Time Line~ (exo taoris)

Time Line~ (exo taoris)

 

(Tao and Kris when they were little kids)
Kris POV
"WHAAAA!"  I could hear tao crying like a baby. "what's wrong tao! are you hurt! Do you need help?" Then tao looks up with a grin and says "I just wanted you to come rescue me,haha! I LOVE YOU!" *tao reaches out to hug kris* "really tao? You gave me a heart attack I thought I was going to have to beat up people for you......AGIAN!" as tao hugs me I started to feel like I was bieng suffocated by a big panda, I mean for a little guy he has a lot of power! "Kris GeGe! Can I hold your hand? Pleaseeeee!!!!!" *kris sighs* "suuureee, only today!"
Tao's POV
As I held kris's hand they were so manly! I just wanted to hug him agian, but i know how kris feels.....he is really shy! He always helps me when I get picked on...... they are mostly girls because they are jealous that I have kris with me all the time! "Kris GeGe, can you say you love me too! I always have to say I love you!" I look up to see kris blushing, and looking away from me. *kris whisper's* I love you "what was that kris?" "I LOVE YOU!" kris was red like a tomato, hehe ^.^ I gave him a big hug! and then kris patted my head and huged me. 
Bullies POV (girls)
As we are watching tao and kris hug we get more mad! I mean everyone knows they're gay! But why? kris should notice us girls more! But we must admit taoris is so CUUUUTE!!! *Fan girl scream* Still tao is going to get is tomorrow for hugging our man! 
(Tao and Kris )
"look kris! It's a miniature panda bear! I WANT IT!!!" *Tao does buing buing* "No...." *tao has a sad and angry face* "Why kris, your so mean!!!" as kris walks tao to his wushu class it was quiet. *angry voice* "thanks for taking me to my wushu class, bye." *tao walks away*
Kris POV
"I'll take this miniature panda please" I knew tao was going to ask for this panda, I just wanted it to be a surprise! Tao is so cute when he is mad!!! I can't wait to give it to him later, he is going to love it! as I walk over to pick tao up, I notice him from a far. "TAOOOOO YOU PANDA!!!!" I walk over to him and he-he-he IS HOLDING A MINIATURE PANDA! 
(Kris and Tao)
"TAO!! WERE DID YOU GET THAT!!" "Oh! this, xiu min Oppa gave it to me! It's the one I wanted from before" *kris pov* I was speechless he got the minature panda and now he is calling a guy I don't even know oppa! "TAO YOU BABO!" and I took off with out looking back!