she's not that bad

my cousin

Nichkhun Pov

“Mwo? You never kissed?” I looked her surprises.

“Wae? You think all young American girls ever kissed?” she stared me.

“Yeah, I think.” I still answered cold. But in the bottom of my heart I really appreciate her. Although live in USA, she still have a east culture.

“Don’t say if you never have boyfriend too.” I .

“Yeah that’s right.” She answered calm, make me more surprised. She’s not that bad. Good looking, charming, y,  and yeah, just her style needed help.

“Don’t stare at me like that. You look like appraise a thing.” She said fed up.

“Haha. Mianhae. I just not believe an American girl never have a boyfriend.”

“Yeah, you know that I’m really close with Taecyeon oppa, so I think I don’t need a boyfriend. because Taecyeon oppa protect and care with me.” She look lost in thought. I can see a sadness in her face.

“Is you two really really close?” I try to discover their relationship.

“Ne. We really closed. Since kindergarten we always together. Same school, extra. If I’m sick, he always care of me. We look like twin, who’s can’t separated. Our first time separated was when he decided to enter JYP entertainment. I asked him not to go, but seeing his passion on it, make me let him go. And my decision make us  separated in long distance.” She lost in thought again. Sadness fullfill her eyes.

“You love him?” I guessed. She surprissed, her face turn red then she smile.

“Haha. Anniyo. We are a cousin. My mom is sister with his mom. We can’t love each other.” She smiled, but I can see a lie in her eyes.

“Love is not always about girl to man, it can be from dongsaeng to oppa.” I try to change topic. This situation fell awkward. “Kajja. Taecyeon drag me here to take a walk with you, not to listen your story.” I walking to the door. I can’t be able saw her smile while her eyes seen hurt.

“Oppa. Eodi kayo?” She asked enthusiastic. Seem like her sadness has gone. How great this girl, changes her feeling this fast.

“Up to you. I’ll guide you.”

“Jinjja? How about Lotte world? I really want to go there.”

“Arraso.”

I drive my car to Lotte World. Luckily it’s still early morning, so I don’t need to disguise.

“Oppa, wantt to try that?” Hyeon point a roller coaster that can rotate 360 degree, make me feel horrified. But Hyeon hold my hand tight then pull me. She looked really happy when the roller coaster begin to run. She shout loudly, throw all her emotion. I now understand why she want to ride this thing. Then I joined to shout, throw away all the tantrum. Occasionally, we look each other, laugh dan shout together.

 

Hyeon Pov

“Gomawo oppa. It’s really great day. Mianhae If I troublesome.”

“Yah, you’re troublesome. No wonder if taecyeon asked me to go with you. Definetly he’s tired with you.” He said while laugh.

I just make a deep sigh.

“Hey. I’m just kidding. Don’t use that ugly face.” He shuffle my hair, surprising me. “Why you starring me like that?” He gaze me courious.

“Haha. Aniyo. Just surprised. This is the first time you act nice to me.”

“You don’t like it? You prefer like I’m cold?” He’s back to that cold man again.

“Aniya. You look more handsome when you acted warm.” I . Although that was true.

“Yeah. What can I say? I’m handsome since born.” He praise himself.

“Aish, I regret said you handsome. Junho oppa is more handsome than you.”

“Mwo? That short man?”

“Ya, he’s your dongsaeng. How can you said something like that? He just some centimeter shorter than you.” I glare him.

“Did you like that short man?” He asked me couriously again.

“Yeah, he's cute. And he always care with me.”

“So, you really like him? How if he likes you too?”

“It’ll be a great honor.” I smiled, cover my truely feeling. Until now, only Taec oppa in my heart, and seem  wouldn’t change forever.

*******