Chapter 3~

Falling Into The Unknown

 

Chapter 3:

A few hours later, I woke up to a guy around my age with an oddly familiar face tapping my shoulder.

“I think this is your stop.” He said smiling, with something in his hand. He held out the ticket to me, in which I realized it was my ticket to begin with. A blush crept its way onto my cheeks in embarrassment.

“Oh, thank you!” I took the ticket and got my things quickly. When I exited the train station, I checked my cell phone to see a text message from my mom.

You’ll have to take a taxi to the school with the money you have. We aren’t sending you money so you should think about getting a part-time job.’

I waved a taxi down, and dug through my purse, growling in frustration. I only had $20 on me. But once I’d reached the entrance gates, I was left with only $4. One of what looked like the teachers was waiting outside the gates and greeted me when I got out of the taxi.

“Hi, you must be Lee Kari! We’ve got everything ready for you at the front desk in the main office. I’ll take your bags to your dorm for you and you can go get settled in after getting your papers.” He politely took my bags and walked through the gates towards the school.

I entered the gates and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the school for the first time.

My first thought was, OhmyShisus...

My jaw literally dropped at the sight of the monstrously large building in front of me.

“Close your mouth, you’ll catch flies with it open like that.” An amused voice said.

I turned around to see a smirk from the guy who’d awakened me on the train earlier. I turned back around and began walking towards the school again, ignoring his comment, until I realized something.

“Umm…” I turned back to the guy and asked quietly, “Can you tell me where the main office is?”

He smiled down at me, since I’m short and all, of course he had to look down at me, “Here, come with me, I’ll show you.”

With that, he grabbed my hand, and our footsteps fell into pace with eachother as he leaded me towards the office. We stopped in front of the door that read ‘Office’  on it, and I blushed when I saw that he was still holding my hand firmly. He noticed it too and let go quickly.

I turned the knob but paused before walking in when I heard his voice speak up behind me, “ I’m MinWoo by the way, No MinWoo.”

Without even glancing back, I responded in a shy tone, “Lee Kari.”

With that, I continued to the big desk at the front of the office.

“Hi, my name is Lee Kari. I’m a new student here.” I told the lady sitting behind the desk nicely.

“Okay, here is your class schedule, your dorm number, and some other information about the school, there’s also a map.” She said in a monotone voice, handing me some papers.

“Thank you!” I bowed and exited the office.

I roamed through the halls trying to find my dorm. I looked down at the sheet of paper that read ‘Dorm 211’ and looked down at my map. Since I was too busy trying to read the complicated map, I walked straight into someone on accident. I felt a rock-hard chest collide with my body before I fell. I closed my eyes and expected to feel the cold, marble floor bruise my , but instead I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist, catching me. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a tall, gorgeous brown-haired guy with dreamy eyes.

I stood up straight and brushed my shirt off, “Thank you, err-” I paused since I didn’t know his name.

His face showed a small smile, “Jo KwangMin. And you’re welcome.”

He helped me gather my map and papers together. He glanced at my sheet and his eyes went wide. He composed himself and gave them back to me. “Do you need help finding your dorm?”

I nodded, biting my lip. “Yeah, this map is too hard to read.” I let out a chuckle.

He smiled and said, “Follow me.”

I followed him for what seemed like ages before we finally reached a door that read ‘211’ on it. I let out a sigh of relief since my legs were beginning to hurt from all the walking. He opened the door, and I followed him into the spacious room. To my surprise there was 1 bathroom, a living room, and a large bedroom with 7 beds.

Wait, 7?!?!

I thanked KwangMin and I walked to the bed that had my bags on it and laid down. I didn’t feel much like unpacking, so I decided a quick nap would come in handy. I put my iPod on my iPod doc and turned the music to a decent volume and drifted off into a light slumber.

A while later, I woke up to the sounds of whispering voices. I slowly opened my eyes, revealing 4 handsome faces looking down at me. They all looked unbelievably familiar.

They look like members of Boyfriend, but I don’t know much about Boyfriend, so I can’t say for sure. Plus, why would they go to a school like this?

“Look, she’s awake!” One of them poked my cheeks, and continued talking, but this time towards me, “Are you real?” The others laughed at his dumb question.

I gave them all a confused look and got up.

2 other guys, whom I recognized, walked into the bedroom.

MinWoo and KwangMin? What the hell? This just keeps getting more confusing.

My eyes traveled throughout the room, looking at each of their different-expressioned faces.

When my voice finally decided to work, I said, “Who are you guys, and what are you doing here?”

They saw my confused face and laughed. MinWoo responded, “Kari, we’re from the band Boyfriend, and more importantly, we’re your roommates.”

I’m sure my face contorted into a serious WTF face when MinWoo said that.

What.The.Hell. I thought this school was strict, but they’re rooming me with 6 boys? Dear God, my life is over.

 

Three chapters in one day! I'm exhausted, but I love writing this story. This story is actually really fun to write, so I hope y'all are having fun reading it! Thanks readers. You guys mean the world to me. Comment & subscribe if you'd like! Please give me the inspiration to keep writing this fic! Thanks again for reading. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo. <3

-SiwonsGirl96