doctor) Key brought up the question. I remember what he said, because it was quite funny. He said, "Is it possible for my boyfriend and I to... engage in ual activities?" I think Dr. Park was slightly surprised, but he said yes, it is, as long as we take extra extra precaution and don't over do it. He was a nice man. 

I'm getting cramp in my hand now. I'll write later.

Jonghyun x

 

Dear Diary,

I took Jjong to the Clinic today. I was a bit nervous about going, I wasn't really sure what Jonghyun's reaction would be. He looked a little bit uncomfortable, but it was expected. 

After my weekly tests and scans, I went to Dr. Park and asked about - and I kick myself for saying this - engaging in ual activies. I had to go and be all formal about it! Me and Jonghyun had a right laugh about it for a while after. Dr. Park said it'd be okay for us to have though, taking in mind safety and precautions ect. He gave me a leaflet. I asked him not to tell my umma I asked. He agreed not to. 

Me and Jonghyun aren't planning on having anytime soon though. We agreed we'd do it in the moment. But I'll admit, the moment seems to be happening a lot. 

Key :) x