Cramped world

my cousin

Nichkhun pov

“Ah hyung, That Taecyeon hyung, isn’t it? Let’s greet them.” Junho point at Taecyeon and Hyeon.

“Fo what?”

“Just want to say hello. You said before that Hyeon was sick.” Junho walk away, forced me to follow him. The pain of my heart get worse. Right before we arrived, I saw Jessica came and greet them.

" Annyeong oppa . What are you doing here? " She said intimated .
" Ah Jesica-ssi . What are you doing here ? " Taecyeon looked shock.
" Ah I want to meet my friend. By the way, did 2PM have a schedule here ? Why all the members here ? "
" All members ? " Taecyeon did not understand .
" Ne . that behind you, Junho and Nichkhun . " she pointed make Taecyeon turned and looked at us . The look that I do not understand what it means .
" Ah oppa . I want to give it . " Jessica handed a box to Taecyeon .
" What is this ? "
" A gift for you oppa . " Jessica put on a face that is so cheerful .
" Well , it's an expensive clock . Why did you give it to me ? "
" Because I like you oppa . " she replied without a doubt .
MWO ? So the man that she loved was Taecyeon ? This world actually really cramped . I looked at Hyeon expression that completely changed . Her face was pale , and her eyes empty .
" Are you kidding me Miss Jung ? " Taecyeon ask disbelief.
" Ani oppa . I'm serious . I liked you since our first meet . My relationship with Nichkhun has end, so what if you and I begin to make a couple ? " Jessica was very confident . I just shook my head in disbelief . So this is a girl that being my loved for over the last year ? unbelivable.
" I'm sorry Ms. Jung . But I 've got a girlfriend . " Taecyeon stood up and approached Hyeon .

" This is my beloved and I love her very much . Kajja jagi , let's go from here . "

Taecyeon 's holding Hyeon arm, and she look dumbfounded,  still did not understand what just happened . Jessica stared at them in disbelief . She just recently rejected by a man in front of Howon . Hahaha , finally she get her karma . I focused back on Hyeon who have withdrawn Taecyeon . Junho also have gone after them . I'm off to find them . I'm concerned with Hyeon . What the hell is Taecyeon did . Did not he say last night would not reveal his feeling , but why now revealed in public ? michigesso