my cousin

my cousin

 

Nichkhun pov

“Annyeong oppadeul. Jonen Ok Hyeon ni imnida. Bangapsumnida.” it’shocking to hear her introduction. She’s Taecyeon cousin? Andwe.

“Nichkhun hyung, why are you so quiet?” Junho broke my speculation.

“Nichkhun Horvejkul.”

All member look weird at me. Yeah it’s weird too for me. I’m not a cold man, but remembered fact that Jessica dumped me and this girls is the only one, except 2PM member and my family, who saw my tears, I dicide too act cold.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Junsu hyung command us to enter the car. I sit in front with and Junsu hyung as a driver. That’s girl sit between Taecyeon and Junho. Then Chansung and Wooyoung sit in back.

“Hyeon ni-ssi. Daehakgyo oediso?”.

“Howon, in Psychology.”

“OMO. We are at the same university? Aigo, why never meet before?”

Mwo? She’is a Psychology student? Ah that’s explain why she can read me like reading a book. Wooyoung, Chansung and Junho showing their interested to that girls. They talk about anything  in their university. Sometime Junsu hyung and Taecyeon involved. It’s looked really fun. I am the only one who keep silent all the way. Not interest to talk about anything. Thank’s God, they overly consent about that girl, so they didn’t realize that I’m in bad mood now. But I’m wrong.

“Khunnie, are you sick? You looked very pale. Waeyo?” Taecyeon asks me when we arrived at Seoul Park.

“Gwenchana.” I make a false smile.

“Ani. I believe there is a problem. It’s about Jessica?” he’s guessed it. I down my head. “What happened?”

“She dumped me last night.” I took a long breath.

“Wae? I’m not seeing a problem in your relationship. Why she dumped you?” Taecyeon wrink his forehead.

“Mollayo. Suddenly she asked me to ended our relationship. She said that  She never love me. She just use me to raise her popularity.” I acted like I didn’t care about that.

“Ah jinjja? Since first time I know that’s girl is not suit you.” We silent for a moment.”Just Forget it hyung. Kajja, let’s have fun today. Throw away your sadness. Today we’ll make your smile back.” Taecyeon cheers me.

“Taecyeon.”

“Ne?”

“Don’t tell the other member. I didn’t want they worried.”

“Ye. But you must have fun today.”

“Gomawo.”

I’m really lucky have them. Although I live alone in Korea and my family in Thailand. Having them make me feel live with my family.

 

Hyeon ni POV

Ah, this’s really fun. All 2PM member is Dorky as same as in stage. Except one, That Thai Prince. Since I came, he act really cold to me. Yeah but I can understand. He just dumbed by his girlfriend last night and I saw him crying. Maybe that’s the reason he act like that.

“Oppa, Let’s try this one?” I suggest paintball.

“Kajja. Kajja. I want doing that game too.” Junho oppa pulled me with full passion. We walk in front, followed by the other.

“Ok. Let’s make 2 team. Young team versus old team. How?” Chansung oppa give an option.

“Ok. But, What team Hyeon would join?” Junsu oppa asked.

“Of course young team.” Junho oppa grabbed my soldier..

“So, Hyeon-ah, we are a rival right now. I’ll never let you win.” Taec oppa ruffled my hair.

“Jinjja? I doubt that. Haha.”

Ah oppa, did you know I really hope we are on a team. Help each other to beat our enemy. And I hope you can protect me like in the past.

“Hyeon ni ah. Are you scared dispatch from Taecyeon Hyung?” Chansung tease me.

“Hmm, It’s my first time he’s been my enemy. I’m little worried.”

“You afraid being he’s enemy?” Wooyoung wrink his forehead.

I just answer with smile. Junho oppa grabbed my souldier and say “Gwenchana hyeon-ah. I’ll protect you until my last blood.”

“Jinjja? Waaa, gomawo oppa. “ I give him my cute smile. He smile too, and make his eyes disappear. Kyeopta.

“Hyeon-aa, please be careful. Junho trying to seduce you. I wouldn’t let him be with you.” Taec oppa acted angry, make my cheek turned red. Fortunatly, no one noticed.

 

Nichkhun Pov

“Hyeon-aa, please be careful. Junho trying to seduce you. I wouldn’t let him be with you.” Ah that girls flushed. Is it because what Taecyeon said? but, they are cousin right? why that girl acted like fall in love with Taecyeon? I seeing them curiously.

“Ya! Nichkhun. Stop daydream.” Junsu hyung broke my imagination.

“Ah ne hyung. Kajja.”

We ready on our position. Taecyeon, Junsu and I, red team. Junho, Chansung, Wooyoung and that girl are blue team. We attack each other as much as we can. This really fun. It’s make me more refresh. Just in second Junsu hyung shooted and “die”. Only left me and Taecyeon. Although only us, we can beat Chansung and Wooyoung. Now it’s fair, 2 vs 2. We attacked really hard. No one want to loose. Hyeon almost got shoot before she felt on the floor.

“Hyeon, gwenchana?” Taecyeon looked worried, and put down his gun. Blap. Hyeon shoot Taecyeon in his chest.

“Hahaha. Oppa die”. She laughed then run away.

“Ya. Ok Hyeon ni.” Taecyeon showed unsatisfied. He fooled by his dongsaeng.

Now only left me versus Junho and Hyeon. I must win, it all about pride. Carefully, I came to them. Ah that’s Junho. He looked at Hyeon intense and not realize me. Blap. He got shooted. And now only left me and Hyeon. If I lost, it will be really embarassing. But, before I can catch her, she catch me first and put her gun in my back.

“Put your  hands up! And throw your gun.” She  threat me.

“Andwe. I’ll fight until my last blood.” I turn back, prepare to shoot her. But she shotted me earlier. . I lost.

 

Hyeon POV

“Yey. I’m the winner. You all weak. Lost from a woman.” I tease them.

“Ne ne ne. You are great. But you are cheating.” Taec oppa looked annoyed.

“Hehe. Mianhae oppa. Please don’t mad at me.” I sit in front of Taec oppa, persuade him to smile.

“If I did not know that you two are a cousin, I would assumed that you’re dating.” Junsu oppa tease me, make my face red.

“Haha. If she’s not my cousin, I will happy be her boyfriend.”

Jinjja? Are you love me too?” I looked him couriously.

“Ya! Oppa, don’t tease me like that. How if I fall in love with you for real?” I’m trying to make it joke, although my heart beat aritmatically.

“Hei, stop it. I’m jealous now.” Junho oppa jump in front of us, separated us. All member just laugh looking us.

“Hei please stop. Don’t act childish. Kajja chib.e kayo. Tomorrow we have a lot schedule, so we must have enough time to rest.” Chansung oppa, the youngest acted really mature, make me shocked. We left Seoul Park with full of happines. Ah today is really interesting. Gomawo oppadeul.