Full Moon

I'm Inlove With A Werewolf

*Jung's House*

[Jessica's POV]

I'm lying on my bed. Just woke up and turned my T.V. on. Then the news was about......woah. No way. My dad, last night....did he.....no..can't be. I wash my face and go down for breakfast. As I was on the stairs I hear my dad talking to someone over the phone.

"We have a code!.......No......You should've never done that.......He was an innocent college student....." My dad said to the person over the phone.

"Jessica! Breakfast's ready." My mom suddenly yelled.

"I'm here." Fried eggs and bacon with orange juice on the side. Most common breakfast for me. Wait...I metally slapped myself. Innocent college student? Kang Hyoyeon?!

*Choi's House*

[Sooyoung's POV]

I gotta do something. Tonight's the full moon. I need to chain...myself. Wait, no....yes?....should I? Ugh...i'm confused. But tonight is....my football game. Ugh! ! The Alpha probably won't let me play. But.....I don't even know anymore.....

"Honey, I'm gonna go now, I'll go to your game tonight." My mom shouted. She was going to work. She's going to the freaking game. What should I do? Ahah! Think of food Sooyoung, not anger but food. My phone suddenly rings.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Sooyoung don't you even dare to try to play the game tonight." the Alpha said.

"But-" I was cut off.

"You are gonna get discovered!" He shouted over the phone.

"I can control myself. I am trained." I replied calmly.

"Its not enough! You play, you transform, you transform, you kill people, what's worse is that everybody will know about you, me and your friends!" He said and hanged up.

. What should I do?

#SKIP TO AFTERNOON IN SILVER LIGHT COLLEGE#

[Author's POV]

"What should I do guys?" I asked Hyoyeon and Amber.

"You play. Just...you just need to calm down tonight,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO~ Short..again T.T I'm just really busy. Mianhe~ Thank you for all the moral support ^_^ Sorry for the mistakes.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

DireWolf OUT <3