Time Line~ (exo taoris)

Time Line~ (exo taoris)

"Chan stop!" Tao yells, "this is what you get as your punishment" Chanyeol says with a serious yet calm voice. "I'm home!" Kris says while walking in through the front door. As kris walked around the house he started to hear noises coming from the washroom.

*No one's pov* Where is everyone? I thought that everyone would be home by now. *hears noises* What the hell? "No chen stop!" (tao talking) " I'm putting it in my mouth," Chan says. "If you do that I won't talk to- *tao gasp* AHH!" Tao says with surprise. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!" Kris says with anger as he burst the door open. Kris looks at chen as he shoves the last piece of the cupcake in his mouth, *Chan giggles, gets up and walks out of the room with a smirk on his face.* "Chan you bastard" Kris says while looking at the tied up panda (Tao) "Tao are you okay?" "yeah! But Chan ate the last piece of the cupcake!!" "He d-d-din't do anything p-erted to you did he?" Kris said with a worried voice. "No! He didn't, I promise!" Tao says with an honest voice, " but I heard you, y-y-you gasped!" Kris said slowly looking away with his face turning red. " I only gasped because he ate the cupcake! I was surprised that he ate it! That's all," tao says with a serious tone. "B-b-but-" kris stops. " Fine you benben, don't believe me!" Tao runs out of the washroom, just on the other side of the room is chanyeol. Kris walks out and sees chan, "Chanyeol! I swear if you did anything to tao, you are so dead!" *Kris walks away* "Hey kris! It tasted great" Chanyeol says his lips and then flashing a grin. "CHANYEOL YOU BASTARD" *Kris starts to beat up Chan with anger* *Tao sees what is happening* "Kris! What are you doing! I cannot believe you! Your such a horrible person, y-y-you MONSTER!!!" *Tao shoves kris off chenyeol* " Chan Chan are you okay? Come on let's go." Tao says as he gives kris a dirty look. *kris's thoughts inside his head* ( "Chan Chan.. chan chan...... CHAN CHAN!!!" What the fuuuuu? Oh you gotta be kidding me now!) "Kris I told you before! Chan didn't do anything! Yet you still don't listen." "B-b-but chan said-" "DON'T BLAME CHEN! YOU ALREADY BEAT HIM UP!" As Tao and Chan leave, chan secretly mouths "he is all mine now" towards kris.

*Chan's pov* That bastard kris fell into my trap! I knew he would beat me up, because he just can't control his temper when it involves Tao. Now it is my time to play with kris's feelings, just you wait kris, I'll make you pay for what you did to me in the past!

 

What did Kris do? And how will chan avenge Kris? 
 
(Find out later on in the story!)   
 
tumblr_mn110uzTlZ1s5yroho1_500.gif
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE *BUING BUING*
 
 
If you want to help me out, please click this heart -------> <3 pleasssssse click the heart~ and comment ^^