Chapter 1

Assassin

It was the middle of the summer. Jessica and her friends where planning to meet at the bar that night to have fun. When they got there they partied hard and drank like there's no tomorrow.

They went on the dance floor and partied. After a long dance Jessica's head started spinning and she feels the need for another drink. After the drink she goes back to the dance floor to dance more. After 5 minutes of some wild dancing, she feels very nauseous and runs for the restroom.

She was on her knees, with her face in the bowl, puking repeatedly. After a while, she finally stops, still hunched over. She's panting heavily trying to catch her breath.

After lots of heavy breathing, she manages to catch her breath but still grasps the toilet feeling sick still.

When that feeling finally disappears, she stands up about to leave the stall, just as two figures walk in. She doesn't want those people to look at her weirdly with bits of vomit stuck to her face, hair looking like a rats nest, make-up smudged and small tear stains, so she remained in her place and waited. She heard the persons contstantlywalking around. She thoUght they might be looking around the whole restroom to see if anyone else was in there, so to prevent her humiliation, she quietly unlocked the stall to let the know it was vacant, and stood on the toilet seat. 

"There's no one in here right?" one of the voices said, shocking Jessica since the voice was very deep, indicating it was a male.

"Yeah there isn't anyone, just us." The other voice said.

The next sound she heard was the sound of the lock on the bathroom door being locked.