Who Are You?

Reacquainted Love

                               Kyuhyun stayed at Sungmin's side all night. He didn't sleep and the only time he moved was when he was trying to get closer to Sungmin. Occasionally a nurse would come in and offer him soime food or water, but he only excepted it once. Kyuhyun felt extremely guilty. If it hadn't been for his stupid decision to drink, none of this would have happened. Sure the doctor said Sungmin would be fine but that didn't make him feel any less guilty.

When the sun started to rise, Sungmin began to stir. Kyuhyun lifted his head off the bed and stopped his little prayer. "Hey..." Kyuhyun spoke softly. "How are you feeling?" Sungmin blinked a couple times before he sat up and rubbed his head. "Fine." Kyuhyun released a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "That's good."

"Are you my doctor?"

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin with suprise written his face. "Sungmin, I've been worried sick. Now's not the time to joke." Kyuhyun said seriosly. "Sungmin what are you talking about? It;s me Kyuhyun." Sungmin shook his head, "I don't know a Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun was confused for a second, then he said "Oh! I get it! This is what i get for comign home hungover yesterday and hangingout with Siwon and Heechul. I'm really sorry about that Minnie and I promise it won't happen again, okay?" Kyuhyun was sure Sungmin would give him a bright smile and forgive him, but to his dismay Sungmin continued with his cherade. "Heechul...Siwon? I don't know who those people are. I live with my parents and they sure as hell wouldn't let you stay with us, so why would i care about you going home hungover?" Sungmin said rudley.

Kyuhyun started to worry then. No matter how angry Sungmin was he never had a sharp tounge with Kyuhyun, NEVER. "Uhm..." Kyuhyun wasn't quite sure how to respond to that, but he decided to call the doctor because obviously Sungmin wasn't okay.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After looking Sungmin over, Dr. Lee turned to Kyuhyun. Who nervously looked back at him. "Don't worry, it's quite common for people to try and block some painful memories. He should return to normal in no time."

However Kyuhyun did not seem comforted by the doctors words. Dr. Lee smiled, "Will do an x-ray just to be sure okay?" Kyuhyun noticably relaxed. "Thank you." the doctor nodded his acknolagment and walked away. Silence filled the room as Sungmin and Kyuhyun were left alone. Sungmin didn't speak because he didnt know this Kyuhyun guy, adn Kyuhyun didn't speak because he was scared.
Something he'd never admit to.   

They remained quiet for almost 30 minutes before Sungmin's curiosity got the better of him

 "So what exactly are you to me?" Kyuhyun looked up, happy that Sungmin wasn't yelling, although he couldn't help but feel like he wasn't important. He couldn't be if his  Minnie forgot about him. "I'm your lo-Roomate." Kyuhyun quickly covered up. "And uh...your best friend." He gave Sungmin a nervous smile. "Wow. i've really settled huh?" Sungmin stated, Kyuhyun's smile faltered. He knew Sungmin was right though. Sungmin came from a rich family and kyuhyun was lucky if he even got two meals day.  

 

 "Uhm..why don't you ask me questions, maybe it'll help you remember some stuff." Kyu said uneasily. "Okay." Sungmin replied easily. "When's your birthday?" "The third of Feburary. Iwas born in 1988."

 "So i'm older than you." Sungmin said to him self. "Yes." "Hm...How did we meet?" Kyuhyun smiled, he and Sungmin always argued about the time that they'd met, but he knew that moment like the back of his hand. "We met at a club." Sungmin raised an eyebrow. "A friend introduced us."

 

 

 

 

LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK

 

sorry for the short chapter, it took 3 pages of paper, but maybe thats because i was writting largely. anyway nxt chap. coming soon, if i dont get writer's block....again *sigh*