Chapter 07

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

[A/N: I'm going to use a You P.O.V from now on. It's easier that way >_<]

 


 

Days past and Hyori made you go on a few dates with Hoya. You only thought of him as your brother, nothing more. You guys would hang out on the dates as friends. Sometimes Hyori would purposely makeout in front of you. Thanks to Hoya, he would cover your eyes. During that week, Hyori would brag how amazing her boyfriend is. You didn't care, you just continued reading your book.

 

It was Sunday morning and you were still in your bed. You weren't sleeping. Instead, you were staring at the ceiling.

 

No class today... what should I do? You thought and sighed. You sat up from your bed and looked across the room. Hyori's bed wasn't in the room and her bed was untidy. You pushed your blanket aside and silently walked over to her bed. You decided to tidy the bed for Hyori.

 

"I don't get why she is mean to me?" you mumbled. You took a rubber band from your wrist and made a quick messy bun. You took the blanket off her bed, but you didn't notice that her phone was on the blanket. When you yanked the blanket off, her phone went flying to the floor making a loud thud on the carpet. You turned around to see what had fell off the bed and gasped.

 

"Oh ." You cursed and ran to the fallen phone. You gently took the phone, search to see if there was any scratched. You sighed in relief when there weren't any. Your thumb accidently ran over a button and the screen lit up.

 

"Oops.." You mumbled. You looked at the screen to see a text that was already open.

 

Let's break up.

 

-Dongwoo

 

Your eyes widened and gasped.

 

Is it because of me? What happened? Why? Thoughts wandered around your head. You paced around the room worriedly.

 

Suddenly your door flew open, revealing Hyori staring at your hand.

 

"What the hell are you doing with my phone?" Hyori spatted. She marched over to you and slapped it out your hand. Hyori sighed and went to the phone that flew to the floor again. She picked it up and read the text that was open.

 

She had the same expression as you did when you had read it. Hyori slowly turned her head to look at you.

 

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, !" Hyori cursed. She walked slowly to you. Her fist were turning white while squeezing her phone in her left hand. Her face was red with anger. She lifted up her right hand, ready to slap you across the face. You didn't get a chance to explain.

 

You closed your eyes tightly and bit your lip, making it bleed, ready to fell the impact. A few seconds later, you heard a guy talking. "That's enough."

 

You opened your eyes to see Hoya, holding on to Hyori's wrist. She was shaking uncontrollably, steam coming out of her ears. Hoya softly pushed Hyori to her bed, and grabbed your wrist and pulled you out the room.

 


 

"What happened?" Hoya said. Both of you guys were walking around the park.

You had explained everything to him that had happened. He nodded when you finished.

 

"So, why did you stop us?" You spoke, looking up to him. He wasn't that tall or that short. He was a few feet taller than you.

 

"I didn't want you to get hurt." He looked at you and smiled. He patted your head. You giggled at it and continued walking around the park. It was silent, but not the awkward silence. It was the comfortable one.

 

"Want to get some ice cream?" Hoya asked.

 

You looked up from your feet and smiled. "Sure!" You giggled. You looped arms with him and skipped to the ice cream store.

 


 

Both of you had finished the ice cream and were sitting at a bench just talking.

 

"Where did you used to live when you came here?"  Hoya asked you curiously.

 

"I was living by myself. I lived in this small and smelly apartment." You made a 'ew' face and fanned around your nose.

 

Hoya laughed. "Believe it or now, I did too." You stopped laughing, "Wooah... really?"

 

Hoya nodded. "Why did you live by yourself? You don't live with your parents?"

 

With that question, the air turned gloomy. Hoya noticed it. "Wrong question?"

 

"No, I don't live with my parents. Do I trust you to keep a secret?" You looked at Hoya with your pinky finger out. Hoya stuck out his pinky finger and looped it around yours. You sadly smiled and continued.

 

"When I was younger, my parents were getting ready to go to a party. I was at home playing video games with my twin brother. AT that time, we were only 8. Our parents left 20 minutes later. Me and my twin were taking a walk in the neighborhood until he received a phone call. He picked it up. After a few minutes later, his lips were trembling. I started crying to, even though I didn't know what happened. Minutes later, he stopped crying and started into space. I called for him. He wouldn't answer me. I repeating oppa many times, he still wouldn't answer me." You sighed and Hoya nudged you to continue. You took a deep shaky breathe and continued.

 

"Then he stood up and walked into the middle of the street. I didn't know what he was doing. I called for him but he wouldn't answer me. That was until, a big truck came and ran into him. I was panicking and I called the police for help. They took him to the hospital and I sat outside, waiting for him. It was until the doctor came out and told me he had lost his memory during it."

 

By now, your lips were trembling, you eyes were full of tears, daring to come out. You didn't want to cry in front of Hoya. Hoya pulled you close and you started crying into his shirt. He didn't care but pulled you closer to him. A few minutes later you had stopped. Your eyes were swollen and you looked up to see Hoya in tears too.

 

"What is it?" You asked Hoya, your voice still trembling.

 

"I was that little boy that got ran over."

 

You gasped.

 


 

aksjf;alkjf wut!? omfg... I made this chapter long. DID YOU GUYS HEAR B.A.P'S new SONG?? omfg.. this isn't the right time...

 

So comment/sub.. do whatever ♥