Time Line~ (exo taoris)

Time Line~ (exo taoris)

 

Tao's POV      
oh no! I made kris mad, but how? Could it be that he was jealous, wow! and I saw a minature panda in kris's hand.  As I run to go find kris I see xiu min "hey xui min, I cant accept this panda" "I know you can't, because kris got you one too. I just wanted to see him get jealous and it worked, haha" "I can't beleive you xiu min! When you want to play a joke, don't involve my kris!" 
 
(kris and tao)
"kris I finally found you!" "Go away, why don't you go to your 'xiu min oppa' " I grabbed kris and gave him a kiss on the lips and said "kris, your the only oppa for me, I gave the plush panda back to xiu min. I only want your panda." 
kris POV
I hand Tao the panda and he starts to hug it. I must admit I wanted to be that panda , "Tao.....can we kiss again? The last one was so quick I didn't get to taste it." Tao was blushing, we lean in to kiss but we were bad at it, I mean we're kids so were just minors.          
 
-Next Day-
Kris (at home)
*raining outside*  I can't beleive we actually kissed yesterday! I never knew Tao had such soft lips, and that was my first kiss! I am so happy toda- *ring ring ring* (phone ringing) "KRIS GET UP AND GET THE PHONE!!!!" Kris's mom said. "Hello, tao what's wrong?" "Kris GeGe, it's raining and I don't want it to thunder and lightning. My parents aren't home and I am alone, PLEASE COME OVER!" "Okay! stay calm Tao, I will be right over." "Mom I am going over to a friends house" Kris said. "Okay, be good! If you can't be good, be careful." 
 
 Kris POV
As I walk to Tao's house I start to hear thunder! Oh no! Tao is probably freaking out! As I run down the sidewalk stepping in the puddles of the pouring rain. All I could think of was, hold on a little longer you panda I'm coming! As I walk towards Tao's door, I ring the doorbell, but nobody answered. "TAOOOOOO, OPEN THE DOOR!" Still, there was no answer. I decided I would try turning the door knob, suddenly the front door opened. I looked around the house but I could not find Tao. 
 
Tao's POV
I could hear kris calling me, but I could also hear the thunder and lightning! I don't want to come out from underneath my bed, Kris just hurry up and find me! I am so glad he actually came to see me! I'm like the princess and he is my prince! I could hear foot prints coming up the stairs, it's kris! "Kris! I'm underneath my bed" I don't know if he heard me because I felt like I had whispered it.
 
Kris POV
Tao you babo, why won't you just call out to me! I walk into Tao's room and he is not there. I check his closet and under his desk. Suddenly I hear my name, I turn behind me only to see my panda hiding under the bed! "Tao, you must have been scared! come." I held out  my hands and said in a gentle voice. "Come in to my arms" I see Tao crawling out from under his bed and run into my arms. He was hugging me so tight, and he stayed silent the whole time. As he was hugging me I was leaning agianst the wall siting on the floor. After awhile we fell asleep hugging eachother.
 
Tao's mom's POV
*Door opens* "Tao hunny! Mommy's home" hmmm...is he sleeping? *Goes up the stairs and opens tao's room door* Oh My! it is the young boy Tao talks about all the time, and they fell asleep like that? I think we are going to have to talk about this later.
 
This is the first time I did a kissing scene! *Fan girl squeal* Come agian my fellow readers, Tao and Kris are waiting!