Past reveled

Only fools

 

Tao’s P.O.V

“Let’s get you changed and I’ll show you” I knitted my eye brows “show me, how?” Kris ge just laughed at ruffled my hair “too many questions panda. Just hurry up and show me where you stay, is your mum home?” I shook my head “No, she has work but she wouldn’t be surprised if I was home any way” sipping on my juice box ‘why did he even give me a juice box’ looking strangely at the box “You look like a little kid drinking that. It’s really cute” Kris commented while grabbing a jacket causing me to blush all over again “Now, let’s go.”

The drive to my house was kinder awkward, trying to make small talk was harder than expected “so ge, how long have you known Jongin for?” “All my life we were next door neighbours before I got my own place, we use to play together every day I was either and his or vice versa. He’s been my best friend since” I nodded as the awkward silence began to rear its ugly head again “Then how did you meet everyone else?” “I met Chanyeol at a basketball game he played for another high school until he was transferred here. We met Baekhyun through Chanyeol; they were best friends before being how they are now and Kyungsoo, we on the summer of 05’ Jongin was awestruck when he seen him and wanted him that very day ha and as luck has it he got him. I’ve never seen him so happy” Kris ge smiled, they must have been through a lot

“We’re here” I said as we jumped out. Kris looked at the house with a weird expression “I know this place..” he mumbled under his breath I smiled “Well you should, it’s Lu Han ge’s place” Kris’ eyes widened “YOU KNOW LU HAN!” I just rolled my eyes and chuckled “Yeah, he’s my cousin didn’t I tell you?” I ask innocently running towards the door “NO!” Kris yelled running after me then as I was going to pull my key out the door flung open “ZI TAO WHAT AR-” Lu Han ge and blinked while seeing Kris walk towards me looking rather red “Lulu ge ~!” I hugged him to make it seem less awkward “Uh, why are not at school? And why is Kris with you?” “I skipped school today, is Sehun here?” walking in making Kris follow suit “He’s in the shower, why is Kris with you” “I ask him to skip with me” Luhan ge only stared blankly at Kris ge who was fiddling with his keys “Any way! I’m gonna get changed be right back” I ran up the stairs leaving the awkwardness behind.

Kris’ P.O.V

With hearing Tao ran up the stairs I looked up to see Luhan smirking at him bastard. “So ~” Luhan sang looking a little too happy “why didn’t you tell me Tao was your cousin!” I snapped as his fingers rose to his lips “He might hear you! Anyone what will the fun in that be if a told you” He skipped towards the kitchen “That’s why didn’t give you my option, I know what Zi Tao wants and I think you know what you want as well” “this was all an attempt to find out my own feelings” He nodded.

“I didn’t think you’d get him to skip school but whatever” Luhan went back to stirring the pot of ramen “I’m taking him to my parents” Luhan looked up from the pot with a bright smile shown “He’s meeting the in-laws already” that comment earn him a whack to the head and as I hit him I felt a large hand hit mine “Don’t hit my Hannie~” Sehun was right beside Luhan hugging his waist kissing his cheek at the same time “Hunnie, your hairs still damp you’re gonna get a cold” Luhan pouted.

They are a cute couple but P.D.A is never limited with them “Ew guys keep your loving stares in the bedroom please” a voice from a distance startled both of us “Tao hyung your just jealous because Kr-OUCH! Hyung what was that for!?” I stood on his foot before he could finish his sentence “Ready?” I asked and Tao nodded shyly “Where you guys going?” Luhan whispered it then Sehun smiled brightly just how Luhan did.

“He’s something special huh? Hyung” Sehun said in Korean so Tao couldn’t fully understand “Yes he is” Tao just stood there looking puzzled “I wanna know what’s going on!” He pouted “agioo Tao Tao you’re so cute” Luhan squealed and as a jealous looking Sehun pouted “But I’m cuter” we all laughed as we left.

Third person P.O.V

Kris and Tao drove in a comfortable silence as they drove from the outskirts of town seeing rows and rows of trees passing by Tao had fallen asleep as they drove, Kris was thankful with that he wanted this time to be special since only a handful of people had met his parents not even Henry had seen them.

The car began to slow down and Tao began to wake up, puzzled Tao rubbed his eyes as he seen an old rusty looking gate near a church “Are your parents pastors Kris ge?” Tao asked while getting out of the care, Kris chuckled quietly and motioned him to follow “No more questions, just follow” Kris held out his to Tao’s who shyly took it. Kris opened the gates as he lead the way through the paths “Do you understand now Tao” the one mentioned walked closer to Kris, gripping his hand tighter “Kris ge…”  Then Kris stopped “Meet my parents”

“Here lies XXXX Wu alongside her loving husband XXXX Wu

Died June 4th 2005 in a car accident

Loved by all who knew them. Mother and Father of Wu-Fan

There only son”

Tao began to cry into Kris’ shirt “I’m so sorry ge, I’m so so sorry” Tao sobbed as Kris hugged him “shhh, it’s okay. I wanted you to come with me because, for the first time in months I’ve felt that I can open up to you, thank you for being here” Kris cooed as the sobbing became less violent “N-no.. thank you for bringing be here” and they just stood there staring at the grave stone until a cool breeze was felt “Come on, it’s getting late” Kris suggested and bowed towards the stones “Goodbye umma and appa” he whispered.

DOUBLE UPDATE!! LOL well there’s Kris’ background I rushed the end a bit but this idea had been in my mind for a while :D

Might not update until next week since my time on here will be limited ;A; but I’ll try get on this weekend !

Peace and Love ExoticVIP

P.S! Thank you to all the people that subbed ! you guise are awesome ^^