Chapter 01

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

“Oh my gosh!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!”

 

Minhee was jumping around in her old and stinky apartment room, making her neighbors hit their walls to shut her up. She started dancing like a maniac, waving her arms over her head. She was quietly doing that so the neighbors won't yell at her again. Minhee jumped on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

“Yes!” She yelled again. “I'm accepted into Woolim Performing Arts Academy.” she said grinning at her teddy bear. Minhee grabbed her teddy bear and started dancing to with it. This also meant that she can leave her small apartment room and live in the dorm at Woolim Performing Arts Academy.

 

After a while of dancing, she laid back down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

“Oh yeah! I need to get my stuff ready!” she leaped out of her bed and ran right into her drawer and stumbling on the way. Hmm, what should I bring? She thought while rubbing her chin. She took her suitcase from the top of the drawer and zipped it open. Minhee decided to bring all her clothes.

 

“Wow,” she said while wiping off her sweat. It took 30 minutes to finally zip the suitcase up. She looked down at her watch. “It's already 12 am.” She sighed and went to the bathroom to wash up. She had to go to the academy early tomorrow so she can check in to her dorm.

 

Woolim Performing Arts Academy is dance, singing, and acting school where the teachers teach many different kinds of classes. From dancing to tango and hip hop, from singing to rap and high notes. Minhee wants to join many. She decided to join singing and dancing. Even though Minhee acts like a girly girl, she likes to do many things that boys do. When she was younger, she used to like going to the arcade and play the games there. But since other girls thought she was annoying and weird, they didn't talk to her. They bullied her when she was in elementary school.

 

Minhee laid down on her bed hugging her teddy bear. She thought about who she was going to be dorming with and who is going to be in the same dance class as her. She smiled a little bit and then fell asleep.

 



 

"I LOVE YOU, BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER."

Minhee quickly sat up on her bed and turned off her alarm on her phone. She groaned and looked at her teddy bear. "Yah! Teddy, why did you wake me up!" She yelled at it. The bear didn't make a response. Minhee got out of bed and fell to the floor.

"Uggh! I'm to tired." she mumbled. It was 7 am and she had to be at the academy at 8:00. She crawled to the bathroom and did her business. It was about 7:15 already.

"Teddy! What should I wear?" Minhee asked her bear. Since it was summer, she decided to wear a pink flowy tank top and ripped shorts.

Minhee changed into her outfit and grabbed her luggage. She put Teddy into her luggage too and took her apartment keys and headed to the lobby. She quietly stood in the elevator until she heard a ding to signal that she reached the 1st floor. She walked to the front desk and threw the keys over the counter, where the man was sleeping.

 

Minhee didn't have a car, so she had to walk.

Hmm... where would the academy be? She continued walking for a few more minutes until she stopped in front of a opened gate. The logo said Woolim Dance Academy. Minhee grinned to herself and walked inside. She heard music being played on the speakers. She saw other students there walking around the school hanging with their friends.

 

Minhee walked towards the lobby of the school, and went to a desk where an old lady with glasses was typing away on her computer.

 

“Excuse me,” Minhee said. The old lady looked up from her computer screen and smiled, “Yes, how may I help you?”

 

“I got accepted here last night and they told me to check in today at 8.” she explained. It was exactly 8 too. She gave the lady a piece of paper to show proof that she was accepted last night.

 

“Oh yes!” the lady exclaimed. She took her walkie-talkie and talked into it, “This is Mrs. Kim. Please bring Dongwoo to the front.”

 

Minhee stood there waiting for a few minutes until a guy with blue dyed hair run in through the doors. He was panting so he was probably running. Maybe that's Dongwoo? Minhee thought.

 

"Hello Mrs. Kim." He said polietly and bowed to her. "Good morning Dongwoo." she replied. "I need you to give a tour to Minhee." Minhee just stood there waiting while Mrs. Kim and Dongwoo talked for a little big.

 

"Okay Mrs. Kim. I'll take my leave." He bowed again and walked over to Minhee 

"Hello!" he said in english and stook out his hand and smiled at her. Minhee was a bit surprised that he knew english, so she decided to mess with him.

 

"So you know english? Well, I lived in America for a year or two." Minhee continued speaking to him in english and spoke really fast. She was walking beside him until he stopped. She turned around and looked at his face. His eyes were wide open. Minhee started laughing. 

 

"Oh my gosh. PWAHAHA... wooooo.., you should've seen your face!" Minhee said in korean and laughed while hold on to her stomach and pointing at Dongwoo's face. He was speechless that someone else knew more english than he did.

 

"Ergh whatever." he said, "Do you still want me to give you a tour or not?"

 

"Hah, sorry.. sure go on." Minhee said push him a little bit.

 

"So, what classes do you take?" Minhee asked while walking through the dance studio hall. "I'm taking rap and dance." He replied. "Nice, I'm taking singing and dance." She smiled at him.

 


 

"Okay so, this is where the dorms are at." Dongwoo said, pointing at a huge building. "Woah!" Minhee said while dropping her suitcase.

 

"Haha.... oops." She picked up her suitcase and walked into the building. "So, I'll just leave now, okay?" Dongwoo said. "Ahh.. okay." she waved.

 

Minhee went up the staircase while carrying her suitcase and went to the 3 floor. She puffed out her cheeks and furrowed her eyebrows. She tripped a bit while trying to find her room number which were on the doors.

Hmm.. Where is room 26... AHA!! Minhee jumped in joy when she founded it. She took out her card and scanned the door and opened it. Inside was another girl unpacking her things. Minhee gasped. "Hyori!!!" Minhee shouted and ran up to hug her. [A/N: Hyori is nice at the beginning but she changes throughout the story.]

"Minhee!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're here!" Both of the girls jumped up and down while squealing.

 

"Guess what!" Hyori said while holding onto Minhee's hand. Minhee giggled and nudged Hyori to continue. "I got a boyfriend!" She said hugging Minhee. "Wow, that's nice to know." Minhee laughed.

 

Hyori went to the same highschool as Minhee. They stuck together all the time. They'd tell each other their secret and crushes. Hyori was boy-crazy and she would get every single guy to like her, but she wouldn't date them.

 

"So, Do you want to go eat lunch with me?" Hyori asked Minhee. "Sure!" she replied and got off the bed that they were sitting on and left the room.

 


stupidazn35 here :D so did you like it? first chapter is up! yaay! it's kinda boring in the chapter. but it will continue ;D

I hope you like it! :D subscribe and comment for more! <3