The Game

I'm Inlove With A Werewolf

*Silver Light College*

[Jessica's POV]

"Jessica, did I say your name right?" Tiffany who came out of nowhere suddenly asks.

"Yup, you did." I replied. Kind of annoyed.

"You going to the football game tonight?" She aksed.

"Uhh, I don't now. What time is it?" I asked back.

"Like, around 6:00 P.M." She answered.

"Maybe." I said. 'Cause my dad is so freaking strict!

"You should, Sooyoung's playing." She said with an eyesmile. Hmm...Sooyoung's playing. Well, I should watch. She helped me a lot. Maybe I should go support her atleast.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay, bye!" She said cheerfully.

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

"You think I won't transform tonight?" I asked my bestie. 

"I don't know! Do I look like a pyschic to you?!" Ji Yong said really annoyed at me.

"Yes, well apparently with that hairstyle of yours!" I shouted. He looked hurt. I apologized the second I said that. "...I'm sorry...JiYong..look..I'm just stressed."

"I know, You need to relieve your stress." He said calmly.

"With food?" I asked.

"No. Coach said you can't eat before the game right?" He said.

"Yeah. but I don't gain weight anyways." I replied.

"No. You are not going to eat." He said.

"Then what can I do to relieve my stress?" I asked worried.

"Jessica." 

"What?! Jessica?" I blushed furiously.

"Yes, Amber, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Krystal and Me planned this today. It's obvious you like Jessica and close with her now, not just because you want to know more details about her dad." He said like having a presidential speech.

"I do not like her and your geeky-ness is showing again." I said annoyed.

"O yeah? Well, explain that pink tint on your cheeks then." He demanded. ! I was freaking blushing. Why? Do I like her? Well, she is beautiful and smart and...Oh no....no..no. This is not happening to you Choi Sooyoung. Keep your self together!

"Sooyoung...Sooyoung?...SOOYOUNG!" I noticed Gdragon was trying to wake me up from my thoughts.

"What?"

"You know, I know, even your friends know. You like Jung Jessica." He said.

"Shhadup Ugly Dragon." I said teasing my bestie.

"Ya! You shut up ugly shikshin!"

*Silver Light College Football Field: 5:57 P.M*

[Author POV]

"Hello and welcome to Silver Light's and Green Day's girl's football game! Did everyone have a great summer?"

"Yes!" Everybody yelled at the announcer (?)

"Okay, let's start off with Silver Light Cheerleaders!" The audience roared up.

The cheerleaders came out with short short skirts. They started on their formation. The music started. Everyone went quiet. The cheerleaders started and enede with an awesome routine. Just then Jessica and Tiffany arrived at the game, sitting at an empty bench at Silver Light's side. Th eannouncer comes out again and says " Now, Let's hear it for Green Day's cheerleaders!" The cheerleaders come out. They were wearing green, sparkly shorts and a yellow (kind of) sparkly tank top. Jessica thought 'What ugly outfit's they have.' The cheerleaders performed as Green Day's side roared up. Even though their cheerleaders needs a little more practice. Their girls football team didn't. Numbering 1 from all the girl football teams in this city. Silver Light was second. They were now at the 47th championships.

*Silver Light Girls Football locker room*

"Alright, everybody listen. We've been losing to this team tonight for 2 times. You know they say 3 strikes and you're out? That might happen to you. Tonight will be the last time we are gonna be second place in this city. Got it?!" Their coach shouted. It's time for the chant.

"What are we?!"

"Werewolves!"

"What will they feel after tonight's game?!"

"Dreadful!"

It was kind of corny, but it's not their fault. They need to stick with what the maker did. They roared out. Like men, not girls, but men.

The side of Silver Light roared as the team came out. The Green Day's side roared up to. An intense fight, even with the supporters.

"Okay, Yuri you are quarter back. Sooyoung you are receiver. Everybody else protect Sooyoung with your whole body if you have to!" Yuri was displeased. She was always the receiver. It was like the 'top' for the football tea. It means the coach trusts you. 'Dammit, I will get my place back Choi Sooyoung. Come to think about it you suddenly became strong this year. Last year you were a nobody. You gotta have something to hide. And i will know what it is!' Yuri thought.

The game started with a "Hike!" byYuri. You can hear the crownd screaming "Choi Sooyoung! Choi Soyooung!" Yuri was now furious while throwing the ball to Sooyoung. 'Last year it was my name being shouted!' Yuri though angrily. She was thinking of how to make coach displesed with Sooyoung. But she knew the team would be affected. So she backed off for this timeonly. After about 45 minutes the game was almost eneding. Green Day was displeased with the tie. one round more will determine the winner. Now the real battle has begun. Moral support everywhere. Your pride on the line now. "Hike!" Sooyoung runs and catches the ball. Avoid. Avoid. Push with shoulder. Avoid. She can hear guys shouting "Umpff!" and "Ouch!" at her back but all that matters was the goal. She runs and people was amazed at her increased speed. Choi Sooyoung a nobody last year and now is close to making her team and her college win a big honor. Goal!!! The Silver Light roared up but while this was happening Sooyoung suddenly falls down on her knees. Ji Yong goes and helps him. The people don't notice.

[Sooyoung's POV]

I made my team won! Woah..I fell dizzy and anger is..oh no! I fell down on my knees. I'm..i'm slowly transforming! jiYong comes to help me. My claws it has appeared. Oh no! I breath heavily. "Ugh!..Ahh!" I was thinking of Jessica...Jessica. Then I look at my finger and the claws it's gone. My heavy breathing stopped. Jessica technically saved me! Oh thank god! That's when the people notice me. Right on time! I felt so relieved I hugged Jessica infront of my friends and mom. And then I mentally slapped myself. Why the heck did I hug her so suddenly? I let go and she's.....blushing. I smile. Oh whatever. What's wrong with a small crush? ;D

[Jessica's POV]

She's hugging me! Ugh..her smell so refreshing. She was like sweating colonge. Ahh..I'm in heaven. But then she let's go and looks at me. Oh no! I'm blushing. Then she smiled warmly. That smile. Am I falling for her? Nah. Maybe just a crush. I mean what's so bad about that? Then I saw my friends smiling at us. I blush harder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO~ I'm sorry I didn't update for like hours. This is my gift. :D I will be back tommorrow! I waz buzy thiz weekend. So I couldn't update this morning. So I made this chapter a little longer :) Sorry for the miztakez.

DON'T FORGET  TO SCOMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

DireWolf OUT (not really XD) <3 I mizz you all.