my cousin part 1

my cousin

Nichkun pov

 

“Nickhun, mianhae. I think our relationship must ended.”

I really shocked. She dumped me? In my birthday?

“Waeyo? Did you love me?”

“Mianhae. Being your girlfriend just to raise my popularity.” She said expressionless.

She never loves me? What she has done is just fake? I don’t believe it.

“This not funny Jess. I know you really love me, like I do.”

“Aniyo. I never loved you. It just my manager’s order. honestly, I am seeing the other man. Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae Nichkhun –ssi.”

Jessica leaves me alone. I could only seeing her back until she disappear in the dark. I lost my mind. My heart ripped in a piece. I really love Jessica. I remember how hard I fight to get her. and, it’s just for a fake love. Huh, really ironic. You’re stupid Khunnie. Whole year never realized that she never loves you. My teardrops in the rain. It seems like the sky understand my feeling now. I let rain pouring down my head. I’m happy the rain down. It's hidden my tears. Suddenly, the rain stopped. Eh no, this rain just stopped pouring me. I looked up, a girl with an umbrella stands near me and covers me from the rain.

“Are you stupid? Why hide your tears under the rain? Ckckck.” She said to me.

I look at her skeptical. How can she knows I’m crying? upmost, from where she come? Is she a human or… hii, I’m scared to say it.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Hyeon ni.” She ate her lollipop and stretch out her hands, wait me to shake her hand. I just looking her hand, dare to touch it. She took her hand and take the lollipop from . “You’re Nichkhun 2PM, right?” no change in her face, although I treat her badly.

“Yes I’m. I’m Nichkhun 2PM. What do you want?” I answer unfriendly.

“Nothing. I just make sure.” She keep calm. “How long you will be here? It’s almost midnight. It’s better for you to back to dorm.” She said  like she know me well.

“It’s not your business. How long I’ll be here is up to me.”

“Sorry if I’m too interfere, but 2PM schedule is really busy. That’s mean you must take care about your health. You wouldn’t disappointing hottest, right?”

She is right. Our schedule is really crazy. We must promoted our new album, “Hands up” and finished our Asian tour. It’s really tiring. But, how she knows? Is she hottest? Or stalker? I’m began to worry.

“Haha. Don’t worry. I’m not your stalker.”

How she knows what I think? Is she not a human?

“Hei, I’m human. Don’t be surprised how I know what do you think. Your face telling  very clear.”

Ah it’s because my face. Hufp, whereas people said that I’m hard to read. But this girl read me like reading a book.

“Hei, why did you keep silent?” She get close her face to mine, stared at me. Reflexes,  I am steping back, and falling from the garden chair.

“Gwenchana?” She is trying help me.

“Gwenchana.” I push her hand. Avoid her help

“Ah, guraeyo.” She make a distance to me, just seeing me who try to get up by myself. She watch me for long time. Not saying anyword. This situation make me nervous.

“Use it. It will help you to avoid sickness.” She gives her umbrella in my hand, then run away from the rain. Her behave confused me. What have she done? A ridiculous girls.

 

 

Hyeon ni pov

Hatchi. Hatchi. I wake up in a bad condition. I’ve got flu. . It’s all because the rain last night. I’m trying got out of my bed. While strugling, I walked to kitchen. Looking for food to fill my empty stomach.

Tet.. Tet.. my apartment alarm ringing. Ah, who’s coming in this early morning. I peek intercom. Taecyeon oppa?

“Oppa, what are you… hatchi… doing here?” I ask him curious.

“Are you sick?” Oppa touch my forehead.

“Gwenchana oppa. I just walking in the rain last night.”

“Aish. Always careless. Wait here, I’ll make porridge for you.”            

Taec Oppa walk to the kitchen, cooked for me. Ah I’m sure you’re curious, why Taecyeon, a member of 2PM, in my apartment, right? He is my nephew, son of my mom sister. We’re really close since our childhood. So, when I decided to continue study here, in Korea, oppa show me this apartment, which really close to 2PM dorm. He ever ask me to live in 2PM dorm, but I rejects it. Why? Because He live with other member, all of them are namja and I’m yeoja. That’s why he send me here.

“This your breakfast, you must eat all of this. Then rest.” His command.

Taec oppa hand me a porridge what he made.

“Wuah, It’s looked tasty oppa. Gomawo.” I eat slowly. Hmm, maa. Taec oppa is a great chef. Everything that he cook, always delicious. Handsome, cute, funny, and great chef. Perfect boy. I’m sure every girl in this world agree with me. I believe, everygirls dreaming he become their man. Including me. Yeah, I like him. Love between woman to man. Not dongsaeng  to her oppa. But I know we couldn’t be together. Because he is my nephew. My parent would kill me if they know I love him.

“Ah ye oppa. What are you doing here? It’s unusual you coming early morning like now.” I ask him again.

“Ah you didn’t remember? Today, I will introduce you to all 2PM members. Because today we’re free, so we want to have fun. But seeing you like this, better if I canceled everything.”

“Aniyo. Gwenchana oppa.  I’m fine. After eat your porridge, I feel more healthy.” I get up and jumped, showing that I’m okay. Of course I didn’t want to skip this moment. Have fun with 2PM. It’s every yeoja dream and specially with Taecyeon oppa.

“Hmm, ok if you feel better. But I think you need to take a shower before we pick up other member.” He acted like I’m stinked. >.<

“Oppa……..” I had seeing his smile before I run to bathroom, take a bath and changing my clothes as fast as I can. Well,  I’m a simple girl who doesn’t like seeing my face in the mirror too long. I just needed 15 minute to get done.

“I’m ready oppa.” Taec oppa seeing me and smile. Grey Jeans, black tanktop combine with white shirt, that’s what I wear.

“You never changed. If you keep doing this, no one would recognize you as a girl.” He ruffled my hair. A big smile came from my face.

“Kajja oppa. Don’t make them waited too long.” I pull Taec oppa excited. He follow me with his thooty smile.

Because 2PM dorm just 200 meter from my apartment, we are just walking. Oppa grabbed my shoulder all the way. Make my  heart beating aritmatically. Ah oppa, if you know my heart. I smiled to my self, and oppa still talking. All member was waited  us in front of car when we arrived.

“Ya hyung, you really late.” Junho oppa yelling to us.

“Who is she, hyung?” Wooyoung oppa asked Taecyeon oppa curiously.

“AH ye. She is my nephew from Amerika. Her name Hyeon ni. Ok Hyeon ni.” Taec oppa introducing me to all 2PM member.

“Annyeong oppadeul. Jonen Ok Hyeon ni imnida. Bongapsumnida.” I’m bowing and smile to all member.

“Ah you are a girl. I think you are a boy. I’m Chansung. Hwang Chansung.”

“Kim Junsu.”

“Jang Wooyoung.”

“Lee Junho.”

All member introduce himselfs, except one, Nichkhun oppa. He not doing anything. Just glare at me. Ah I remembered that I met him in the town park last night. Because of him I got sick this morning.

“Nichkhun hyung, why you didn’t introduce yourself?” Junho oppa asked Nichkhun oppa.

“Nichkhun Horvejkul.” He said expressionless.

Ah this namja. He just warm when in front of camera and hottest. In real life, he really cold. Ckckck.

 

con't