Football!

I'm Inlove With A Werewolf

*P.E. 3rd Period*

"Sooyoung, you look troubled." Gdragon said.

"Ji Yong, I thought you were smart, but you're as dumb as I am." Sooyoung replied to her bestfriend.

"Dude, okay, okay, but what's the problem though?"

"Were playing football with jerk's team at the very first day of school. Which means I might not control my anger and kill her."

"Oh.....Don't worry, I trained you, remember."

"Would you mind telling us what you're talking about Choi and Kwon?" Their P.E. teacher scolded Sooyoung and Gdragon

"Wait do you mean me or Yuri?" Gdragon asked.

"Detention. Afterschool. The two of you." Their P.E. teacher said calmly.

"Great..." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Okay listen up. Yuri and Sooyoung's team goes to first field. -bla,bla,bla- (Author: you know what i mean :D)" The P.E. teacher said.

[Sooyoung's POV]

"Dude, calm down. Think of food. That's your 'anchor' remember." My besfriend said.

"I'm not the only one you should be worried about, our teamates are werewolves too." I said.

"Hyoyeon and Amber is waaaayyy better controlling their anger at the jerk." Ji Yong (Gdragon) said.

"Just wish me luck."

"Okay..." He replied.

[Author POV]

They go onto their formation. Yuri looks at Sooyoung mockingly. Sooyoung on the other side is trying to calm down but it seems like it not working. 'i don't want to kill that jerk but if she keeps doing that she won't probably win this game alive!' Sooyoung thought. The game starts with a "Hike!". Sooyoung's team is defense. Seungri is the quaterback and throws the ball to Yuri. Yuri is running to the goal when her flag gets pulled by the one and only Choi Sooyoung. Everybody, even the teams in the nearby field, had their jaw open. Nobody, ever, had pulled Yuri's flag. They would've believe it if the person was twice the size of Yuri, but Choi Sooyoung, a girl who said herself isn't good at sports pulled Yuri's flag easily. Yuri was in rage now. After 4 'down balls' from Yuri's team, they now switch objectives. Sooyoung's team becomes Offense now.

[Yuri's POV]

She pulled my flag? Doesn't matter. No one is gonna win or gonna lose after the end of this game!

[Author POV]

If you haven't noticed, Jessica is in Sooyoung's team. She thought she didn't even exist. Suddenly, she sees the ball going to her. She catched it! She hesitates for a moment then run's to the goal. Sooyoung's was behind her protecting her flag. Then.....Goal!

[Sooyoung's POV]

"Good game." I said to Yuri with a smirk. My team did great! Actually, Jessica did. The hunter skills flowing through her...She is a daughter of a hunter.

"Woo~ We won against the jerk's team!" Hyoyeon and Amber said.

"I know~" I said giggling.

"Did you control your anger?" I asked suddenly.

"Yeah~ Don't worry, we controlled our eyes too~" They both said.

"Ahh, good, arasso, go get dressed up." I demanded.

"Yes, mam!" They said in unison.

I go infront of my locker and see Jessica a few lockers away from me without a shirt just a bra.....Ugh, i still have my erted side eh? I hear her heartbeat it's...calm. So, i just take away my shirt which shows my toned six pack abs that I have been working this whole summer. Then I hear her heart beat, it's.... beating faster. I look at her and she glances away. She was looking at me! Shirtless! Does that mean I'm attractive to her? She's cute though. I totally saw her blushing. I guess working for a toned six pack abs was worth it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 [Sooyoung's POV]

Yah! Author ahjussi! I am really nice in this story. Why did you make me look bad?! I'm the actual real life Sooyoung in this story. Aish.... Please make me look nice all the time. Pwease :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahah, that's true Sooyoung's really nice but not in wolf state though :D So it's not my fault you became a werewolf. Because I'm not the one that bit you >:D (Ba dum tss) Sorry for my very dry humour. Anyways. Football with the jerk's team. Sorry for all the Yuri fan's out there but I had to put her to the 'Jerk' side. And sorry for the spelling mistakes.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!

DireWolf OUT @_@