Bad Boy or Good Boy

Bad Boy or Good Boy

 

“Hmmmm! Doing some stuff.” Key reply with a low toned.

“Can I help? Ahhhhm………………. Actually I’m here to apologize for the unskillful behavior of mine, lately. I’m very sorry. I hope you’d understand. I’ve been a protective friend of ~~~ since we’re in grade school.” said Bom, explaining.

“You know, I’m very sorry too. I didn’t ask for your permission if you agreed that ~~~ can come here. Sooooo……….. FRIENDS?” handling his hands. Sign for accepting.

“YAH! FRIENDS!!” shaking her hands with Key.

                                            [Smiles]

 

                30mins later, Minho was watching T.V. While Bom and Key was talking in the kitchen. I was in a deep sleep but I can hear everything that goes in the house. I had a feeling that Minho was staring me at that time. I had a feeling that Minho may do the same as Key did to me last 45mins. Minho wasn’t far from me. He touched my hair like every guy does to a girl in a romantic scene.

 

“You’re cute when you’re asleep, did you know?” he whispered.

 

                I could feel his body heat not far from mine. His lips were not far too. His lips were closely going nearer by the minute. I was scared if I open my eyes maybe I could ruin the moment [I kinda like Minho, you know!!]. But then his lip goes up to my forehead and kissed it.

 

“Why’d you kissed my forehead?” I asked calmly, pretending I didn’t know what he was planning.

“Oh! I just felt kissing you on the forehead, something like that.” said Minho awkwardly.

 

                 Then he moved to another area which he was speaking to him self. I felt the butterflies in my stomach that time I didn’t know what to do. I felt mix feelings after he kissed me in the forehead.

 

My POVs

 

“Oh my Gosh! I didn’t expect that to happen. I really don’t know him that much. I shouldn’t be here………… then why are you here dummy? ‘Cause you followed what you have felt inside your heart? Remember, think before you act!! You have to think before you fall, girl! Ok! But it’s Key who brought me here!!  Sooooooo….. Whatcha going to do, now? Ahhhm [Signs]

 

“Hey, Guys! It’s already 1:00o’clock. We have to go to school.” said Key.

 

                When it was time to go to school, Key woke me up. And went outside with the others.

 

“Whooooo! It’s hot!” said Minho.

“YAH! It sure is!!” said Bom wiping head with a dry cloth.

“Don’t get your hopes up, guys!! We’re walking to school!” said Key.

“Why?” said Bom.

“Why? ‘Because we don’t have enough money!” said Minho.

 

                As we’ve walked along the road, we’ve realized that it was more fun walking than riding a taxi to school. And we’ve meet a new side of our friends [a good one actually]. And save some money. BUT THEN the road became hotter and hotter!

 

“Whoooo! Your very hot, Key!” said Bom.

“Thanks! You too.” Key reply.

                                           [Laughs]

 

                We’ve almost saw the roof of the school. It was very hot. To prove it, my head was so hot I couldn’t stand it. I stop for a while, and suddenly Minho put his Sling bag in my head. Still I was very uncomfortable having the rays of the sun onto my face. Thanks to Minho’s sling bag it did come a little handy.

 

“Here!” putting the sling bag on top of my head.

“Why?” I asked.

“To protect you from heat? I think.” said Minho facing in the opposite side.

“But….. You could use it for yourself!” I said.

“You need it more than I do!” He said and took a glance.

“Thanks……. You’re not bad as I thought you’d be.” I said