First Meeting

What is more important Love or Friendship?

Wooyoung's POV

7:40 am

I wake up with Khun screaming at me, saying I'm late for my schedule!!!!

WY:''Oh no!!!!Why didn't you wake me up early Khun?!

NK:"I tried ¬¬"

WY:!!! I'm really late!!! 

NK:''Eat something before going!!!!!

WY:"Sorry Khun, I'm really late. And thanks for waking me up ;D"

Today I'll meet with Win Win staff for the first time, I was so nervus that I slept very late!!! Now I'm driving like crazy, I think I can make it in time!!!

20 min later

Yes I arrived in time!!!

I walk to KBS building and go to talk to the receptionist. 

WY:''Good morning!!!I'm here for the meeting with Win Win staff!''

Receptionist: ''OH!?Aren't you 2PM Wooyoung?!''

I nod my head and give her a cute smile.

Receptionist: Sorry Wooyoung shii, but the metting was postpone for 1 hour, didn't your manager told you?!

I look at my cell phone and realise that I have more than 10 missing calls from him!!

WY: Oh it's Ok, I'll walk around the area. Thanks and have a good day!!!

Well, since I didn't have breakfast, I'll go to some coffee shop, I'm really hungry...

 

Taeyeon's POV

7:30

I wake up with Sunny on my top. Screamming like crazy!!!

TY:''Why are you so noisy?'' I say really angry.

When somebody wake me up I get in a bad mood for a few minutes

Sunny Taengoo you are really late for your meeting!Isn't today your 1st meeting with Win Win staff?!

TY: OMG!!!!What time is it?!

I can't believe I over slept again ¬¬

Thanks GOD KBS building is near our dorm. I 'll be there in 10 min. I don't even talk with the girls and just run while changing my clothes. I can listen the members lauthing xD

I take my car and drive to KBS building. this days our group is really busy so I drive by myself to my schedules.

After 10 min I arrive, oh..I'm not late. I finish to park my car when my phone ring, it's manager oppa. 

Seems like I have some time to do my make up ^^ . For some reason the meeting will begin only 9 am. Luck me !!

Oh....I think I 'll eat something. I'm really hungry. Hum.. when I was driving  I pass by a Coffee shop. It was very cute and calm.

I wear a cap and sunglasses so no one will recognize me hehehehe and go to the Coffee shop.

There aren't a lot of people here, so it's more difficult to someone recognize me, even so I walk with my head down, looking to the ground when BAM...

I tripped in somebody....

 

Wooyoung's POV

When I arrived at the coffee it's very loud, there's a girl screamming...so I'm about to live when I see the other girl, she is very scared, looking on the ground while a really angry girl shout with her, and is about to slap her face...well before i notice I'm protecting the little girl, she is not a child, she is just short xD.

WY: Sorry she didn't meant to do it, she was a little distracted, I will pay for your clothes, so please, let's calm down ok?!

The angry girls just change her atitude and smile to me saying:

"Oppa are you her boyfriend?!She's so flat and short. Come on, I'll forgive her, so, go out with me! You're soo cute, you look like 2pm Woo..." 

OW.....I think I'm in trouble now, I should run!!! Why did I help this girl, I'm an idol now, I can't do this kind of things...like helping a poor girl...

I take a big breath and answer before she can finish her phrase

WY: ''She's my sister so please don't say bad things about her, I won't go out with someone who bad mouth my family. Here some money for your clothes. Sorry for the trouble that she caused.'' WOW...I thought really fast .

So I grab the shortie hands and walk away really fast, afraid someone will dicover my lie.... I don't look like her brother at all!!!

 

Taeyeon's POV

I'm really confused right now, I lot of unespected things happen a while ago.

I triped in someone and the coffe spilled  all over her clothes. i didn't want to make a scandal since I'm a member of SNSD, so I apologized and looked down, and before I noticed this creep girl was about to slap my face when someone grabed her hand and helped me. Cool guy *.*

So somehow right now I'm holding hands with him, running really fast.

Why did he help me?!Why are we holding hands?!

Oww....My heart is beating reallly fast!!!Derrr....we are running, that's why, right?!

I'm out of breath, I try to let go of his hand but he's strong, so I scream really loud!

TY: ''Please, let go of my hand!!!''

WY: ''Oh!!!Sorry....'' He says really shoked, I think he didn't realised he was holding my hands.

TY: It's ok, by the way thank you very much for deffending me, but do i know you?! Why did you help me??

WY: ''NOOO!!!! I don't know you and... why I helped you!!?!??!Hehehee'' He laughs timidly

WY: You seemed really scared and it seemed to me to that girls was being unfair with you, so I just helped you, next time take care, I won't be near you.

So he gives me a huge smile.

OW..he's really cute, kind and strong and beautiful....wait....his face is soo familiar.....

He's turning his back to me and saying good bye when I grab him and look at his face....Woo...

 

Wooyoung's POV

I was turning my back to the shortie when she grabed my shoulder...that really shocked me, but what shocked me the most wasn't it...

We never talk, but we have meet in some music shows and I've heard a lot about her since I'm friends with Tiffany, I've no doubt

WY: Taeyeon shii?! /// TY: Wooyoung shii??! (same time =D)

Both of us nod our heads and begin to laugh 

What a coincidence!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it?!

Hope you guys like it!

Maybe Suzy will appear next chapter ^^