first time

my cousin

Hyeon pov

 

I have morning class, and unfortunately, my motorcycle was broke. , I must ride a buss to goes to campus. This is the first time I regret with my apartment. The nearest bus station is 1 km. I almost out of breathing when trying go there. Ah I remembered, I don’t know how to go to campus by bus. What bus must I ride? Uwaaa, Eottohke? I don’t have any idea.

“Hyeon-aa, mwohaeyo?” I looking arround, search who was talk. Junho oppa? Ah God send me an angel.

“Oppa, Daehakkyo kayo?” 

“Ani. I must attend a radio program. Wae?” ah dissapointed.

“Ah ani. I just want to get ride. My motorcycle was broke. And I don’t know how to goes to campus by bus.”

“Kajja. We will take a ride for you.”

“Jinjja?” wuaa, he really my angel..

“Ne. kajja.”

I get to his car with full of happines. but he's not alone. Nichkhun oppa sit beside him.

“Annyeong Nichkhun oppa.” He just stared at me, and not saying anything. Huh, is he still mad at me?

“Ah mianhae Hyeon. Nickhun hyung was broken heart. Jessica just left him. So He have a bad mood.” Junho oppa apologize for his brother.

Ah, I think all member was knowing that story. Are they know too that this boy was crying at that moment?

 

Nichkhun POV

“Ah mianhae Hyeon. Nickhun hyung was broken heart. Jessica just left him. So he have a bad mood.”

Pletak. I knocked his head. How dare he says something like that. Aiss, why I’ve this kind of dongsaeng?

“Gwenchana oppa. I know how hard it for him.” Hyeon still smiling. Not showing sad or dissapointed expression with my behave. Jeongmal isangiyeyo.

All the way, Junho chat happily with Hyeon, and I'm just listening, not involved even once.

“Yap. We are here Hyeon. Howon University.” Junho stop the cars in front of gate.

“Ne. gomawo Junho oppa, gomawo Nichkhun oppa. Sorry for bothering. Hope your work doing well today. Fighting.” Hyeon give support for him.

“Alright. With your support, our work will done perfect. We going now. Annyong.” Junho ruffled Her hair. That girls smiling again. Aish, that weird girl really like when people ruffled his hair. Really liked poodle.

Junho waved his hand then drive our car to SBS radio.

“Hyung, did you think Hyeon is beautiful.” He said excited.

“Didi you like her?” I asked him back.

“Hehe. Molla. I just really happy beside her. Do you think she like me?”

“Molla. Why you don’t ask her by self??”

“I’m not ready hyung. We just meet 3 days ago, and not to know each other. If I asked something like that, she would think that I’m a jerk boy.” Junho answered seriously. This is my first time looking him act like this. Mostly he doesn’t care how long he knows a girl, if he like, he would asked that girl being his girlfriend. But why he didn’t doing that to Hyeon? Did he really fall in love with that girls? Or because Tecyeon?

“It’s not look like Junho. Mostly you will asked them being your girlfriend as fast as you can.”

“Hehe.” He just smiling for answered.

“You scared with Taecyeon, right?” I guessed and it’s seem right. Junho still make a big smile.

“Hehe. I saw that Taecyeon hyung really care with Hyeon. If I asked her being my girlfriend so fast and it’s have bad ended, Taec hyung would kill me.”

“Haha. I never think you scared with him. You are the one who responsible for disturbing him.” I laugh louded knowing that fact.

“Yah Taec hyung is a sensitive person. He would really mad if someone that he care about disturbed or being hurt. Did you remembered Yoobin case? At that time Yoobin was bullied by Taec hyung fans until sick. I really scared with him that time. Eventhough when the culprit coming to apologize. Did you remembered how mad is he?”

Yah Yoobin ever bullied by Taecyeon fanatic fans. They didn’t like Taecyeon date with Yoobin. Because they think Yoobin is just nothing and not suited Taecyeon at all. Yoobin face full of scratch and braise because fan act. And I remembered clearly  how mad he was. All people in dorm got his anger. Until some fangirls who responsible for that persecution coming to apologize. If Yoobin not hold his hand, I’m not sure what will happened to them.

“Ne. I remembered. He’s a real beast when mad.”

“That’s why this time I would assure my heart first. If I confirm that I really like her, then I’ll ask her being my girls.” Junho said with full of confident.

“That’s your problem.”

“By the way hyung, didn’t you interested with Hyeon? She’s kind, cute, smiley, cheer up. Ah, she’’s reallu 10 jeom manjeom 10 jeom.”

“Aish You over praise her. She will flying if heard.” I look him amazed. How can he assumed that Taecyeon cousin, who’s I think namja, 10jeom manjeom 10 jeom? Ckck, he really need to check his brain and eyes.