Time Line~ (exo taoris)

Time Line~ (exo taoris)

 (Tao pov) After my moms conversation I was shocked, she told me she supported my relationship with kris! She even started calling us the taoris couple, I mean kris looked totally embarrassed! Even I was embarrassed about what she was saying, she kept on saying "taoris, taoris, taoris!" Like she was some kind of fan girl, I just want to forget about what happened today; I could feel my cheeks turning pink as I thought about what happened today. There was however one condition, my mom wanted me to try and get into the kpop industry; but I don't want to and kris wouldn't want to go with me. If kris doesn't want to then I don't want to, I have 4 years to prepare for this! 

(Kris pov) I am happy that Tao's mom approves of our relationship, but I was kind of embarrassed. The worst part is that she wants Tao to join in the kpop industry, I know Tao doesn't want to but it is the only way he can be with me. I don't know what to do, I have 4 years to decide on what I am going to do. I am not the best dancer, and Tao knows that, one time I tried to impress him in front of a bunch of girls and they were giggling at me; but when I gave my bi*** face they all stopped. I really want to be with Tao, so I guess I am going to train with him. Yep, I made up my mind; I am going to do this with him!

(no ones pov, next day) "Tao I have decide that I am going to try out for the kpop company with you, so you have to help me." " oh so now baby Tao is helping the manly kris" Tao said with a smirk on his face. "Hmm, fine you can think that way, but say that again and I am feeding you to the group of girls!" Kris said. Instanly Tao looked at kris with his worried face, " g-g-g girls! No, sowwwy gege!" Tao said with his cute voice. Kris laughed, assuring Tao that the girls would be the last people he would feed him too. "Kris, want to have dance practice later on! I could use a good laugh today!" Tao said trying not to laugh. " hahaha, very funny pansy boy, oops did I say pansy I meant panda. So about the girls-" Tao instantly cut kris off "OKAY! I'll stop now!"

Tao and kris had been practicing for almost a whole month now. And kris' dancing wasn't really getting that much better. No matter how hard Tao tried to teach him, kris just didn't seem to catch on. "What am I going to do with you kris?" "Anything you want to do" kris said with a smirk. Tao turned away, but his cheeks were glowing red. "Kris, we have to be serious!" "I am being serious, you can do anything you wanna do to me!" Kris said. Suddenly Tao had an idea, "anything...." Tao left the room and came back with his wushu stick. "If you mess up one more time, it's not going to be pretty." Tao said slapping the stick on one of his hands. Kris face was regretting what he had said earlier, but his mind was also in the gutter. 

By the end of the day, kris was completely worn out. He had lost count of how many times Tao hit him with the stick, and everytime Tao did hit him, Taos face was filled with joy. "Today was so much fun, I felt like I was the Gege today!" Tao said with a smile on his face. "Whoa whoa whoa, not so fast! Don't worry Tao you will get you punishment one day!" Kris said in a seductive voice, with a hot grin. 

End of my chapter! Sorry I took so long to update :( thank you for waiting! Come again next time!