First day of College

I'm Inlove With A Werewolf

*Silver Light College*

[Jessica's POV]

"Okay take care." My dad said worriedly.

"Don't worry dad, i'll be fine." I said with a "shrug" smile.

"Go make new friends and enjoy, okay?"

"Yes, don't worry." I replied to my dad giggling.

As I walk to the main entrance of the university. I saw this group of three people who, I guess, likes to have straight faces. As soon as the tall girl gives me eye contact, I look the other way quickly. I should just go straight the main entrance 'cause se has a frightening aura even just by looking. I look at the bulletin board, I'm gonna get all the info I need in classroom 54. So, I start walking and walking and walking until i realize my stupiditiness that I'm lost. I start looking at the rooms close to me with a really confused face.

"Lost?" I heard a cold blooded like voice. What's worse is it's that girl I made eye contact with earlier.

"U-umm...Yup." I stuttered..'cause who wouldn't?! A freaking stranger just asks you and she just appeared from somwhere.

"What room?" She asked with a normal voice. Better, this voice is way better. 

"Room 54." I replied.

"Oh, were going to the same classroom, follow me." She said with a smile.

That smile....what the heck am I thinking?! "Ugh, yeah, yeah, sure."

She started walking straight until we got there. "Here we are, you go in first."

What a gentle...woman? "Oh, thanks." I said with a smile.

#During Homeroom#

"Okay, this is a new student in this university, please welcome her. Her name is Jessica Jung." My homeroom teacher said.

I stood up and said "Annyeongaseyo, I'm Jung Jessica."

"Okay, I'm gonna distribute the numbers, periods your classrooms is gonna be."

[Author POV]

The professor distributes blue cards with the information the students need throughout the college year. She asks "Can anyone help Jung Jessica for today 'cause she is new?" Sooyoung raises her hands. "Ahh, as usaual, Choi Sooyong go help her for today."

[Jessica's POV]

So Choi Sooyoung is her name. Ugh, she's gonna help me for today. I do need help though. I got my blue card. Sooyoung suddenly sits next to me and starts expalining things to me.

"These  *she points to the numbers* are the classrooms yoyr gonna go to. As you can see it's in order. Period 1, 2, 3, Homeroom, 4, 5 and 6. There's P.E, Math, English, Homeroom, Science, History and Painting. You picked painting as your elctive?"

"Well, yes, why is there something wrong with that?" I asked worriedly.

"No *she giggles* it's just I picked that too. Woah....Are classrooms are the same too." You gotta be kidding me. >_<

"Where can I get those schedules?" I asked.

"Oh *she gets something from her binder* here..." She gives me her schedule.

"Don't you need it?" I asked with guilt.

"Nope, don't worry, I know how the system works 'cause I'm not new here." She giggles.

Is it me or she has the cutest giggles I ever heard. Oh! Keep it together Jessica! "Oh thanks."

"After homeroom is nutrition and after 4th period is Lunch." She said.

"So do we go to homeroom later?"

"For today..no."

*The bell rings*

"Let's go, we have the same classroom next anyways." She smiled warmly.

I never knew she had this side hidden all along when I first saw her.

#Nutrition#

"Jessica!" I hear her scream my name, I turn around. I see her.

"What?" I aske dannoyed.

"I just wanted to know if...you wanted to hang out with me in nutrition?"

"Sure, i'm alone anyways."

"Don't worry i'll introduce you to some of my friends."

Wow she's helping me alot today. She's guiding me for today and even giving me new friends. 

"Here meet my bestfriends girlfriends, Tiffany and Krystal." She introduce me two two girls.

"Hello! I'm Tiffany and this is Krystal." Tiffany said.

"Umm, hello, I'm Jessica and new here." I said.

"Don't be shy~ We don't bite." Krystal said.

"Well...actually our girlfriends d-" Tiffany's mouth was covered by Krysta's hand.

"Don't too.....that's whta she mean't." She was like, hiding something.....

"Oh!Yeah i mean't that." Tiffany said.

Why the heck were they nervous and all? Why was Sooyoung giving them a death glare?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ DireWolf here, 2nd Chapter...Yeah! I know it's a bit boring and short. T.T But you'll be meeting hyoyeon and amber next chapter :D Well, as you noticed, the POV,s in this chapters are full of Jessica's. Don't worry I will use Sooyoung POV's next chapter :)
Sorry for mistakes and fail spelling D: 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

Your Cute Wolf Author XD OUT @_@