Time Line~ (exo Taoris)

Time Line~ (exo taoris)

(Kris pov)

 It has been 5 years since me and Tao made it in sm entertainment, and this guy chenyeol has been getting on my last nerve, but it's okay, it's okay, we're still tight. And I really can't beleive who I saw, that fool xuimin! If he tries to steal my Tao, I am not going to be very happy! Other than that, xuimin and me are still close friends, even though he tries to bother me by getting close to Tao, Tao that Babo, he falls for his tricks too! I love Tao, but he really needs to stop showing others his buing buing face, n-n-not that I am jealous it's just, that people don't need to see it all the time! 

(Tao's pov)

I am so happy I made the decision with kris GeGe. I have met so many new people, luhan, sehun, xuimin, lay, Chen, D.O, chenyeol, suho, beakhyun (kris says I like to follow him around like a lost puppy, but That's not true!) And then there's Kai. They are all so nice to me, they call me the kung fu panda. I love hanging out with them! I tested my egeyo on lay and D.O, hee hee! I got two new Gucci bags! They are so kind to me! I also tried it on chenyeol, but he said *Tao tries to imitate chenyeols voice* " Tao, I hear what you did to lay and D.O and its not going to work on me" humph, I'll get you one day chenyeol. 

(No ones pov)

*chenyeol walk in behind Tao* " that's a really bad imitation of me." Chenyeol says to Tao. " You could have made it a little bit deeper" chenyeol says with a laugh. Then he goes to grab a cupcake he brought for himself from the kitchen, Tao eyes the cupcake, he wants it! Tao looks at chenyeol and then the cupcake, "buing buing" Tao says in a cute tone. " oh no! I don't think so, if you want this cupcake your going to have to wrestle me for it!" Taos eyes sharpen, he grabs the broom beside him and starts swinging it around, and the wacks chenyeol in the head! Chenyeol drops the cupcake from the pain, Tao quickly picks up the cupcake and locks himself in the washroom. "Tao! Tao! Give it back, right now!" Chenyeol said Im in a serious voice. "It's so good!" Tao said while the cupcake is still in his mouth. "Why you little! Your a dead panda boy now!" Chenyeol said. 

(Taos pov)

Oh no! What am I going to do? I know I shouldn't have wacked him in the head, he has gone completely pyhsco! But the cupcake looked so good, it even had frosting on it! And I know he is not going to leave me alone, so I guess I am stuck in here until kris or one of the other members returns! But who knows how long that will take, and I am starting to get hungry. Chenyeols pounding on the door has stopped, but I know he is still out there! Suddenly the lock on the door clicks open! And then I look up from the floor to see Chenyeol! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream! " your really a dead panda boy now!" Chenyeol says in a serious voice!

Find out what happens to Tao next Chapter! Will someone save him? And what's his punishment?