The School of Snobs

Bodyguard, my band-aid

Tao tugged uncomfortably at the stiff tie he had been given as a part of his school uniform. To him Mae's school was like an oversized prison. It was b with snobby, rich kids who whined about everything unimportant, and scoffed at everything that was. Tao had never experienced such impertinence until he had stepped within the doors of the school. The students basically controlled their teachers and they couldn't be forced to stay. In first hour, which he had to spend by Mae, he had seen several people sleeping. When the teacher woke them, they seemed taken aback by their teachers "rudeness."
"how dare you!" one student had screamed. She had tapped her glossy, red nails on the desk impatiently, cocking her head at her teacher. "I could have you fired!" conceit had bled through her voice. The teacher nodded grimly, and returned to his lecture. Tao desperately wanted to say something, but he withheld. He glanced at Mae and sighed. Mae was sitting at her desk, a hand pressed against her head, and she was writing furiously. She let out a breath and swiped a hand against her forehead. Tao chuckled quietly. He had never seen someone so intense. Tao propped his head on his hands, still watching. Mae's glasses began to slip down her nose and she pushed them back up quickly, slightly bothered. The girl who had been so rude to the teacher earlier had been staring at Tao with interest. She looked at the teacher and interrupted.
"Who is that?" pointing a red fingernail his way. Every one turned, including Mae. The teacher cleared his throat.
"Oh, I must have forgotten. This is our new student Tao."
The annoying girl stood and stuck out her slim hand.
"I go by Amberleigh. Pleasure.". Tao hesitantly took her hand, as the class watched on. Mae chewed on her lip nervously. Tao glanced at her. Blushing, she quickly whipped back around to her books. Her glasses flew off, clattering to the floor. She clumsily slipped to the floor to after them. Now all the attention was on her and people were snickering. Her teacher sighed and saved Mae's glasses from the floor and helped her to her feet.
"Please be more careful." Mae placed her glasses back on her nose and stared fretfully at her books.
"sorry." she said, embarrassed.
The hour finally ended and still half asleep students shuffled out. Mae slowly packed up her books and papers and writing utensils. The teacher, a young 30 something man with raven black hair, approached her. He propped an arm on Mae's desk, causing her to look up.
“So how's the old man?" Mae kept her eyes trained on the items remaining on her desk.
"He's healthy." she said shortly.
"Come on Mae. You know that's not what I meant." Mae pushed back shakily from her seat.
"Excuse me but I have to go to my next class." Mae stumbled but landed in a strong pair of arms. Tao was peering down worriedly at her. After casting a curious glance at the upset teacher, he led Mae out of the room.
 Something is weird.

*                                                                   *                                                     *                                                       *                                                                       *

Hello again! I updated again today to make up for being gone! Please tell me what you think! To my lovely commenters!

laurenrounleeSHINeeon 7-24-2012 20:24:53 says: Aww this is cutee xD    -------------------------------Really! Thanks I'm glad someone thinks it is!!

laurenrounleeSHINeeon 7-8-2012 08:57:13 says: update soon~    -----------------------------I'm working hard to come up with more of my story!

kcmusicfanon 7-7-2012 09:10:52 says: Yay I'm glad kris is in this! Good chapter!! :) ------------------ I'm glad he arrived as well! Who would Tao be without Kris!?

kcmusicfanon 7-6-2012 11:09:15 says: Hi there! :) I'm so excited you posted something! I can't wait to read more!! <3 ------------I'll work hard!

SuperStarKMJ95on 7-6-2012 01:15:36 says: Update soon please! I'm looking forward to reading more!:) -------------Yay!! Please look foward to more!

AmalinaJoon 7-5-2012 22:06:05 says: update more ! :) ----------------------------------------- I promise i will!!!

anna26on 7-5-2012 13:34:44 says: <3 please update soon :) --------------- I will! Please continue on reading!

TinaEliZimmerfangon 7-5-2012 12:03:32 says: I love it *-* Please continue♥ --------------------- Thank you sooo much and i love that face!!!!!

 

Thanks again for commenting and I love you guys!! Please read my furture chapters and stories as well! :)