Chapter 09

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

 

The night passed by quickly. You slowly opened your eyes and looked beside your bed. The rain that was hitting your window woke you up. It had started raining around midnight, when you woke up to go change out of your clothes. When you were rethinking about what had happened yesterday, you had fell asleep without changing your clothes.

 

You sat up from your bed. The blanket was tangled around your legs. You kicked it off and looked to Hyori's bed. She was still sleeping. You continued staring at her features. Why is she so pretty? Suddenly, a knock came from the door making you fall off your bed.

 

"Ooof!" you yelped.

 

"Minhee?" a voice came from the door. You smiled, stood up, and straightened your pajamas. You knew who the voice is from and quickly opened the door, revealing Hoya with a closed umbrella tightly held by his right hand. You jumped in joy and hugged him around the neck.

 

"Oppa!" You let go and giggled at Hoya. He looked at you weirdly.

 

"Go put some clothes on..." He said, looking away.

 

"Oh..." You looked down and laughed, noticed that you were still wearing your pajamas.

 

"I'll wait out here." Hoya said, and pushed you into your room. He closed the door and sat down onto the floor.

 

The thing is, you both didn't see Dongwoo also coming down the hallway. He hid inside the bathroom close to your room and saw what had happened.

 

So they are dating now? ... I was trying to ask Minhee for a date.... it. He punched the bath room wall and left the scene.

 


 

Hoya walked you to class, since both of you had the same class. It was raining, that was the reason he had the umbrella. Dongwoo saw both of them coming into the dance studio laughing and his shoulder deflated. He saw you walking away from Hoya to put away your bag.

 

Dongwoo walked quickly to Hoya, who was sitting down on a bench. He plopped down and drooped his arms around Hoya's shoulders.

 

"Wassup man?" Dongwoo said cooly. Hoya looked over to Dongwoo.

 

"Nothing." Hoya spoke. Dongwoo sighed.

 

"So.. are you dating Minhee now?" Dongwoo asked awkwardly. Hoya put on a disgust face and said, "Ew no!" Dongwoo looked confused.

 

You skipped over to the boys and plopped down next to Hoya.

 

"Hey bro!" You said in a deep voice and putting out your hand for a handshake. Hoya just laughed. You looked over to Dongwoo. He had a confused face on him.Ohh... he doesn't know... You giggled and leaned over to Hoya to whisper something. Hoya laughed and nodded. Dongwoo glared at both of them.

 

You suddenly grabbed Hoya's arm and smiled at Dongwoo. Then you looked back at Hoya.

 

"Oppa! Let's go on a date after dance class!" you said, putting up the 'OK' sign. He nodded and we both looked at Dongwoo shocked. Then Dongwoo's face turned red in anger.

 

You suddenly gasped when he grabbed you on your wrist and pulled you out.

 

"Ahh... Oppa.. it hurts..." You yelped in pain when you both were outside of the studio. Dongwoo suddenly blushed when you called him oppa. His back was facing you so you couldn't see him. He sharply turned around and glared at you.

 

"Uhh... Dongwoo-oppa... what's wrong?" you trembled under his glare. You suddenly stopped tremling and stood up straight and giggled.

 

"So your the jealous type?" You spoke. Dongwoo looked at you in shock.

 

"N-no. I'm not." Dongwoo suddenly blushed, but then glared at you again.

 

"What's with you and Hoya? Are you guys dating?!" He snapped.

 

You stared laughing at him uncontrollably. You had to hold onto the wall next to you for support.

 

After a while passed, Dongwoo was still standing there looking at you.

 

"Ani, oppa, We are brothers and sisters!" you smiled.

 

"BWOH?!" he yelled. You giggled and left him standing there thinking.

 

"What?! Why didn't I know that at first!" he mumbled under his breath. He looked at you skipping into the studio.

 

Dongwoo chuckled, 'So childish..'

 


 

OH shet >_< dongwoo is the jelly type. XD

 

tbh.. im sad that i only have 14 subbyies. YOU CAN DO BETTER YOU GUYS T_T and thanks for jessi_bee_nyan DragonMaster for always commenting when i update thanks ♥♥♥

 

-drags woohyun here-

throw hearts to them.

wut! I only throw hearts to you, author-nim!

NOW! OR ELSE I TAKE SUNGGYU AWAY FROM YOU!!! -glares at him-

okay author-nim T_T -throws hearts to jessi_bee_nyan DragonMaster-

 

OMFG WHERE ARE THE ENG SUBS TO RANKING KING T_T MUST SEE DONGWOO AND WOOHYUN SCARED... XDDD

 

-----

update. 8/27/12

my chapter is finally back and i dont know how to recover it so here... i uploaded it again. School started a few weeks ago and im going to try make many more updates so please bare with me. Im going to try to end this story.. so yea.. thanks. <33333