Chapter 3

Assassin

The next morning Jessica woke up ready to go and called Kris.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kris."

"Jessica what do you need? It's six in the ing morning." She looked at her alarm clock and indeed it was six in the ing morning.

"Sorry, I'm having a bad hangover, but I need your help."

"What is it?"

"Come over and I'll tell you."

"Alright, but it better be good."

They both hung up and got ready for the day. It took Kris about fifteen minutes to get ready and go to her house. When he got there, she opened the door for him and greeted him.

"Hey you finally made it." She was greeted by the bags under Kris' eyes which were red.

"Your really ing pushing it today Jessica." 

"Haha very funny. Whatever, but chill, I have to tell you something very important."

"Alright what is it?"

"Well, last night I heard...these two guys talking and they said they were planning to kill Lee Soo Man. I think we should warn him, can you help me?" He looked at her like she was crazy.

"Whoa, you must've drank too much. I think you need to rest and clear your mind of all this nonsense." She scoffed.

"No listen, I'm not crazy. I heard them, honest. I can not forget something like that, especially when you're close to the guy."

"Okay, I'm not calling you crazy, but you don't have any evidence."

"Please, just trust me. I have never lied to you; I've known you forever, you have to trust me. Better safe than sorry."

He raised an eyebrow at her, but sighed in defeat, "okay, we'll go, but I'm no promises that he will listen."

She jumped in victory and dragged him out of her house to his car.