New House

I'm Inlove With A Werewolf

*At Jung's Place*

"Honey, are you done packing?"

"Yes. mom."

"Oh, we're ready then, put your luggage in the back of the car."

'Ugh, I hate this, I'm gonna miss my friends and this place itself....' Jessica thought while carrying her luggage to the car.

"Jessica, by the look on your face it seems like you don't want to go." Her mother said who suddenly appeared behind her.

"I don't....."

"It's gonna be okay honey, don't worry."

"I hope so..."

 

#7 Hours Later#

 

"Honey, wake up....."

"Wha- Woah....."

"I know your dad's house is big, isn't it?"

"Yup."

"Now go get your luggage and ask your dad inside where your room is."

"Ne."

Jessica go gets her luggage and goes inside the house as she was told.

"Dad?"

"Jessica! My pretty daughter."

"Dad!" Jessica said as she saw her dad walking out the kitchen.

"Like the house?"

"Yup." Jessica said with a smile.

"Well before we have dinner, your room is the one with a green door in the upper floor."

"I'll go get my stuff organized first dad."

"Go now, you have 3 hours." Her dad said with a warming smile on his face.

Jessica goes to the upper floor and sees the room with a green door instantly. She opens the door and sees the most beautiful bedroom she's ever seen. A 30" inch flatscreen T.V. complete with a DvD plaver, Xbox, Playstation 3, a desk with a brandnew Windows laptop, a mini refrigirator next to a rack of chips and candies, a bento box laptop (Author: if you don't know what that looks like search it in Google :3) and a lot of apple's (not the food LoL) product. The thing she liked the most was her big closet. It had a few brand new dresses, pants, blouses, and shoes. If you haven't noticed yet, well, her father is rich. So, she squeels of happiness and starts putting her clothes in her (big-azz) closet. She then changes her clothes. She noticed the nice view behind her bed. It was a wide window that you can easily open and close (well, if it's not locked XD). Jessica goes down and sees her father and mother serving the plates.

"Did you like your bedroom?" Her father asked while putting down the plates.

"Yes! Dad, i love you so much." Jessica said to her dad with a smile cheek to cheek.

"I told you she would like it." Her mother said to her dad.

"Okay then, let's eat!" Her dad said.

 

#While eating dinner#

 

[Jessica's POV]

"Dad, which college am I going to?"

"Oh, the one that's kind of far away, but that's no problem if you have a car."

"Dad.....You're not kidding?" I said, I was so.....My dad is the best!

"I heard you got your license a few weeks ago."

"No way!" I was bursting out of happiness, but I had to ask which car did he buy me.

"Dad what car did you-" I was cut off by my dad.

"Your favorite ofcourse."

"Oh my, thank you, thank you, dad!" I was jumping for joy, well, mentally.

"No problem, you are my daughter."

I am the luckiest daughter right now. I love my parents so much. Moving wasn't so bad at all.

"So back to my college, what's it called?" I still wanted to know, ofcourse.

"Silver Light College, your mascot is a werewolf. It's kind of cute." My dad said with a giggle.

'Hmm, Silver Light.......That's a weird name for a college.' I thought.

We finished eating

"Okay, Jessica go to your room and brush your teeth, you have to sleep by 11 o'clock. You are starting school next week." My dad said.

"Okay, Goodnight you two lovebirds." I said.

"Okay, okay." My mom said while laughing.

'Can't wait for school, i hope to make new friends.' I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO~ XD Dire Wolf here :3 Did you like the first chapter? I'm sorry if you didn't I'm not that good at writing. Well, there's not much to tell, but if you don't like reading mature content, well...unfortunately, this story is gonna have those. Oh! almost forgot, Kekekeke~ 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :3

Wolf Out! @_@