Himchan's Daily Abuse

Matoki Planet: The After stories

HImchan is always trying his best, isnt he? 

Please comment, subscribe, and enjoy! 

---------------

 

PAST

Himchan lived near the city so he can be part of the night life but he also lived near base so he can be the greatest general. He wanted to be close in case he was needed.

“Sir, it is 6:50a.m.” The robot said.

“Shut up, I don’t want to be bugged.” Himchan said, he stretched and turned the robot off.

“KIM HIMCHAN!” Hyosung screamed. His window doubled for a screen, which Hyosung replaced with her face.

“Yes Madame!” Himchan screamed, shooting up from his bed.

“I don’t like to remind you that you were to report to base 50 minutes ago.” Hyosung said.

“Uh…I…. I… I will be there in 10 minutes.” Himchan said.

“Be here in 5 or don’t come back.” Hyosung said, hanging up before Himchan can put in another word.


“How am I suppose to get this face ready in 5 minutes.” Himchan said. He quickly turned the robot back on and started getting ready.

------

“Excuse me! Excuse me!” Himchan screamed. He was running through the hallways. He saw Yongguk with Daehyun and Sungwoo.

“You are late again??” Sungwoo said. Daehyun laughed.

“Where is Hyosung?” Himchan said.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to go see her now? What time is it?” Yongguk said, looking at Daehyun.

“6:57? 6:59?” Daehyun said.

“Don’t tell me that?” Himchan said, running to Hyosung’s office.

“KIM HIMCHAN!” Hyosung screamed. Himchan went to his knees.

“I’m sorry, I got here as fast as I can.” Himchan said.

“You are on time.” Hyosung said. She put the clock in front of Himchan.

“It’s 6:55? Daehyun lied to me. I’m going to kill him.” Himchan said. Hyosung shot a glare at him.
“You are going to do what?” Hyosung said, giving him a death glare.

“I was kidding…” Himchan said.

“Report to Zinger today. Your squad will be lead by Yongguk.” Hyosung said. Himchan’s ears perked up.

“You can’t do that.” Himchan said. Hyosung shot another glare at him.

“Yes madame.” Himchan said.
“Leave now.” Hyosung said. Himchan sighed and walked out of her office.

-------

“Reporting Soldier Jongup and Soldier Sunhwa.” Jongup and Sunhwa said.

“Go train with Yongguk’s squad.” Himchan said.

“Got scolded again?” Jongup said.

“Yea.” Himchan said.
“Maybe you shouldn’t have drink so much.” Sunhwa said.

“I drank with you. To cheer you up!” Himchan said, pointing at Sunhwa.

“Yea, but who was the one that overdrank?” Jongup said, shooting his fingers at Himchan.

“I know…. I don’t know what I was thinking?” Himchan said, slamming his head to the wall.

“Leave me alone, just go.” Himchan said. Jongup and Sunhwa saluted and ran towards the training center.

-----

“Hyosung told me to follow you today.” Himchan said. As much as he liked hanging with Zinger, Hyosung was the one he liked following.

“Does she send you here as punishment?” Zinger said.

“Of course not, it’s just a made one mistake that’s all.” Himchan said.

“I don’t know, being late to work, and one hour late… Himchan you need to get a better alarm clock.” Zinger said.

“I know….” Himchan said.

“Well, we have 3 interviews today. Let’s get it done.” Zinger said.

“Yes, Madame.” Himchan said.