Chapter 6

Assassin

The gang, Jessica, Kris, Amber, and Minzy were on their way to see Suho who was at his job. He worked at a restaurant as a waiter, so that might make it easier for them to have contact with them. 

They entered the restaurant and took a seat close to Suho so he would see them and hopefully wait them. 

Suho saw them, went to their table and greeted them.

"Hey Jessica~." He greeted her with a warm smile. She blushed and mutter a 'hello'. Kris was appalled.

"Um you greet her, but not your brother?" He said faking a scoff, turning his head in fake frustration.

"Hey, you're not my real brother, you're just like one to me." Kris scoffed for real this time. 

"Well then," he said then turned his attention to Amber. Suho then remembered why he was at their table and continued on with his job. He cleared his throat and straightened up, trying to act professional.

"Hello, and welcome. I am Suho, your waiter for this evening. Could I start you off with something to drink?" He said in a weird accent that wasn't korean. They all looked at him like he was an idiot except for Jessica who just smiled at him, admiring his cuteness. 

"It's the middle of the day, not the evening. And your fake accent is dumb." Amber said with confidence hoping the others would laugh, which they did. 

"Good one baby~" Kris cooed at Amber giving her a kiss on the lips which everyone cringed at. 

"Oh good god get a room. This is a civilized place, don't make it weird." They both stopped and looked up at Suho who said that. Amber thought of a comeback and tried it out. 

"If anything, you're the one making it weird." He frowned at this while everyone else cracked up and Krisber continued their kissing. Suho had tried to come up with something, but failed so he just shouted at her. 

"WELL YOUR LOSS!" He said and stormed away. Then he remebered again why he was there and turned back around. "May I start you off with something to drink? Poison maybe?" Jessica chuckled at him, but stopped it when he looked at her. She didn't want him to get mad at her for laughing at him. 

"Coke," they all said in unison. Suho pretended to write it down and left to go get the drinks. When he returned, they ordered their food and eventually he came back with that too. 

When they had finished eating, they stayed and chatted until it was near closing time. They wanted to wait for Suho to get off so they would have enough time to convince him to join them. 

Suho had been waiting tables here and there and soon enough there was no one but them and the other workers left in the restaurant. He came back surprised to see them there. 

"Um...leave." He told them. It was almost closing time, and he actually wanted them to leave to avoid further embarrassment. He didn't want to look any dumber in front of Jessica. 

"Um...no." Kris replied using the same tone of voice Suho did. 

"Um...why?"

"Because we need to ask you something." Suho raised his eyebrows, and pulled up a stool to their table. 

"What is it?" 

They all exchanged glances at each other wondering who would do it. Minzy didn't want to stall any longer and just told him herself.

"We need help to protect Lee Soo Man from being killed. And we need to join our group of assassin-protector-of-my-idol-people." She said with a smile on her face. Suho choked on his spit.

"Are you guys ing insane?! Go after people who are trying to kill someone?! Who probably have A HELL OF A LOT more experience?! They'll freaking kill us!!!"

"We have experience in martial arts though." Amber argued. Suho tilted his head at that. They did have a lot of experience. In fact, Kris and Amber work as sensei's at the studio. But one person stopped him. 

"But Jessica doesn't." He said, pointing his thumb in her direction. 

"Suho~~~" Jessica whined, "I'm not a baby anymore. Besides~ I can learn." Suho was mesmerized by what she just did. But he was still unsure about it. 

"I don't know-"

"Please for me~?" Amber said. He made a disgusted face at her. 

"Hell no."

"Please for me~~?" Kris said, trying to do aegyo, but his face was throwing him off a little. Suho shook his head.

"Nu-uh. Not gonna fall for it." Minzy didn't even try, he didn't even know her well, so of course he would say no to her. 

"This was my idea Suho, I really wanna help. Please~~~~~ for me oppa~?" She said using much aegyo and the word 'oppa' which made him drool. Even though she was older than him, it still worked. 

"Sure, anything for you, Jessica." The others rolled their eyes at the obvious thing he had for Jessica. 

"Great! So when should we start training? I need a lot of help." She asked Krisber who were sitting across from her. 

"How much experience have you had in martial arts?" MInzy asked her. Jessica thought. 

"I've watched Kris and Amber before, but that's about it."

All of them, including Suho face palmed and muttered, 'she's gonna need a lot of work'.

They need to hurry though. Because they only have two weeks to make her into a neck-breaking assassin.