Chapter 02

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

Sistar – Loving U~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=207GKoemzxI

 


 

“Hyori~ I don't know what to get.” Minhee whined. There were so many great kinds of food to eat, but Minhee didn't know what to get. “I know! I should get all of it!” Minhee said while getting some of the food. Hyori laughed at Minhee.

 

“Save some for me too!” Hyori said while laughing. Minhee and Hyori went to find a seat and sat down and enjoyed their food.

 

“So when did you get accepted into here?” Minhee mumbled while food was still in . Minhee the side of where a piece of food was at. Hyori looked at her with disgust but then smiled before Minhee could see it. 'You don't know how much I hate you Minhee...' “I got here today.” Hyori said plainly and ate her food. When they finished, they walked back to their room.

 

Minhee unpacked her stuff and put in the drawer next to the empty bed. She put Teddy on to the bed and sat down next to it.

 

Bye Hyori, I'm going for a walk. Minhee walked out the door and closed it tightly.

 

'Pfft.. wow.. She still sleeps with a bear..,' Hyori thought and snickered.

 


 

Minhee walked around the park that was specially made for the academy. She put on her headphones and jogged around the track. After a few laps around the track, she went to a vending machine and got herself a water bottle. She opened the cap and drank the cold water. She didn't notice that someone was next to her until they tapped her shoulder. “OMO!” Minhee fell onto the grass while holding put her hand to her chest, spilling her water over her pants. .

 

Hey Minhee.” Dongwoo said, flashing his gummy smile. He stook out his hand to help her up. But before Minhee got to grab his hand, he pulled it back. Minhee stuck out her bottom lip and pouted. “Hmph! I'll just get up my self.” she stood up and walked away with her arms crossed. “Sorry!” Dongwoo yelled from afar.

 

'Ergh! My pants are wet... It looks like I peed in my pants,' she yelled in her head. A jacket popped in front of her face while she was walking. She took it out of somebody's hand and saw that it was Dongwoo.

 

You look like you peed on yourself.” Dongwoo reminded her while laughing. “Like I haven't noticed.” Minhee said and wrapped the jacket around her waist. “Sorry, I was just messing around,” he apologized. “It's okay.” Minhee smiled and gave him a quick hug and ran off to her room.

 

Dongwoo looked at Minhee running away. He felt his cheeks, they were hot. He put his hand on his chest and noticed his heart was beating pretty quick. 'Stupid Dongwoo! You have a freakin girlfriend,' He thought to himself.

 


 

It was already 9 pm and Minhee and Hyori were just hanging out in their room.

Do you want to see my boyfriend tomorrow?” Hyori asked Minhee.

 

Minhee looked at Hyori, “I can't sorry. Maybe another time? I have class tomorrow.”

 

Ahh.. Okay.” Hyori faked smiled at Minhee and decided to go to sleep.

 

Minhee turned off the lights and laid down on her bed. She hugged Teddy and went to sleep.

 

*click* HAHA, She looks so innocent. Good picture to use as black mail one day, and same with her parents that left her... The person that took the picture left the room.

 


 

omg..who is it?

 

Is it to early to start something already?? XD oh well. C: here is chapter 2!