Fools

Only fools

 

 

 

Be friends okay?

-Third person P.O.V-

Kris wondered back to his one bedroom apartment after a long Sunday afternoon working at the local library, although he was captain of his basketball team, overly popular with girls confessing to him quite a lot, he enjoyed the library since it combined two things he enjoys silence and books.

Also it was rear to see class mates of his where he worked so no one ever took notice of a 6’2 Chinese teenager putting books on selves, hence why he enjoyed his job so much, you wouldn’t call him anti-social heck! He’d talk to anyone with the same interest but sometimes Kris likes to spend time just being around people he doesn’t need to see every day and read.

Before arriving to his apartment his phone goes off

*I lost my mind ~!*

-“AYO SUUUP?” Kris didn’t bother to check the caller I.D knowing who it would be

- “Hyuuuung! It’s your favourite dongsaeng ~!”

- “Jongin-ah I know it’s you but you’re not my favourite”

- “Ouch man, I’m your bestfriend”

- “Relax man it was a joke what’s up?”

- “Better be, uh.. could I stay at yours tonight?”

- “Another fight?”

- “hmm”

- “Yeah come over”

- “Thanks hyung”

----- ♥ ♥ ♥ ------ ♥ ♥ ♥ ----

Kris P.O.V

Ten minutes after the conversation my best friend (well one of them) Jongin was sitting on my couch eating instant noddle’s more quite then usual “hey” I began to speak after a few more slurps of my noodle’s “maybe it’s time to.. You know, tell them” I needed to approach this upcoming conversation carefully.

A few years ago, Jongin, Chanyeol and myself realised we were gay. Not with each other of course. Chanyeol he’s awkwardly tall, a smile that was creepy as hell but suited him well was the first one to tell us he was gay and was the first to get boyfriend who was very short, had an angelic voice and smile named Baekhyun. They matched each other so perfectly because they were complete opposites one was clumsy and the other always caught him.

Chanyeol had told his parents the day him and Baekhyun were official and his parents didn’t resent him they accepted their son for his he was. My parents wouldn’t have cared either way if I told them, they probably know anyway.

I looked at my friend who seemed to be lost in thought as well until a loud bang was heard outside “Jongin..” He only gazed out the window as he sighed “they would dis-own me hyung or better yet kill me” he looked like he was on the verge of tears staring at me.

 I feel so sorry for him but he’s also lucky “hey you don’t know that, Chanyeol thought that about his parents but they didn’t? They’ll accept you” I said pulling him in for a hug but was pushed away “I asked them what they thought about gays… a-and they s-said if my father found out someone in our f-family were gay, h-he would never be in contact with them again! I could a tell him now?! I wish my parents we-” cutting him I replied before he could finish “Don’t you dare say those words in my presence Kim Jongin. You know how I feel about people cursing their parents”

Jongin bowed and apologised “Sorry, I was getting carried away.” I shouldn’t have said it like that but he knows my past and should know already “It’s okay, now go to sleep we have school in the morning” picking up his empty bowl from the coffee table and taking it to the sink “okay hyung, oh did you know we have an new exchange student coming tomorrow? He’s from China as well! We should be friends with him” Jongin eyes suddenly lit up “Maybe he could be your true love!” so that’s why he’s excited

-“Don’t even think about trying to match me up again remember what happened with me and Lay?”

-“He doesn’t count though! I didn’t know he had the hot’s for grandpa Su-ho”

-“Just go to sleep”

-“Fine! Goodnight hyuuungie”

-“Will you stop calling me that!”

-Next morning-

Kris P.O.V

Note to self, never let Jongin stay with me ever again “Dammit kkamjong, how long does it take you to wash up we’re going to be late!” I scream at him from the hallway he’s been in the bathroom for 20minutes and I’m losing my patience.

Before I could yell at him again he jumps out of the bathroom “sheesh hyung, it takes time to create this master piece” he waved his hands down his body “Perfection is something know can’t ju- ouch!” he said while rubbing the side of his head “No need to hit me” he pouted I just rolled my eyes waving for him to get out of my apartment “whatever, hurry up and get into the car”

-At school lunch break-

Third person P.O.V

Jongin was making his way to the cafeteria when he seen a familiar figure leaning against the lockers, Doe eyes looking towards the opposite hallway he was walking. His heart began to speed as he got closer he to the occupied doe eyed boy “Guess who ~” Jongin rushed over to cover the older but shorter males eyes. A small smile curved onto his plump lips that were tempting to devourer that very moment but Jongin controlled himself “Jonggie” the shorter male said simply which only made Jongin’s heart beat faster.

“How’d you know?” “Well, seeing you’re the only person that does it to me it was pretty easy” the shorter boy turned and then smiled the most amazing smile known to man (or known to Jongin) “Kyungsoo hyung, you are the meaning of perfection” he’s always saying things like that to Kyungsoo because since the beginning of time Jongin has been in love with him “I only come second to you” the older said and tip-toed to place a kiss on the youngers cheek “come on, your meeting the exchange student”

Kyungsoo and Jongin fingers were entangled with each other as they walked to the office “I was told to show the new kid around, he the same age as me and knows little Korean but he could ask Wu-fan hyung to help maybe?” Kyungsoo started to swing their arms “I was thinking about that last night when I was at his place” before Kyungsoo could ask why he was at Wu-fans they were already at the office and seen a raven black hair boy hunched over “look that’s him” then walked inside.

 

-After school-

Kris P.O.V

I hadn’t seen Jongin all day, but then I never see him he’s always with Kyungsoo now days since he confessed, Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for him to find love it’s just I think being ‘in love’ is something fools do and I for one am not a fool, I don’t mind having friends that are fools but they really shouldn’t try and set me up with someone I fine by myself.

As I was about to head out to the car park I seen Kyungsoo, Jongin, and a tall black haired boy leaning against his car the black haired boy must be the exchange student but I didn’t know he would look like he just walked out of magazine. Hair just coving his dark brown orbs, slim but every defined body and his long, long legs

“Hyung! Meet the new exchange student Zi Tao” Jongin said as Zi Tao smiled shyly and said “He-hello, I’m Zi Tao but please call me Tao”

 

Tah-Da! First chappie please tell me what you think, I’ve left some information out about them just a bit but will be revealed as the story continues ^^ please bare with me, I know it was a very slow start It’ll pick soon and I’ll introduce Baekyeol soon okay thank you

Sub and comment thankyoooou :DDD <3

PEACE AND LOVE – ExoticVIP