Backgrounds

Reacquainted Love

Kyuhyun was not born wealthy. He was not a planned child and his parents had difficulty raising him. They didn't get much time for that though. When Cho's sweet little Kyu was only five years old, a terrible accident occured. On his way back from a visit to his grandparents' house, a drunk driver crashed into Cho's car. Had his father and mother not jump in front of him, he would have died. He however was safe. Yes he had a few broken ribs and he almost lost an arm, but he was fine. He was alive. His parents- were not so lucky.  His father died immidiatly on inpack, his mother died a few minutes after. And her last words, which went unheard by everyone except her own child were, "I love you."

 

Kyuhyun and his sister, Ahra, were quickly sent to live with their grandparents. The old couple could not take care of both children and so Kyu was sent to live with his mothers parents. They refused to take him in. And Kyu was sent to orphanage, it only took six months before a young and happy couple took him in. They were sweet and kind and Kyuhyun hated them. Did they honestly think he could love them? That they could take the place of his actual parents? Well they couldn't, no matter how much they acted like them. Of course the smart little boy with a tragic begining grew to love them, but alas they to were not rich. Kyu worked hard to change his bad fate. Went to college on a scholorship -no suprise- and even worked part time at a resturant. In his last year of college, he met Sungmin. 

 

Kyuhyun was different from others. He had figured that out when puberty hit and instead of staring at the bodies of the pretty girls, he watched the pretty boys. He came to terms with it quickly, so did his family -his real one and his adopted one. Every one he met was ok with it, you'd have never known he was gay until he told you. Sungmin however, was the only person who stared at him like he was insane. But then again he did hit on him. His first line was simple and straight to the point, just as Kyu himself was. "You're pretty cute. This your first time here?"

 

LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK

 

Sungmin was literally born with a silver spoon. Okay maybe not literally, but he came from one of the most wealthy families in South Korea. The Lee family had two loving children- Sungmin their eldest boy and Sungjin their youngest boy. The two were never close, in fact they fought often. But they were there for one another when times were hard and the Lee's were proud of their children. It was decided that Sungmin would in herit the Blue Ocean company. Their eldest sun was much more responsible, but then again he was older by five years.

 

When Sungmin was eleven years old he started to take interest in music. He wante to learn the guitar, but his father wouldn't allow him. So instead Sungmin learned to play the piano. When Sungmin was sixteen he secretly took guitar lessons and beacause of his previous teachings of the piano it was easier then  he expected. It was also then that he met a lovely young girl named Hyourin who inspired him to follow his own dreams. Sungmin didn't want to follow in his fathers foot steps, he wanted to be a song writer. 

 

Lee Chunhwa, his father, was not impressed with his sons dreams. Becoming a song writer rather then maintaing the family buissness was foolish and his father refused to listen. SungJin offered to take his brothers place as company head, but their father again refused to listen. Sungmin was forced into a prestige college and after only two years of boring study, Sungmin returned home.  He was not pleased at what he found when he returned. His father had cheated on his mother with his long time friend, HyouRin. 

 

Upset and tired Sungmin decided to go to Itaewon Bar. Without meaning to he bumped into his friend Changmin. The two talked for a bit before Changmin left to get his other friend. It was then when he met Kyuhyun. He could immediatly tell the man was an odd one. And of course he proved Sungmin right when he opened his mouth to speak.

"You're pretty cute. This your first time here?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

something to maybe satisfy your hunger. it's not much but its a little background story with stuff i didn't plan on exposing until I got deeper into the story. i know the chapters are short but I will  try post as often as possible. Atleast twice a week. I'll upload again this weekend.

Hope you enjoy my story (cuz i personally think its horrible) and plz comment. it  makes me giggle/squeel/blush like a little school !!!! :D