Schedules and Gyuri.

Unexpected Love

 

Song ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ-9UvDtZ1

I

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Ahh~ Another day with Mister Yeobo. Aish.. Mum did a really big mistake choosing Eunhyuk for me.. I was still in bed, since its only 5:00am and I needed to go to the salon at around 6:30 so I had plenty of time~ I laid there with my eyes closed listening to Eunhyuk’s soft breathing. I turned around to face him. ‘His skin looks so soft, like a baby! A touch wouldn’t hurt..’

I slowly caressed his cheeks and smiled, “You’re just like a baby,” I softly whispered.

“Am I?,” I heard him speak with my hands still caressing his face. My eyes widened in shock and quickly took back my hands and turned around so I wasn’t facing him anymore.

“Aigoo Yeobo, don’t tell me you’re falling for me already!” I heard him chuckle.

“Bwoh?!” I turned around and kicked him off the bed and made sure he landed face flat on the ground.

“Psh, serves you right!” I scoffed and lay back on the bed.

“Oww, it really hurts,” I heard his whining.

“Aha, shut up now, I’m going back to sleep,”

“But it really hurts, I can’t get up..” He sounded so serious so I decided to peek to see if he was alright.

“R-really? Is it that bad?” I questioned looking down at him from the bed. And next thing I know, I got pulled by this monkey and fell flat on my .

“YAAH!”

And that’s when this ty day started off.

6:37 am

“I’m going now!” I shouted out, not knowing where Hyukjae is.

“What do you have now? I mean like, for your schedule,” He came from the kitchen with a piece of bread in his hand.

“Uhm, right now, I’m heading to the salon to get freshen up, then I have Come To Play with some members from, Beast, MBLAQ, SuperJunior, and of most of my members.. Then-” I was gonna continue but I got interrupted.

“Eh? JJinja*Really*?”

“Mmm!”

“Then what after?”

“At 5:00pm, I have Dream Team~” I explained

“Ahh, I’m gonna have a schedule with my Yeobo theeen!” He sang excitedly.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, I’m going, see you later, bye yeobo!” I chuckled and shut the door behind me.

‘He’s seriously cute,=) .. Aigoo, I should stop thinking like this. It would turn into a habit.’

* Sorry sorry sorry sorry, naega naega naega meonjeo-* (SorrySorry-SuperJunior)

I picked up my phone and answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

“Ye-“

“YAH HYOSOOKIE! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU’RE LATE! HURRY COME QUICK! EVERYONE GOT THEIR MAK-“ Sooyoung said shouted over the phone.

“Youngie! Relax dude! I’m on my way!”

“Well, pali or I will-“ I quickly hang up before I hear more nag nag nag.

I quickly got into my car and drove to my destination.. In about 5 minutes, I was already outside the salon. They quickly did my hair and just did basics for my makeup. While the others just lay around reading or surfing the internet. I studied and tried my best to memories the script and the process of the show.

“Done!” said my hair dresser/ makeup artist, Eun Mi.

“Kamsahamnida Unnie~”

“Aha, no problem! Now go get to your schedules! You lazy bums~” She chuckled.

“Neeh Unnie! Kamsahamnida!” We all said in unison. We all scattered out and some girls got into our van and some of the girls came with me.

===

~In my Car~

--

TingTing~

1 new text message

To; My Yeobo,

Annyeong Yeobo!<3  Missing me already? Kekeke <3 Saranghaaaaaaae!

From; Your Hyukkie <3

--

I read the message and chuckled to myself. I placed my phone on the phone holder and continued with my driving.

 “Oohohoh! Unnie, who’s that?” Yuri grabbed my phone.

“Yah! Give it back!” I shouted while my eyes still on the road, of course.

“Who’s Yeobo?! OMO! YOUR hyukkie?!”

I face palmed myself, “Aish, that’s nothing.”

“Yeah.. with all the yeobo’s, your hyukkie, saranghae, and all those love hearts.. Do you really think that THAT’S nothing?” Yoona butted in.

“Keke, we should text him back,” Sunny whispered to Yoona but I was too focused on the road to hear what she said.

--

To; My Very Special Yeobo,

I miss you so much! Saranghae Hyukkieeeee <3 <3 <3

From; Your y Wife, Hyoyeon

--

“Yah, do you think that’s too much?” Sunny asked, reading the text that Yoona wrote.

“Naaaaaah,” Yoona quickly pressed send, “Here you go Unnie~ Sorry for stealing your phone,”

“You better be sorry,” I answered not knowing the situation.

=

~Come To Play recording~

=

We arrived where Come To Play was recorded..

“We are Girl’s Generation!” All my members gathered and so did I and did our little chant thingo.

“Ah, annyeong So Nyuhs! How are we all?” The MC Jae Suk, greeted us.

All the girls scattered around the recording studio and did their things either independently or in pairs, such as doing more refreshments (makeup), reading the questions in the script, or just talking casually to random people. As time passed by, more celebrities started coming. But I was too busy talking to Sunny and Sooyoung when Kikwang covered my eyes.

“Guess who this is~” He cooed, I recognized his voice right away but I wanted to .

“Hmm, Junho?”

“No...”

“Doojoon?”

“Nooooo, can’t you recognize my voice?!”

“Eunhyuk?”

“YAH! You can’t even recognize your best friend’s voice?!” He took of his hands and made me face him. He pouted and pretended to be pissed and walked away.

“Aww! Kwangyyyyy~ I knew it was you the whole time!” I followed him and linked my arms to his.

“Really? Good Hyoreng!” He messed up my hair, and we marched happily around the studio.

“We are starting in 10 minutes! Please make sure you read all the questions we are going to ask you so you would know your answers beforehand!  Kamsahamnida!” P.D-nim announced.

“Yah Hyoreng, are you sure you read all the questions in the script?” Kwangy asked.

“Um, yeah!” I lied. I only read the procedure of the things but not the questions. I know my members are going to help me when I need help anyway~

“Alright, well I’m going to see how Yoseob is,” He said

“Yeah yeah,” I went away and made my way back to Sunny and Sooyoung.

* Sorry sorry sorry sorry, naega naega naeg- * My phone rang~

“Yeboseyo?” I answered.

Yeobo!! I missed you!” Obviously it was Eunhyuk.

“Oh, it’s just you.” I answered back in a boring tone.

“Aww, I know you missed me too! Remember the text you sent me? Teehee~” He giggled

“What tex-“ I was interrupted by Sooyoung.

“Yah~! Are you two timing?! What about your Yeobo Eunhyuk?” Sooyoung teased while Sunny played punch her telling her to shut up.

“Yah! Sunny! Why did you tell everyone?! He’s not even my Yeobo! And no, I’m not two timing. Kikwang is my best friend and Eunhyuk is nothing to me,” I half shouted.

“Hello Eunhyuk?” No answer, “Eunhyuuuk?”

That brat just hang up on me!

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

‘”Eunhyuk is nothing to me”.. It kept repeating in my head. Did she really mean it? Do I mean nothing to her? But why did it hurt so much when she said it.? Do I like Hyoyeon? Do..I love her? Why do I feel this way?

“Eunhyuk Oppa~ I got us ice cream!” Gyuri ran to me with two chocolate ice creams in her hand.

‘No it’s impossible, I like Gyuri. I like Gyuri alot.’ I tried to shake off the thought.

“U-uh, thanks,” I decided to forget about that matter now and enjoy the time I got with Gyuri.

“I hope I didn’t bother you today~ I didn’t have any schedule and I was bored, so I came to you!” Gyuri linked her arm with mine.

“Oh, don’t worry, I didn’t have schedule this morning anyway,” Lies. I had lots of schedules.

 “Do you like me? Eunhyuk-ssi?” She suddenly questioned.

I blushed like mad, “U-uhm.. Yes..?” Unsure of what I just said. Aiiish, I’m so pabo.

“That’s good, because you mean a lot to me!” She skipped happily.

“You mean a lot to me” .‘But why don’t I feel satisfied?’

I just smiled back to her like nothing happened and continued eating my ice cream.

HyoraengiAnchovy's Sushi corner! ;

:O ~ Well.. decided to update~

NOT EDITED

Comment and Subscribe my loveleys <3