Chapter 06

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

"So... uhhh.. This is awkward.." Minhee mumbled. After they had met up in the front of the restaurant, they chose their tables and ordered their food. Minhee was sitting in front of Hoya with her head down, Hyori was making kissy faces at Dongwoo, Dongwoo was worriedly looking at Minhee, and Hoya was looking away from that scene. Hyori and Dongwoo were sitting a table away from Hoya and Minhee.

 

"Umm, so how'd you get the scratch?" Hoya asked, breaking the silence. Minhee looked up from her hands. She was scared to make eye contact so she looked away embarrassed.

 

"I fell while I was running..." Minhee laughed embarrassingly. She looked over to Dongwoo's table to see that he and Hyori were already eatting. I didn't know Hyori was his girlfriend. She was kind of y in high school anyways....

 

"Your food is here." Hoya spoke, which interrupted your thoughts. "Oh." Minhee looked at her plate of pasta. She took and her fork and started eating it. Not to mention that she was really hungry too. 

 


 

"Okay guys! Bye! Hoya, walk Minhee home to the dorm, okay?" Hyori yelled from afar while waving to Minhee and Hoya. "I'm going to have some alone time with Dongwoo!" She yelled again and winked at Minhee.

 

Hyori suddenly stopped walking and started having a makeout session with Dongwoo. Minhee looked away embarrassed.

 

"I know you don't want to see that." Hoya said quietly. He walked over to Minhee and covered her eyes. But to his surprised, Minhee turned around and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

"Thanks. for um.. covering my eyes." Minhee mumbled in his shirt. They stood there a while, enjoying their moment. She giggled a little bit and let go off Hoya. A sudden cold air hit their bodys after they let go.

 

"So uhh.. let's go then." Hoya said while looking away awkwardly. He pushed Minhee up front and let her walk first and him following her.

 

The sound of Minhee's heels clicking on the sidewalk echoed down the street. They were walking to a empty neighborhood, which is a short cut to the dorm.

 

"This is weird to ask, but when is your birthday?" Hoya said, breaking the silence. His voice echoed down the street. When the echo finished, Minhee spoke.

 

"Ahh... It's on March 28!" Minhee looked at Hoya and smiled. "Woah.. Really?!" Hoya gasped. "Same with me!" Hoya looked at Minhee in surprised.

 

"Wow. That's crazy!" Minhee giggled.

 

"We could be twins!" Hoya joked while holding on to his stomach while laughing.

 

At that time, they had reached the dorm. "Ahh.. Thanks for today." Minhee said. Minhee looked down and noticed that Hoya's jacket was still around her hip. "Oh!" Minhee started unloosening the jacket until Hoya stopped her hands.

 

"You can give it to me on Wednesday." Hoya said letting go of Minhee's hand. [A/N: It's Monday night.]

 

"Are you sure?" Minhee asked unsurely. "Yup!" Hoya grinned at her.

 

"Okay well.. Goodnight." Minhee said and quickly hugged Hoya. Minhee giggled and ran up the stairs of the dorm, hugging Hoya's jacket close to her chest..

 


 

"Hyung.... I feel like she's my sister." the guy said.

 

"Really?" the sound of blankets ruffled around the dark room.

 

"I don't know... I'll find out sooner or later right?" the guys spoke again.

 


 

lak;sjdf;alkdjf who is it???? :O sorry for not updating yesterday... >_< kthnx... plz comment and sub. ♥

oh.. i have a tumblr so follow meh maybe? ;D

http://jennyjigglesjello.tumblr.com/