this is love?

my cousin

Hyeon Pov

Argh, I got severe headache. What happened to me? The last thing that I can remember is had a dinner with Khun oppa in galbi restauran. Then, where is it? Why I feel so familiar?

“Did you wake up?” Khun oppa suddenly appeared in my door.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” I asked when remember that, this is my apartment.

“Mwo? You forget last night? Ckck, nappeun yeoja.” Khun oppa smile awkward.

“Eoh? last night? We have a dinner with galbi and soju.”

“You didn’t remember after that? When you drunk?”

“Mwo? I’m drunked?”

“Ne. you drunked and seduce me.” Khun oppa smile awkward again.

“Andwe. Impossible.” I peek under my blanket, piuh, I still dressed. Then what he mean? I looked Khun oppa couriously, he just smile then whip his lips make me goggle.

“Maybe,,,, we did that?” I make a sign kiss with my hand.

“You forget it? Ckckck. Jeongmal nappeun yeoja. How can you forget that most sweet moment?” Khun oppa still whip his lips.

“Andwe. Oh my first kiss.” I screamed loudly, panic.

“Eothokke, eotthokke…” I jump from bed then saw my mirror. I looked my lips sticky. Are you not again? Oh my sweet lips.

“Wae? Why you so panic?” Khun oppa looked me oddly.

“I promises to myself that my first kiss for my first boyfriend. And now you stole it. Hwaaaaa, eottoke, eottoke.” I ruffled my hair.

“Well, just be my girl, so your first kiss is your first boyfriend.” He said so easily.

“Mwo?? Michyeoso? Is dumbed by Jessica eonni broke your brain?” I asked sarcastic.

“Ya! I just give you solution. If you not like it, just leave it.” Khun oppa left my room. I looked him unbelievable. How can he said something like that to me? Tsk, I think his brain really broke after dumped by Jessica eonni.

“Ya, Hyeon-ah. Baegopa. Make breakfast for me.” Khun oppa yelling me.

I look into mirror once again then going to kitchen. But I feel really dizzy. My step unstable and it’s really hard to go to kitchen. Brakkk. I hit the chair. Aish, jeongmal. Appo. For some moment I just stand quietly, wait the pain gone. When it’s feel better, I continue my step. To go to kitchen I must across living room, where Khun oppa .

“Appayo?” He asked me courious when I walked oddly.

“Gwenchana oppa. Just hit the chair.”

“Aish sloopy yeoja.”

I just smile then continue my step again. But the effect of soju appear again. I felt down and ready for a big hit. I close my eyes to reduce the pain. Hana, dul, set. Eoh? I didn’t feel the pain? What’s going on? I open my eyes slowly. Khun oppa?

*****

 

Nichkhun Pov

I looked hyeon walking improperly. I remember last night she didn’t got injured. So why she walked like that?

“Appayo?”

“Gwenchana oppa. Just hit the chair.” She answered quickly then move forward to kitchen.

“Aish sloopy girl.” I hiss.

I looked her continously. She walked more inproperly, and I’m sure she would falling down soon. Reflect I get up and hold her in time. If I late just one second, her head will hit the floor. My face and her face almost not have distance. Omo, why my heartbeat going faster again? I looked her intens. She closed her eyes. It like she prepare to feel the pain. I let him stay in my arm for long time until she opened her eyes. She goggle when seeing me then throw my hand away.

“Ya. Ige mwoya?” She asked panic.

“I just save you from pain.”

“Ah, ne. gomawoyo oppa.” Her voice become soft then She’s back to her way to the kitchen.

“Stop. Today I let you off to make a breakfast for me.” I pull her hand and make her sit down at the chair.

“I’ll cooking this time. Just sit here.” She look me odd. I just smile then go to kitchen.

Actually I’m not good at cooking, but not mean I can’t cooking. Live far from family for long time forced me to cooking. I look around, searching for ingredient.  Salmon, broccoli, pasta, aish my cooking skill just the beginner. I can’t make any good thing with this ingrendien. It’s better just make a porridge. Just 30 minute to make my special salmon porridge. Hopefully it have a good taste. I taste a bit, hmm not bad. I put the porridge in a bowl then bring it to Hyeon with a glass of milk.

“Hyeon-ah. The food is ready. Palli moggo.” I shouted from the kitchen.

When I enter the living room, I found her sleeping in the sofa. Ah Taecyeon right. This girl shouldn’t drink alcohol. I put the food on the table and fix her position. But it seems just waking her.

“Mianhae. I wake you up.”

“Ah ani oppa. I just rest for some minute.” She smile.

“I make a porridge for you. Moggo.” I give the bowl to her.

“Mwo? You can cook?” She asked unbelive.

“Absolutely. Wae?” I goggle her.

“Haha. Aniya. It’s just….” She not complete her word. but I know what she will said. “It’s just the only man that I know can cook is Taecyeon oppa.” I’m sure she will said that.

“Ppali moggo. And tell me how the taste.”

“Mwo? You didn’t taste it?”

“Hahaha.” I just laughed to answer. She look me suspicious.

“Calm down. I didn’t put poison there. I just not sure about the taste.”

“Arraso. If something happen, Please tell oppadeul if I love them so much.” She said like something really bad would happen after she eat my porridge.

“Ya! What do you think would happen after you eat this huh?” pletak, I hit her head with my finger.

“Hehehe.” She just smiled then begin to eat. I looked worried wait her reaction. She fold her forhead then begin to chewing slowly, make me more worried.

“Oppa,,”

“Ne, otte?”

“What did you put here?”

“Mwo? Wae? The taste bad?” I look her dissapointed.

“Ani. massisoyo.” She smiled.

“I just too salty. Did you want to get married soon oppa?” She teased me.

“Ne. I want to get married with you soon.”.

Hyeon freezing in her place. Haha I got you.

“I’m just kidding girl.” I explain after seeing her expresion being odd.

“Why did you suddenly act strange?”

“Srange? What do you mean?” I act like not understand.

“Ne. You being weird. Really weird. Your being so quarrelsome.” fiuh, I, I think she heard my conversation with Taec last night.

“Haha. It’s because you make me interest.” She cocked hear my word. but I more shock with what just out from my mouth. Did I really fall for this girl?