Summer Part 1

Four Seasons of BaekYeol

Mood Setter? Listen to Infinite's "That Summer" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRHXYv7mmXU

 

"Baekhyun-ah! Ppali ppali!" Chanyeol shouted in his deep voice as he stood at Baekhyun's front door, clad in khaki shorts, flip flops and a yellow muscle shirt. Matching yellow framed sunglasses sat atop his blond head. In one hand was a navy blue duffel bag belonging to Baekhyun and in the other was a paper map, which had been folded so many times, white lines were beginning to appear on it's pages. On his face, was his large excited signature grin.

Baekhyun on the other hand huffed and grunted as he tried to haul a cooler of drinks and fruit in one arm with his skate board tucked under the other. He was dressed in a black shorts with a white and blue plaid button-up collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"I'd move faster if I got some help you know." He accused the taller boy who obediently put the map between his teeth and moved forward to help Baekhyun with the cooler.
Currently the two were off to the beach. Kris's Chinese friend had offered if Baekhyun and Chanyeol would like to come up to his family villa for a week to enjoy the bright summer sun and refreshing ocean air.

Ever since their second meeting in Hongdae many months ago, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had become a lot closer and were the closest of friend's ever. They never went anywhere without each other and were practically joined at the hip. (Though Baekhyun still hadn't confessed and was still crushing on Chanyeol as hard as ever).

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat the cooler down so that Chanyeol could open the trunk of his silver Hyundai. Once packed, and everything was accounted for, Baekhyun went to lock his front door and check that all the windows were closed while Chanyeol busied himself with studying the map.

"Kaja!" Baekhyun said, slipping into the passenger seat. Chanyeol folded the map and began to start the engine while Baekhyun fumbled with the seatbelt that had gotten stuck, trying not to pull too harshly and break Chanyeol's car.

"Here." The tall boy said, leaning across and doing it for Baekhyun with ease. Baekhyun held his breath as Chanyeol leaned across him to jiggle the top of the seat belt clip, freeing it from it's paralysis and effectively clicking it into place. Baekhyun felt as though his heavily beating heart might burst within those five seconds of close contact as his cheeks flared up.

 

~

"I swear we just passed it." Baekhyun said 3 hours later. "It was right there."

They were successfully lost.

"No the turn is up here." Chanyeol said stubbornly, continuing to drive.

"Chanyeol-ah I saw the sign! It's where Kris hyung told us to go!"

"But the map says we turn up here."

"I'm calling Kris hyung."

"Fine. But i'm telling you, the turn is up here."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and picked up his phone to call.
After three rings he picked up.

"Yoboseyo?" However Baekhyun didn't recognize the voice.

"Yoboseyo...? Uhm Kris hyung?"

"Ah de. This is Kri- Wu Fan hyung's phone." The voice replied. The guy who was talking had a low nasally voice.

"Hyung is busy right now. Wait a moment. HYUUUNNNG." The voice called and there was a rustling before another clearer voice answered but it still wasn't Kris.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Uhh Yoboseyo, this is Byun Baekhyun."

"Ah! Baekhyun-sshi! De. Are you lost?" The second voice asked.

"Ge are they lost?"

Baekhyun heard a fainter third voice in the background which he pinpointed as Tao's.

"We're not lost!" Chanyeol said loudly, indicating he heard the conversation.

"Did you turn on Bada drive? There is supposed to be a convenience store with a red sign to your left." The unknown boy said.

"I told you!" Baekhyun smiled triumphantly as Chanyeol puffed his cheeks and blew air through them begrudgingly and turned the car around in defeat.

 

~

"Holy sh-" Chanyeol gasped as he and Baekhyun stared at the villa in awe. In fact, it didn't look like a regular seaside villa at all. It was more along the lines of a huge mansion, complete with the ridiculously huge water fountain and circular driveway.

"Are you sure this is the right address?" Baekhyun asked after he found his voice.

"Whoever Kris hyung's friend is... He's loaded." Chanyeol stated as he continued to gape wide eyed.

One of the front double doors opened and a speeding blur of black-indigo hair threw his arms around Baekhyun.

"Boxian hyung! Chanyeol hyung!" Huang Zitao grinned as Baekhyun wiggled away from the Panda's bear hug. "Took you long enough."

"Chanyeol-ah got lost." Baekhyun grinned back as Chanyeol shot the shorter boy a look and pouted.

"Tao hyung?" An unfamiliar boy stood at the door bare footed. He was tall, but not as tall as the twin towers, with chocolate brown hair that flopped around when he shook his head slightly to move his fringe out of his vision. He had a tall nose and his skin was fair.

"SeHun-ah! Look! They're here!" Tao said in excitement, linking his arm with Baekhyun and dragging him up the front steps with Chanyeol following behind.

"You must be Chanyeol-sshi and Baekhyun-sshi. Annyeong Haseyo Oh SeHun imnida." The boy bowed politely and Baekhyun recognized his voice as the person who picked up Kris's phone the first time.

"Byun Baekhyun imnida."

"Park Chanyeol imnida."

There was a brief silence in which the sea waves could be heard along with the high pitched calls of the seagulls.

"Are you the owner?" Baekhyun blurted.

"Ah aniya. Aniya. Xiao... Lu Hannie hyung's parents own it." SeHun said. At the mention of his name, another boy appeared at youngest boy's side. His skin was just as fair as Oh Sehun's and his hair was dyed strawberry blond. He has big doe eyes and pouty lips. He was very pretty for a boy.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Lu Han imnida." He smiled politely and bowed. Baekhyun opened his mouth to introduce himself again but was interrupted by Kris who approached the group from inside the manor.

"Ayo waddup Kris." Chanyeol greeted.

"Ayo waddup Chanyeol." Kris replied back, the added "Baekhyun."

"Lu Han ge, can we eat now?" Tao asked.

"Yeah. Bogopaeso. Let's eat." SeHun said turning to go into the house. Tao put his hands on the boy's shoulders making a train and followed him in.

"You guys must be hungry too." Lu Han said. As if on cue Chanyeol's stomach growled loudly and he grinned widely in embarrassment.

"I'm famished."

~


Over lunch, which consisted of pan fried dumplings and spinach pizza, much to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's surprise, Lu Han was the oldest among them.
 

"Coulda fooled me." Chanyeol grinned shoveling down his food in speed syncronization with Tao. Lu Han's expression became poutier and SeHun patted his arm lovingly comfortingly.

Baekhyun had noticed a certain closeness between Sehun and Lu Han that was akin to Kris and Tao's closeness. The only difference was that SeHun and Lu Han's bond seemed...sweeter and more seemingly innocent than what really went on between Kris and Tao (or what he suspected went on between the chinese couple anyway).

"So Baekhyun hyung," SeHun said, pulling the older boy out of his thoughts. SeHun swiftly glanced at Chanyeol then back to Baekhyun smiling like an angel yet Baekhyun knew there was nothing innocent about that smile at all...maybe.

"Tao hyung told me..."

 

Baekhyun in a breath.

"That you'd prefer the east guest room. Cause it's brighter." SeHun finished.

"Uhh sure?" Baekhyun asked, letting out a mental sigh of relief.

"I hope you don't mind Chanyeol-hyung." SeHun said turning to the taller boy who shrugged and continued to eat his way through the dumplings.

"We're sharing?" Baekhyun asked, slightly surprised, there seemed to be at least 30 rooms in this house and they had to share? Not that Baekhyun minded infact he didn't mind at all.

"Yah. I don't want to clean up six different rooms." Lu Han shot with a slight whine in his voice, briefly breaking away from his conversation with Kris.

"Kris ge and I are sharing. Lu Han ge and SeHun are sharing." Tao explained.
 

What was this? A couples retreat? But Baekhyun liked that idea. He liked it very much.







A/n
I realized I made a big contradictory statement in my last author's note OTL
You see...the hint was going to be  "Yonsei University" cause Lu Han used to go there. But then I said that Spring takes place around SuHo's birthday, and that Kris and Tao were going to a friend's birthday party and so then it sounded like SuHo....I'm sorry he didn't appear in this chapter OTL I don't really plan to have him in my fic (maybe he'll make a cameo who knows).Sorry if I unintentionally trolled you OTL I swear I didn't mean to.

 

And I also made a few typos buuuut I'm too lazy to fix them and they're not major typos just punctuation and stuff like that, you'll live.

I know nothing big happens hree...again...ugh im sorry this is taking such a long time. Also it's hard to write in Chanyeol's POV i realize. So i think it's gonna probably be in Bacon's POV...but i'll try my best at Chanyeol's POV >.<

Do you like my new banner? I spent like 3 hours making it and well...it's still rookie-ish and...well my editing skills are getting better...

The lyrics are from Infinite's "That Summer" first verse.