Sunhwa's Reason

Matoki Planet: The After stories

Please subscribe, Comment, and enjoy~

-------------------

 

PAST

Sunhwa wasn’t the smartest person in the world but she knew that living in the north wouldn’t get her a guy, a guy that she dreamed of being with,anyways. When Daehyun, first told her that he was going to the South when he graduated, she decided to follow him, much to his dismay.

“Daehyun, come on, let me come with you!” Sunhwa said.

“Why are you being like this?” Daehyun said. Sunhwa tugged on his arm.

“You can’t leave me here, alone.” Sunhwa said, trying to pull puppy eyes with him.

“You know you are too old to pull that on me.” Daehyun said.

“I promise I wont bug you. I will pay for my own apartment.” Sunhwa said. Daehyun sighed.

“Whatever.” Daehyun said. Sunhwa grabbed her bag and followed Daehyun out.

------

“I know why you wanted to come now.” Sunhwa said. The base held 30,000 soldiers mostly males still.

“I know how your brain works, I am here for work, you are here for play.” Daehyun said. Sunhwa punched Daehyun.
“I am as capable as that good looking guy right there.” Sunhwa said, walking away.

“Don’t ask me for a drink if you get hurt….” Daehyun said, he sighed and walked to registration. Sunhwa waved him off, she stopped a guy from across the room.

-------------

“Why hello~” Sunhwa said. A comrade turned around.

“Are you a new recruit?” The soldier said.

“Yes, I am.” Sunhwa said.

“Well, the recruits are to line up over there.” The guy said, walked off. Sunhwa pouted. She walked over and saw a huge line. Daehyun was already in the front.

“God damn it, I can’t cut him.” Sunhwa said, standing at the back of the time.

“You know, you shouldn’t cut.” Jongup said.

“Huh?” Sunhwa said. The soldier in front of her turned around.

“Cutting the line, you shouldn’t do that.” Jongup said. Sunhwa’s eyes beamed at Jongup.

“Hi, I’m Sunhwa.” Sunhwa said, shooting her hand in front of Jongup.

“Hi… I am Jongup.” Jongup said.

“I hope I get to work with you.” Sunhwa said. Jongup chuckled.

“Alright.” Jongup said. Jongup turned back around and Sunhwa did a silent happy dance.

-----

“Sunhwa, can you stop?” Daehyun said.

“What?” Sunhwa said.

“You have been looking at guys all day. And i saw you dance your little happy dance like 4 times today.” Daehyun said, sitting down next to her. They were getting their physicals.

“There are just so many.” Sunhwa said.

“Ah huh? Any ONE in particular.” Daehyun said. Sunhwa pointed to Jongup and four other soldiers.
“Right….” Daehyun said.

“Don’t be mean to me.” Sunhwa said.

“I’m not being mean…. But you need to stop looking at their faces and look at their personalities.” Daehyun said.

“I will find that out later….” Sunhwa said, waving it off.

“Soldier Daehyun! General Hyosung is looking for you.” A solider called out. Daehyun looked at Sunhwa who was staring at other soliders and quietly walked away.

“So many hot guys!” Sunhwa screamed, she went for another happy dance.

“Solider Sunhwa?” The nurse called. He was also a male.

“Yes!” Sunhwa said.

“Please come with me.” The nurse said.

“Anywhere you want me to be, i will follow~~” Sunhwa said. He gave her a weird stare and continued walking.