The Fight [part two!]

Reacquainted Love

 

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/181/0/c/Kyumin_is_Joy_by_powerofsong.jpg

Kyuhyun became very much annoyed. "Not everyone is trying to get into my pants, Sungmin." He said calmly, he didn't like yeling at Sungmin, it mad him feel like a bad person. Sungmin sighed, but his anger did not diminish. "I know that. it's not everyone I'm worried about. it's those two."

"They have names Min."

Sungmin did not enjoy the fact that his boyfirend was defending the two erts. He'd seen the look in their eyes countless times. Lust, want, total desire; it angered him that they dare to look at Kyu in such a way. Especially when he was sitting right next to them, but Kyuhyun had taken no notice of their erted looks. "whatever. I'm going for a drive. I need to clear my head." With that Sungmin grabbed his coat from were it lay on the couch and his keys. As he walked out the dorr Kyuhyun mumbled, "Be safe."

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Noerago!

Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado
Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago!

At his extremley loud ringtone, Kyuhyun sat up. He looked at the clock that read 9:45. He ruffled his hair, "Dammit. Didn't even get that much sleep." He reached over to the bedside table, where his phone lay, and answered it before the anooying song could play anymore. Seriously, he knew it was his and Sungmin's song, but after 2 years of having that ringtone he was getting annouyed.

 

"Hello? Is this Cho KyuHyun?" Asked an unfamiliar voice. "Yes. This is he. who is this?" He asked.

 

"This is Kim ChunHei, a nurse at KyungHee Medical Center. your freind Sungmin got into a car accident and you were listed as an emergancy contact."

"What happened!?" Kyuhyun, panicked as he jumped out of bed and started putting on his sneakers. Oh God, please let Sungmin be alright.

"I think it would be easier if you came here Mr. Cho. Will you come for Mr. Lee?" Nurse ChunHei asked. "Yes, yes i'm on my way!" Kyuhyun quickly hung up the phone and grabbed his car keys

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital 20 minutes later. Which was kind of amazing since he and Sungmin lived approximatley 45 minutes away. Kyuhyun had went above the 30 M.P.H.  and went at 65 and skipped 5 lights. He didn't care if he got a ticket, he just wanted to see Sungmin.  He ran to the short dark haired woman at the front desk. "Hi! I'm looking for a Lee Sungmin."  The woman typed into the computer and gave an annoyed sigh. "Tere are 15 Lee Sunmin's currently occuping one of th rooms in thia hospital. Your going to have to be more specific."

Kyuhyun didn't like her attitude, but he wasn't about to start a fight when Sungmin could be dieing or already dead! "He was born the 1st of January in 1986." Kyuhyun said quickly. The woman typed some more stuff into her computer. "Room 213." The rude woman replied. Kyuhyun didn't bother thanking the woman, he just ran off into the direction were a sign read 'Rooms 200-220 this way <---'

He took the elevator to the second floor and searched for room 213. when he saw it, he quickly ran in and stopped by Sunmin's bed. All in all Sungmin looked fine. He had a couple scraps and bruises, even a bandage on his right forearm. Kyuhyun stood there a while, just staring at his lover. Only a five minutes later did a man in a lab coat walk in. "Oh! You must be Cho Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun nodded, "Yes, that's me." The man immediately smiled, "Ah, well Sungmin-ah should be just fine. Just a little scuffle. He hit his head, so we gave him some pain killers, but he should be up and running in no time!" he said. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Okay, great, Doctor...?"

 

"Oh! silly me! I'm Lee ChinHo." The doctor said, smiling. Kyuhyun just nodded his head again, "Thank you, Doctor Lee."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry again for it being so short! but i really didnt want to give to much away, since the next chappie sungmin will wake up. dont take this as two seperate chapters, but as one decent sized chapter. thanx to everyone who subscribed! means alot :D