Chapter 04

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

After the meet and greet, Minhee and Dongwoo went to a bench to sit.
"Give me your phone." Dongwoo suddenly said. Minhee looked up at him confusingly and tilted her head. "Huh?"

Dongwoo laughed, "I need your phone number, dummy." "Ohh!!" Minhee figured out and started hitting her head. 'Wow I'm really slow....,' She thought. Dongwoo quietly laughed at her with her cuteness.

Minhee got off the floor and went to the benches, where everyone's bags were at. She went through all the bags and finally found hers at the bottom. She didn't notice that Dongwoo had followed her. Minhee turned around and ran into Dongwoo's chest. 

"OMO!" Minhee jumped back in shock and dropped her phone. "Oh crap!" she cried and squatted down to pick up her phone. "Sorry. Are you okay?" Dongwoo bent down to help her up.

"Yes, I'm fine." Minhee said.

"Well, I need to go meet my girlfriend." Dongwoo said. Minhee looked up and her shoulder deflated. 'So he has a girlfriend? I'm such a loner...,' Minhee thought.

Dongwoo could see that Minhee's shoulders drooped. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine." Minhee repeated what she had said earlier and left the dance studio.

 




"Minhee, I'm going out to see my boyfriend." Hyori suddenly said in a snobby voice. Minhee looked up from her book and looked at Hyori. Hyori was wearing really short ripped jean shorts with a tank top that was way short that guys can see her belly button, which was pierced. Minhee looked away from Hyori and went back to her book.

"Okay." Minhee mumbled. Minhee already changed into her pajamas since she wasn't going to go anywhere later on.

Hyori pulled down her shirt to show more cleavage to try to make Minhee jealous. Hyori looked at Minhee in disgust since Minhee didn't notice.

"Oh yeah.. I'm putting you on a blind date. So get ready." Hyori spoke.

Minhee looked up from her book surprised. "What?"

"I'm putting you on a blind date. Don't make me repeat it." Hyori warned. She looked at her red nails and blew on them.

"I don't want to go." Minhee responded.

"Go. Or else, I'll show everyone this." Hyori took out her camera and showed the pictures of Minhee sleeping with the teddy bear. Minhee dropped her book and gasped. Minhee didn't want Dongwoo to see it. or anybody else to see it.

"And, I'll tell everyone that your parents abandoned you." Hyori smirked at Minhee's face.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS!" Minhee shrieked. Minhee's face was full of anger. Tears threatened to fall out of her eyes. Minhee hated if someone talked about her parents. Hyori knew that Minhee hates it.

"I did." Hyori smirked and slammed the door as she walked out. Minhee was shaking and crying uncontrollably. She doesn't want anyone to know. She has to go then.

 




Chapter 4 yaay! Sub! Comment! Please! Thanks!! PLEASE COMMENT. IT MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE T_T PLEEEASE. <3 who is she going to go on a blind date with? and hyori is a ! >:0