Zelo

Matoki Planet: The After stories

So this will be the last story about Zelo. 

Please leave comments! and Enjoy!

_____________

 

PAST

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Yongguk said. Daehyun strapped himself onto the seat. He looked at Hyosung who standing at the platform. He regretted leaving her but in a time of war, he rather be the one leaving then watching.

“Yea…” Daehyun gestured. He took a glance at Zelo. He remembered the initial drawings but he was impressed with Yongguk. Zelo,who for the most part, looked normal, aside from always being cold to the touch and hard as steel.

“He can only say 10 words…” Yongguk said.

“Hi!Yongguk!Friend!” Zelo said.

“So, what are the ten words?” Daehyun gestured.

“HI! YONGGUK! JIEUN! FRIEND! FIGHT! PROTECT! KILL! FIND! ZELO! BANG!” Zelo screamed. Daehyun covered his ears.

“You couldn’t figure out how to change the volume?” Daehyun gestured.

“My bad, I thought you would be able to help me with that.” Yongguk said.

“I can give him some upgrades but I don’t know about the vocabulary.”Daehyun gestured.

“Friend! Friend! Friend!” Zelo said, hugging Daehyun.

“He has been the one protecting you?” Daehyun gestured. Zelo was a big fluffy dog that wanted to play.

“Trust me, he is capable.” Yongguk said.

“Yongguk! Protect!” Zelo said. Zelo nodded at Daehyun.

“This is going to be a long ride.” Daehyun gestured.

“Regretting it now.” Yongguk asked.

“No… this is better then lying in a hospital bed and listening to the war radio going on and on everyday.” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk nodded.

“So, how’s the robot.” Himchan asked. He stuck his tongue out at Zelo.

“KILL… KILL… KILL…” Zelo said, he made his arm into a gun.

“Zelo, it’s just Himchan. Calm down.” Yongguk said. Zelo lowered his hand. Yongguk whacked Himchan in the head.

“Can you not be a smart , Himchan?” Yongguk said. Himchan surrendered.

“Daehyun?! Why are you here?” Sunhwa said. Jongup and Sunhwa were in Himchan’s squad.

“I wanted to be here.” Daehyun gestured.

“What did he say?” Himchan said.

“He wanted to be here.” Yongguk said. Himchan and Daehyun were not always at the best. When Himchan reports to Hyosung, Daehyun chooses himself to go in place of Yongguk. They were frienemies. Himchan had yet to learn Daehyun’s language of gestures.

“It’s ok, most likely we wouldn’t be working together.” Yongguk said. Zelo stuck his tongue out at Himchan.
“Be nice.” Yongguk said, pushing Zelo away from Himchan.

“You should teach me so I can understand you.” Himchan said.

“I think you are the only one here that doesn’t know.” Daehyun gestured. Sunhwa translated.

“Am I? What about Jongup?” Himchan asked.

“He came to visit me, unlike you.” Daehyun gestured. Jongup coughed.

“What?” Himchan said.

“It’s ok, Himchan, you will always be the late bloomer.” Yongguk said.

“Come on, it’s not like I didn’t want to visit. I had other things to do.” Himchan said.

“It might be faster to just learn through video.” Jongup said. Sunhwa nodded.

“Plus, I think Daehyun is tired of teaching everyone. You gotta go with the flow.” Jongup said. Zelo was dancing like a robot in the background.

“I see, I will learn your language.” Himchan said. Daehyun nodded.

------

“Alright, let’s see what this does.” Daehyun gestured. He restarted Zelo and waited for the robot to speak.

“Daehyun!” Zelo said.

“The volume is better.” Yongguk said.

“That’s good, the vocabulary, I can’t do anything at the moment.” Daehyun gestured.

“Why not?” Yongguk said.

“I mean I can try but best, I think we can restart what words he can use.” Daehyun gestured.

“Like?” Yongguk said.

“I replaced “Hi” with my name. Since we are clearly not going to be using Hi anytime soon. Plus, he can call me if I can’t see someone behind me.” Daehyun gestured.

“Makes sense.” Yongguk said.

“So, from time to time we can reset the words if needed, by doing this.” Daehyun gestured.

“I understand.” Yongguk said. Zelo nodded as well.

“Bang!” Zelo screamed.

“I thought you fixed the volume…” Yongguk said.

“He can change the volume to the max. I just adjusted it so he would be able to speak normally.” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk shot a glare at Zelo.

“Zelo.” Zelo said. Yongguk nodded.