Bad Boy or Good Boy

Bad Boy or Good Boy

 

                                            [Smiling]

“They look so cute! Isn’t it, Key?” asked Bom.

 

                Key and Bom were at the back of us. When I looked at Key, he was like glaring at Minho.

 

“Hey! Key!” snapping Bom’s finger at Key.

“Oh!! Oh! Sorry, I was just…. just thinking of…. Something. Yeah! Yeah they really make a great… Eheem [clearing throat]…. Couple. Key said with heads down.

“Key. Are you Ok?” I asked and I stop beside him.

“Ahhhm. Hey Minho Lets go there for a minute, would you!” said Bom

 

                 Bom and Minho went to the other side of the street. Leaving me and Key to talk.

 

“Sooo…..what’s the matter?” I asked.

“It’s nothing, why do I have a problem?”

“Well, everyone has there own problems you know, we wouldn’t be normal if we have no problems in life.”

“Even in Love?” Key asked.

“hmmmmmmm……. YAH! Yah! Even in that.

 

                We’re almost to the school. It was already 1:20o’clock in the afternoon. When Key have something to say to me.

 

“Ahhhm. Can I ask you something?” asked Key.

“Sure. What is it?” I said.

“hmmmm…. How can I put this? I…………. I………. Why it’s so hard?” he said.

“What? What’s hard?” I asked.

 

                 Key was jumping up and down. I think he wants to say something important but the cat got his tongue.

 

“How can I put this…….. Ok…ok…….. Whooooo!! [Shaking his whole body]

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I LIKE YOU ~~~!! He said.

“WOW!! The heat really hit you, huh?” I said.

“Seriously, I LIKE YOU!! You want me to scream?-

“NO!” I said.

“You don’t believe me?” asked Key.

“Hmmmmm, I didn’t have any confession from a boy before!” I said.

“NO-NO way!!  Aigoo…… You’re so cute…. none of- are you sure that nobody told you they like you?” Key said [doesn’t believes what is said]

“You don’t believe? Ok….ok…. you don’t believe me!!

“Wait your serious? I’m the only-the first who asked you?” he asked.

“Yah!” I nodded.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------My POV-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

                “Is it really hot? Or Key went Pabo!! Is he serious? Is Key asking me out on a date? Hell yeah! I will. But…… It’s just a date…. A friend to friend hang out-with just the two of us! ALONE….. It’s not like we’re going to be boyfriends and girlfriends. Is that how it works?

 

                After the interesting conversation with Key, Bom was asking me about what we’ve talked.

 

“So? What we’re you two talking about?” asked Bom.

“Let’s just talk about this later!!” I said.

“Ok! hmmmm [sighs]

 

                When we’ve got inside of the school. We hurried to find our classroom. And we found that were in one room.

 

“What do have here?”  Key was pointing the paper that was on the wall.

“What?” asked Minho?