5

The First Wife.

"She fell for the most unexpected person, At the most unexpected time and for the most unexpected reason."

 

"Yah! why are you alone today?" Tao asks, as he slowly inches his way towards Tiffany leaving his friends behind to catch up.

"Oh, hi Tao!" She greets, ignoring his question and places her hands on his lean arms.

"Hi, have you seen Kris?" and Eun Hee? He adds silently then replies, retrieving his arm from Tiffany's touch which she frowned to.

"Well, I just got off the phone with Kris, he said he had stuff to care of." She finally answers giving him a suggestive smile.

"Dude since when did you walk so fast!?" Xiu Min asks, slapping Tao's shoulder and bending over to catch his breath.

"You should exercise more Bao zi." Lu Han comments earning laughs from everyone who caught up.

"YAH! I'm not a bun!" Xiu min protests making everyone laugh more.

"Any way, wheres miss perfect oh dearest Tiffany?" Lay asks, sharing a glance with his friends.

"She's obviously not here." Tiffany answers smirking. 

"So you're alone?" Chen asks.

"No Kris." Xiu min adds.

"No Eun Hee." Lu Han follows.

With out waiting for her reply, they grab Tiffany roughly and pushes her inside the nearest empty classroom they could find and literally taped her on a chair.

"WHAT THE F!?" Tiffany screeches, finally understanding her situation.

"Shut up. Just tell us honestly. Do you love Kris..." Chen started.

"Or his money." Lay continued, leaning back on the teachers table.

"Of course I love him!" Tiffany screamed. 

"Help! any one!" She continued, making sure the whole sure heard her.

"It's useless to shout Tiffany. No one will help you, everyone hates you- well everyone except Eun Hee." Tao finally says after watching the whole thing in silence.

"Well I hate her!" Tiffany confesses, hating the fact that the only person who does not hate her is the only person she loathes.

"Then why are you friends!?" Tao screams in rage. 

She smirks. 

"Why are you concerned Tao? Do you love her?" She questions.

"What are you going to do if he does?" Xiu min replied for Tao, saving Tao from explaining who Eun Hee really was to him. 

Tao and Eun Hee were best friends before Kris came. They'd do everything together and when she cries, he'd cry with her too. Their parents were close friends-- They still are; to sum it all up, they were inseprable, the only thing that could keep them apart was when it's time to sleep and go home and Tao would wake up early just to wake Eun Hee up and sometimes, vice- versa. That was their friendship. Until Kris told him girls had cooties. 

"Why in the world would you love someone like her?" Tiffany says in a loud voice, breaking Tao from his little trance of memories.

"Why in the world would Kris love someone like you?" He retorts. Tiffany opened to answer but Tao spoke again.

"I mean, there are a lot and I mean a lot of girls who have the same beauty you do, you don't have money, you don't pass exams but you cheat from Eun Hee, you don't have manner most of the time and you have no friends." Tiffany was silenced due to shock. she felt tears gather in her eyes as she stared at Tao's smug face.

"So just answer our question." Lay says.

"Do you love Kris?" Lu Han continues.

"Or his money." Xiu min follows, internally smiling because he felt like an investigator. 

"And why do you stick with Eun Hee?" Chen adds.

"Fine. I don't like Kris at all. I love someone else, My heart belongs to someone else. I stick with that b*tch because she pays my bills. I stick with Kris because he gives me extravagant gifts-- but there's nothing you can do about it is there? They'd never believe you. I've got them both wrapped around my finger and soon, Kris's parents will see how great I am." Tiffany answers silently adding the last part.

"If only you aren't a girl.." Tao seethes, his hand and tried to calm his breathing. It was taking everything in him not to punch Tiffany.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kris, Eun Hee-ah! Which color do you prefer?" Hana asks, holding identical pieces of cloth up.

"Uh, Omma, they have the same color." Eun Hee notes and glances at Kris who nodded his head and looked at the cloth in confusion. 

Kris was actually having fun planning for his wedding. He got to choose things he wanted in the wedding, he got to plan the budget and got to invite everyone of his friends except for Tiffany. He was counting on Eun Hee to invite her. After all, his fiance and his girlfriend are best friends.

"No they don't! look, this is dirty white and the other one is white only darker." Hae Jung says, lifting her head up from scrolling through wedding cakes on the tab.

"Dirty white is darker white!" Eun Hee exclaims, giving both mothers an unbelievable look. 

"Ssshh. calm down." Eun Hee shivers as Kris suddenly whispers in her ear and places his hands around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. A flash suddenly went off. Both Kris and Eun Hee's heads snapped towards the direction and saw their mom's jumping up and down with a camera in hand. They were taking pictures.

"This is going to look so good for the reception video!" Hana exclaims excitedly.

"I'm so excited!" Hae Jung cheers, giving Hana a high- five.

"Seriously?" Eun Hee asks under her breath.

"Do you realize you're very tense right now?" Kris whispers once again smiling. Secretly enjoying Eun Hee's jerky state.

"What are you talking about?" Eun Hee asks though she understand what he was talking about.

"Relax Eun Hee, you can't act all tense when you're close to me. We're getting married remember?" Kris reminded her, ignoring the slight squeeze of his heart.

Eun Hee didn't answer, instead relaxed into Kris touch and without knowing why, Kris kissed Eun Hee's temple as she did and another flash goes off. Eun Hee didn't react but she pursed her lips and smiled secretly, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey, it's still early, why don't we go furniture shopping?" Hae Jung asks Hana suddenly, grabbing the 'couples' attention.

"Furniture shopping?" 

"Oh we told you, you're having your own house and living together next week right?" Hana asks innocently.

"NO." Both Kris and Eun Hee answers.

"Well, you are and we're going furniture shopping for your new home!" Hae Jung says excitedly.

Kris let out a breath as Eun Hee stood up.

"I'll be going to the rest room." 

"I think some ones calling me, excuse me." Kris says and exits towards the opposite hall from where Eun Hee disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As Eun Hee was walking towards the rest room,  she can't help the smile that was treatening to come out of her face. She knew she was blushing and she knew the reason why. She knows she's partly fallen for Kris-- that is her problem, she falls fast and she falls hard. She opened the door and closed it behind her, immediately walking towards the sink and splashing water on her face. Images of what might happen in their new house next week immediately came to her mind and she blushed at her own thoughts. 

"This is going to be great." Eun Hee says excitedly.

 

In the other side of the mansion, Kris was cussing silently, hating the fact that they already have to live together. 

"." He says, slamming his fist on the wall, making sure he didn't put too much of his anger. The only time he spends with Tiffany is after school and all of a sudden he's chained into a new house with their parents watching their every move. 

" you Eun Hee." He silently curses as a tear slipped out his eyes. 

 

 

HEEEEY!!!! I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER...  IT'S MY MID-TERMS AND YOU KNOW... A GIRL'S GOT TO STUDY. :)

SO HERE IS THE FIFTH CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW. DEPENDS IF I'M BUSY OR NOT. BUT FOR SURE I'LL UPDATE BEFORE A WEEK. :)

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!