The truth

my cousin

Nichkhun pov

"Do you like that shortest member?" I teased.

"Well, he's pretty cute. And also he was very attentive to me. "He replied with a smile. But I saw his eyes were not smiling.

"So do you really like him? If he likes you how? “I tried to dig deeper.

"I would be very happy if he like me as I like it. "He was still smiling, but his eyes look more sad.

Why do girls love to hide his pain. Looks like he just always share happiness with others and do not ever want to show his pain.

"All right. Tomorrow I will tell Junho that you also love him. He must be very happy. "

"MWO? Ani oppa. Don’t tell Junho oppa. I'm embarrassed. "She answered nervously. I knew she was nervous not because fear of getting caught Junho, but he was afraid of getting caught that he's lying about his feelings.

"All right. I'm not going to tell Junho. But I’ve one conditions. "I said with a sly smile.

"What condition?"

"You have to make breakfast for me every day. How? ".

"MWO? Did not you doubt my cooking skill? And you said my food is not great." She sarcasm.

"Well it's up to you. I had no issues. I’ll call him just now. "I am pretending to take the phone.

"Ara. Fine. I'll make you breakfast every day. "She finally gave up. I laughed in delight.

"Oh ye oppa, may I asked?"

"Wae?"

"Er, Taecyeon oppa girlfriend now, nugu?"

I looked at her closely. She looked away when I looked at him.

"Molla. Last I heard he was close to Miss A Jia. waeyo? "

"Ah it's okay. I'm just curious. Hehehe. "She's still smiling. But I saw his eyes were flooded.

"Emm, what if we stopped to eat first. I'm hungry. "I changed the subject.

"Nado. What if we ate galbi while drinking soju? "

"Great idea. It’s suit the weather that very cold. Come on, I know a great place to go. "

I immediately spurred my car to one of the most delicious Korean restaurants in Seoul. This night the restaurant was pretty quiet, so I did not set to be disguised and however one of the owners is a friend of JYP Hyung, so I always have a place exclusively here.

"Nichkhun-aa. It has been a long time you do not come here. Where the hell? " Jin Go hyung asked. He’s owner of the restaurant.

"Being busy hyung. You know 2PM tour is arround the world. "

"Haha, JYP trainee is always success." He tapped me on the shoulder and stared Hyeon.

"Is she your new girlfriend? I heard you broke up with Jessica. "

"Ani hyung. She is Taecyeon cousin, coincidentally today Taecyeon asked for help to take  her look around. "

"Annyeong. Ok Hyeon ni imnida. Bangapsumnida. "Hyeon introduces himself to jin go hyung.

"Ah you’re Taecyeon cousin. I think you are Khunnie new girlfriend. "Jin Go hyung wink. Huh, really .

"I've got a place on the top floor. You're just go there. "

"Ne. gomawo hyung. Kajja Hyeon, we go up. "Hyeon and I walk away. But just for one step, Jin Go hyung grab me and whispered.

"She’s pretty well. And looks good, once used as a suitable lover. You’ll regret if you don’t take this chance. "Jin Go hyung winking at me. I just looked at him full of distrust, then left, following the Hyeon that already in top floor.

Once upstairs, I found Hyeon was standing near the fence, staring at the glorious views of Seoul which is now covered in snow. I approached him, but she does not notice me.

"Hyeon?" I called him softly. Hear my voice, he hurriedly holding his face, wiping away tears and smiled toward me.

"What did you do take a long time? I'm hungry. "She said, with a cheerful face. But his eyes can not lie. She had been crying. But I do not want to interrogate. I will pretend not to know.

"Hehe. Mian. Jin Go Hyung had asked me to talk a bit. Kajja we eat. "I pulled her toward a table in the corner of the room that was always me and the members of 2PM eat together. There already available grill, vegetable, meat and also a few bottles of soju. Hyeon straight soju bottle poured into a glass and drink it.

"Ah, masitda." His hand is now getting busy grilling beef up the grill.

"Aish. You always response fast if it’s about food. "I teased.

"Hehe, we live to eat. Eh I mean eat to live, so if you want to live just eat. "Her hand is still busy displace ripe flesh into his mouth.

"Ckckck. You really... But I wonder why your body remains small when your food tastes equivalent to Chansung. "

"Well maybe because I was destined to always be y." She looked up and smiled at me. Aigo, why is my heartbeat increase see that smile? Throughout this day she’s still an odd girl, why suddenly now become like this?

"Oppa. Why did you just leave on your flesh? You said hungry, palli moggo. Aaaaa ... "Hyeon took the meat and popped it to me. I close my mouth tightly. It felt like a little kid who fed by his mother. But my heart told me to accept it.

"Oppa. open your mouth. "Hyeon stare at me, make me finally let her popped me.

"Massiso? Pally moggo. "

Then I joined the busy grilling meat. Hyeon seen eating meat and drinking soju interchangeably. I do not know how much she drank soju. But when I look table, I saw two empty bottles. Wow this kid was already drinking quite a lot. I did not realize it because it was too engrossed attention to her act.

"Hyeon. You're too much to drink. " I block her way to poured third bottles.

"Gwenchana oppa. Soju is tasty and fun. "Shee said, blushing. Seems to have been drunk.

"You know oppa, I love Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon. I loved him since we were 5 years old. He was so handsome, isn’t he? He was also very, very kind. He's the only person who is always caring. The only people who care about my feelings, people who are always there for me when sad, people who always make me laugh. He was indeed an angel sent by God for me. When we was young, I hope someday I and he could be a bride. But as an adult I understand, we will never unite. You know why? Because he is my cousin, a close cousin. And cousins ​​should not marry because we are very close blood relations. hahahhaha, sad isn’t it? "Hyeon started babbling not clear. I was stunned to hear all the words. So really he loves Taecyeon. And she's bottling it because she knew they would never be united.

"Then you know oppa?" Hyeon continued her talk.

"I never had a boyfriend because of him. Every man who approached, make Taecyeon somehow be protective. And it makes me believe that he loved me too. " She smiled, a smile with a big hope. Then he began to pour again into his glass of soju. I quickly picked it up and keep all bottles of soju before her.

"Oppa. Give it to me. It was fun and made me not suffer. "Hyeon whine.

"You're drunk. Kajja jibe kayo. "

"Ani oppa. I'm still fine. Look at this. "He stood up and started walking. Before one step walked, she had fallen. His face turned sad and seemed about to cry, but then she just laughed out loud. Aish looks like he's really drunk. I immediately stood up and carried her to the car.

"Hey Khunnie, what have you done to her?" Jin Go hyung teasing me.

I just glared at him which reply with a big grin, then continued my steps to the car.

"Oppa, put me down. I can walk. "Whined Hyeon.

"Walk to where? We have in the car anyway. " I put down Hyeon, then pair seatbealt. When I feel it’s comfortable enough for her, I immediately drove my car back to 2PM dorm. Once again I carried her into the dorm. But this time he did not resist. Looks like he's already sleep. I ring the bell in front of the dorm. And incidentally Taecyeon was opening.

"Ya, Khunnie. What are you doing on my dongsaeng? "He asks panic.

"She's drunk."

"Aish, why did you let him touch alcohol. She could not drink alcoholi. Se would direct a little drunk. How much was he drinking? "

"Two bottles of soju."

"MWO? Aish she’ll get hell effect tomorrow morning. Then why did you bring him here? "

"I did not know the code of his apartment." I replied innocently.

"Well, let me just holding him. You can rest. "Taecyeon took over and carried her to Hyeon apartment. Not know what kind of devil came over me, I faithfully followed them from behind.

"Why you following me?" Asked Taecyeon surprised.

"I just want to make sure Hyeon is fine." I answered honestly. Eh, what's kind of answer si it?

Taecyeon continued on, let me follow him. From the back I see Hyeon began to twitch. It looks like he woke up from his sleep.

"Oppa, what is this you?" He mumbled that I can still hear.

"Ne Hyeon's. it’s me. Why are you drinking? Oppa's ever said you can not drink anymore. Do not you remember the incident four years ago when you were forced to have some dring in my party? You become ill the next day and made me cancel the flight and replace it with the next day. "I was shocked to hear what Taecyeon. Is that deep connection between them? Is Taecyeon also love Hyeon like Hyeon love him? "

"Haha, you know oppa, it was the most fun. You took care of me all day. With me 24 hours. I absolutely love that moment. In fact, I've recovered before the day of your departure hours. But I pretended I was sick just to hold you. "Hyeon laugh.

"Ne. I knew. "

"Ara? You know oppa? Then why are you still cancel your departure? "Hyeon tightened his embrace on Taecyeon and advancing his face level with Taecyeon.

Taecyeon said nothing. He did not answer the question Hyeon. Taecyeon seemed to really love this girl.

"Hey, Khun. You please open the door. " Taecyeon asked for help when we arrived in front of Hyeon apartment.

"I do not know the code." I answered honestly.

"2809. It was the date of birth. And also code this apartment. "

I looked at her "why did you tell me?" He just smiled. I then began dialing a combination of numbers and remember that. Taecyeon immediately brought Hyeon into her room while I began to explore the apartments Hyeon, look around. This morning when I came, I just sitting here in the living room. when I passed Hyeon room, I heard the faint conversation.

"Oppa, jeongmal saranghaeyo." Says Hyeon.

"Nado Hyeon. But we can not be together. So I beg you. Bury it deep feelings, and find a good man. "

Mwo? So it turns out Taecyeon also love Hyeon?

"Aniyo. I just want oppa. No other men are as good oppa to me. "Hyeon whine.

"Hyeon, believe me, there are men who are much better than me that is destined for you. Please, promise me, learn to love another man when I learn to love another woman. "Tecyeon voice heared so heavy.

I pep into the room slightly open. Hyeon was in Taecyeon's arms, sobbing. I also saw tears welled in Taecyeon eyes. I can understand the hurt and the sore. Bond of their love is so strong, but fate not allow them to unite. I feel my story with Jessica is just nothing compared to them. I stood at the door long enough, not realize that Taecyeon out.

"Er, Taecyeon. Mian, I overheard your conversation earlier. "Nervous I caught eavesdropping.

"It's nothing." He smiled. "I was planning to tell you all." He continued, I looked him courious, did not understand.

"Kajja let’s go to living room." He said. I followed premises brain full of questions.

"You know, I love Hyeon since we were children. Hyeon was a cheerful girl, always trying to make people around him happy. When her Appa and Umma died 8 years ago, she was the only one who was still smiling and just shed a little tear. But behind all the people she is one of the most tears. I often found him alone in the ahjussi and ahjumma room and crying, and she always stop crying at the sight of my presence. You know, it was the most painful moment for me. Then I began to promise to keep it with all my heart. I started protective. When a boys approached her I would pretend to be her boyfriend and makes that boy go away. I tried to keep her from losing. "Recalls Taecyeon. 

"But in fact I am the one who made him feel the greatest loss. I pursue my dream to be a model and JYP audition. Actually it's not the only reason I auditioned for it. My reason is because I want to stay away from Hyeon. Because I know, if I continue with her I'll never be able to dump this feeling. "Taecyeon sighed. I could see the depth of his pain. The same pain that I see in the Hyeon eyes this afternoon.

"What do  you mean tell me this all?" I'm curious.

"I would like to ask a favor of you." I frowned.

"Ask what?"

"Can you make Hyeon fall in love with you?"

I glared hear his words. make Hyeon fall in love with me? It was impossible, I thought to myself.

"Naega? Why me? 'I asked, surprised.

"Somehow I did not know. But I have a big feeling you could make her happy. "He answered with a smile.

"But how can I make him fall in love with me? Ah rather, how I could fall in love with her? "

"I'm sure, when you know her, you're gonna love her. Ah no, but very loving. "He assured.

"What if I do not love him in the end?"

"You can pretend to love him." He answered lightly.

"You're crazy. Hyeon is a good girl and you told me a trick? Andwe, I do not want to. "I replied firmly. Taecyeon laughed. I looked at him in surprise.

"Haha. You already like her. So it would not be difficult for you in love with her. "

"What did you mean?" I am getting do not understand.

"What did you say just now, showing concern for Hyeon. Fess up if you've liked it. "Taecyeon tease.

"You is inconsequential. I just split up with Jessica not long ago, How can I liked another hirls so easy. You know that it took me a years to fall in love with Jessica. "

"But hyeon is different. She is type that very easy to love. You will instantly fall in love with him when you know about him. "Says Taecyeon, more to himself.

"So what can I do to make him fall in love with me?" Finally I agreed to request Taecyeon.

"Just do what you used to do to approach girl. But do not ever treat her so special. She does not like to be treated excessive. "

"All right. But I can not promise anything. I'm just going to bend over backwards. "

"Thanks Khun. You're a good friend. And please just keep this secret from anyone. Only you're the only one who knows. " I nodded. Without his word, I'm also not going to tell all of this to anyone. I would not have make Hyeon sad.