Chapter 10

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

"MINHEE!!!"

 

You turned around, seeing Dongwoo running up to you.

 

When he finally caught up to you, breathing heavily, he put his hand on your shoulder for support. You laughed at him.

 

"What?" you said.

 

"Do you want to go out with me?" You gasped. and look at him.

 

You suddenly sat up from your bed.

 

"Oh.." It was only a dream. You sighed and kicked back your blankets and looked outside the window. It was raining hard outside and had thunderstorms. You whimpered and looked to see if Hyori was still here. She wasn't You whimpered again when you heard the another thunder boom. You heard loud knocking at the door and screamed.

 

"MINHEE! MINHEE! Are you okay?!!" you heard a voice form outside. You scrambled off your bed, hitting your knee on the bed post and crawled to the door crying. You opened the door, revealing Hoya and Dongwoo standing there. You stood up and hugged both of them, crying into their shoulders. 

 

You were really scared of lighting and thunder and always cried.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo carried you to your bed and sat you down. 

 

"Minhee." You were still whimpering and holding onto Dongwoo's shirt. He looked away and blushed. 

 

"Minhee" Hoya repeated after Dongwoo. "We aren't going to class today, we will stay by with you, okay?" He hugged you and you hugged him back. 

 

After a while you calmed down and decided to go get some breakfast with the boys.

 

"Thanks guys." You smiled and hugged both of them. 

 

"No problem." Hoya winked at you and patted your head. Dongwoo laughed and put his arm around you. You stiffened but continued walking with them to the cafeteria. 

 

 


 

"Oh my god. What the hell?" A high pitched voice screeched across the cafeteria, making everyone look at where she is looking too.

 

It was Hyori. She marched down the aisle to where you were standing. "What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend?" Hyori noticed Dongwoo's arm around your shoulders. 

 

She frowned and gave a stank face to Hoya who was looking away. 

 

"Look Hyori, I'm not your boyfriend anymore."

 

"Minhee is my girlfriend." He stated.

 

You and Hoya gasped and looked at Dongwoo.

 

"Yup, I'm dating her."

 


 

​I finally updated!!!!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS.. but then school had to start...

 

​I'm trying to finished this really quickly... and yea... i was all pissed off when i saw chapter 9 deleted from the maintenance thingy... so yea.. ._. and finally its back up and i got 23 subbers <3333 i lurv you guise.. c: